Old 07-24-2019, 00:25   #1
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
monk with deadly sight rune : agility for 100% triple??

a full +12 epic monk (attack ring) :
how many agility point have to allot for 100% triple against +12 boots?
deadly sight rune is +6 (hit accuracy +120 point)
ty
Full +12-7P7
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2019, 06:44   #2
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
a full +12 epic monk (attack ring) :
how many agility point have to allot for 100% triple against +12 boots?
deadly sight rune is +6 (hit accuracy +120 point)
ty
No, DeadlySight rune doesnt increase the passive's trigger chance. DeadlySight only increases your melee hit chance AKA your opponent won't be able to dodge when you melee them.
Old 07-24-2019, 08:05   #3
Syron1x

Syron1x is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
No, DeadlySight rune doesnt increase the passive's trigger chance. DeadlySight only increases your melee hit chance AKA your opponent won't be able to dodge when you melee them.
I am pretty sure he means the actual hit rate of making a triple hit successful when it triggers (not a single miss). I can only say a +9 rune gives you already 100% hit chance to make people not dodging your triples.
Syron1x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2019, 12:06   #4
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
I will weigh in here for what it is worth.

There is no 100% chance to always trigger a hit. There never has been even when you pumped up agility to 900 points etc. There was always a chance for a miss.

In the past 150 agility meant some misses.

215 agility you hardly ever saw a miss.

Then comes Deadly sight. IMO, and I was thinking of running some tests in the near future, 215 agility is better if you are trying to embody the idea of having the best chance that when you swing a melee at a character it always seems to go off without a miss.

Deadly sight IMO misses once and a while like 150 agility did. I am unsure how all the mechanics are worked into any equations yet there is also something else you will notice VVVVV

a) when you have 215 agility and begin melee on a boss you will never see a miss hit in general or what I call a stall in the hits as monks and pirates triple begins to ramp up etc.. With deadly sight rune you will stall a lot IMO. When triple starts ramping up on a monk or pirate 215 agility hardly ever stalls yet with the rune it does.

I am, in the near future, going to test certain agility numbers with the deadly sight rune to see if there is a sweet spot yet I have felt many times like going back to my 215 agility since overall it feels better. The rune is so nice since some of us that had to invest a lot in agility to melee were given the freedom a lot of the AOE players got for free where TQ never made them invest in agility to land a melee hit. It's just hard giving up the HP now that we have a rune that gets many of us melee character(s) to the HP lvl other players are at yet I keep leaning on going back to my 215 agility especially now that trojans hit like bricks and it does not matter what you have as HP if all the crap goes off even with 8 or 9 stg in gears you are taking in access of 170k damage lolz.

As for the hit rate for monks you have to have the initial melee hit "Hit" to have the 33% chance or whatever it is for a triple to go off. Remember its like 1 in 3 of a triple activating once you actually have a melee hit activate so the key is making sure the first melee hit actually hits.

That is my 2 cents for anyone that really cared in the first place.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 07-24-2019 at 13:17.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2019, 23:44   #5
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
yes this

Quote:
atm i have 150 agility and +6 rune
I hardly miss (melee 95%+ imo)
im tempted to decrease to 36 agility for gain HP.
good idea ?
keep 150 agility?
or different value?
Full +12-7P7
Old 07-25-2019, 02:00   #6
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
atm i have 150 agility and +6 rune
I hardly miss (melee 95%+ imo)
im tempted to decrease to 36 agility for gain HP.
good idea ?
keep 150 agility?
or different value?
Everyone I know who has the DeadlySight rune has 36 Agility only, +6 rune is enough to land a melee.
Old 07-25-2019, 02:32   #7
USER1_74

ok

Quote:
Everyone I know who has the DeadlySight rune has 36 Agility only, +6 rune is enough to land a melee.
because the +120 (of rune bonus) is like to add 120 to 36 agility?
then a monk with 156 agility (and no rune) have the same chance of land melee than a monk with 36 agility and +6 rune ?
Full +12-7P7
Old 07-25-2019, 12:17   #8
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
because the +120 (of rune bonus) is like to add 120 to 36 agility?
then a monk with 156 agility (and no rune) have the same chance of land melee than a monk with 36 agility and +6 rune ?
I do not think the rune value on points is the same as actual agility placement. Nobody knows how the rune mechanics actually work vs pure agility invested. I gave a response above with what I have noticed running the rune with 36 agility vs. the old way where I would run both 150, 160 and more common 215 agility.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: