Old 07-12-2017, 12:30   #1
SynisterFX

SynisterFX is on a distinguished road
English players?

Returning player here, came back to the game and would like to play with english players. Currently a level 140 pure warrior on Gryphon. just a duke. LOW BP (gave away a lot of stuff when I quit)

wondering where all the english players are at or where a large majority are. Checked out a few new servers.

Also wondering how char transfers work or if I'm starting over, which I wouldn't mind at all.
SynisterFX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-12-2017, 12:38   #2
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynisterFX View Post
Returning player here, came back to the game and would like to play with english players. Currently a level 140 pure warrior on Gryphon. just a duke. LOW BP (gave away a lot of stuff when I quit)

wondering where all the english players are at or where a large majority are. Checked out a few new servers.

Also wondering how char transfers work or if I'm starting over, which I wouldn't mind at all.
come Heb by!
Old 07-12-2017, 12:58   #3
SynisterFX

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Kai View Post
come Heb by!
Good sales pitch.
Old 07-12-2017, 13:45   #4
Alek3
/fit/

Alek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond repute
Just dropping in to plug Columbus like I usually do whenever someone asks what server they should check out for English speakers. Low activity but ~90% of us are NA.
Old 07-12-2017, 13:49   #5
SynisterFX

I just checked columbus. It seems super empty but i'm willing to start over if you can give me some progression tips. AKa what guild to link up with/join and any advice on how to make some silvers
Old 07-12-2017, 14:01   #6
OldSchoolPlayer

OldSchoolPlayer is on a distinguished road
Hey. I don't know if this will appeal to you at all, but if you're willing to make a new account I am trying to get a group of people that are English speakers to join a new server like brand-new just coming out and trying to take over that server together. You can't transfer servers to it though since it would be brand new. Everyone would start at level 1 etc. I think it has a lot of potenial if we can be up with an English speaking guild etc.
OldSchoolPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-12-2017, 14:04   #7
SynisterFX

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchoolPlayer View Post
Hey. I don't know if this will appeal to you at all, but if you're willing to make a new account I am trying to get a group of people that are English speakers to join a new server like brand-new just coming out and trying to take over that server together. You can't transfer servers to it though since it would be brand new. Everyone would start at level 1 etc. I think it has a lot of potenial if we can be up with an English speaking guild etc.
You guys gonna use discord or in game chat to keep in touch?
Old 07-12-2017, 15:35   #8
OldSchoolPlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SynisterFX View Post
You guys gonna use discord or in game chat to keep in touch?
I'd probably be done for whatever. Just wanna find a group of people before the new server starts so we can be ready to go!
Old 07-13-2017, 10:16   #9
TheTrashBag
GarbageMan

TheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alek3 View Post
Just dropping in to plug Columbus like I usually do whenever someone asks what server they should check out for English speakers. Low activity but ~90% of us are NA.
Who are you on Columbus, with your constant plugs you perhaps deserve some goodies?

I think there is about 50 actual people playing on Columbus actively so you get to know everyone quickly. Just about everyone that plays has great ping due to the fact they are NA. The server is pretty much run by rey's old team, they have enough gear/accounts here for a big war waiting to happen. They are almost all vets and know every single tactic in the game, bots, edits, ect...
Tons of players are working on perfection so you can forget market/building gears.. Lets not forget perfection killed off just about every market
Most people leave Columbus because they will most likely not rank in any events, because its somewhat of an "elite" server.
Even though you can pretty much get any egy that comes here kicked off the server by the next server maintaince

and to the guy who wants vets to start over on a new server, you do know they will just merge that into a big server after its a year old?

Started Conquer Online 01/05/05
Cinderella>SnowWhite >Columbus

~MagicTrashBag~
140 Wat/Dra/Dra

TheShadow
119 Wat/War/Nin

MagicGarbageCan
99 Fir/Fir/Fir

TeaBagged
Taking out the trash one player at a time

Last edited by TheTrashBag; 07-13-2017 at 10:31.
TheTrashBag is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-13-2017, 11:34   #10
OldSchoolPlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrashBag View Post
Who are you on Columbus, with your constant plugs you perhaps deserve some goodies?

I think there is about 50 actual people playing on Columbus actively so you get to know everyone quickly. Just about everyone that plays has great ping due to the fact they are NA. The server is pretty much run by rey's old team, they have enough gear/accounts here for a big war waiting to happen. They are almost all vets and know every single tactic in the game, bots, edits, ect...
Tons of players are working on perfection so you can forget market/building gears.. Lets not forget perfection killed off just about every market
Most people leave Columbus because they will most likely not rank in any events, because its somewhat of an "elite" server.
Even though you can pretty much get any egy that comes here kicked off the server by the next server maintaince

and to the guy who wants vets to start over on a new server, you do know they will just merge that into a big server after its a year old?
Yeah, I realize that they merge the server in a year or two. I believe by then if you have a good group that can run a server though, we can build up enough to be good when the server merge comes around. I have done this before on a couple of servers back in the day, Rebirth and NatureMystery to name a couple. It is a lot of fun early on and reminds you kinda of how much fun Conquer can be with all the players and everything thinking they have a shot in those first few months. Doesnt cost a lot to be competitve either where in a server like Colombus it would cost soo much. New server has its benefits in my eyes. New players, lots of excitement. Race against others to get competitive quickly among other things. With a group of 5-15 good guys it is honestly SO much fun starting out together. I can see how it wouldn't appeal to people as well though. Starting over can definitely stink haha
Old 07-14-2017, 15:37   #11
Alek3
/fit/

Alek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrashBag View Post

Lol Joe there are more than 50 active players. A lot of us noobs just fly under the radar since we can't get on tallies for EPK and team events
Old 07-14-2017, 21:33   #12
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
why would anyone want to be on a dominantly american server? americans are the egys of this game. the average american player is toxic as fuck, much more likely to cheat (while simultaneously whining about anyone else using the same cheats), and much more racist than the average egyptian player. americans are fine alone and in small doses because they acclimate pretty well especially when they crave english. if you give them the space or let a herd of them run around together without a leash theyll make the server 10x as toxic as any other.
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2017, 12:01   #13
Alek3
/fit/

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
why would anyone want to be on a dominantly american server? americans are the egys of this game. the average american player is toxic as fuck, much more likely to cheat (while simultaneously whining about anyone else using the same cheats), and much more racist than the average egyptian player. americans are fine alone and in small doses because they acclimate pretty well especially when they crave english. if you give them the space or let a herd of them run around together without a leash theyll make the server 10x as toxic as any other.
Butthurt Euro detected.

You're talking out of your ass. Toxic as ****? Try starting a character from scratch on a server full of eggys. You'll get PKd and bullied during realm quests and find no one to help you along with tower in the early stages of the game.

More likely to cheat? Look at the legions of eggys funding Jeffes character with farming or literally any of them advertising selling VIPs daily in any given server.

Keep deluding yourself though
Old 07-15-2017, 14:22   #14
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Try starting a character from scratch on a server full of eggys. You'll get PKd and bullied during realm quests and find no one to help you along with tower in the early stages of the game.
Hello Alek3 =)

hmmm... The people who helped me first when I started again were Egyptians... I tried to whisper to ppl i thought were English speaking ppl, but I was always ignored >.<
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2017, 20:34   #15
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Butthurt Euro detected.

You're talking out of your ass. Toxic as ****? Try starting a character from scratch on a server full of eggys. You'll get PKd and bullied during realm quests and find no one to help you along with tower in the early stages of the game.

More likely to cheat? Look at the legions of eggys funding Jeffes character with farming or literally any of them advertising selling VIPs daily in any given server.

Keep deluding yourself though
the entire game is centered around pvp. please dont mistake the term toxic as people pvping people or even saying "ur mather" in broadcast. americans have a habit of spewing racist and anti-religious comments among each other in private to bond over the hate of egyptians.

also, sharing a few egys who are cheating doesnt disprove what i said. americans are more likely to cheat. that figure is probably skewed by the fact there are thousands of egys in every server and most american players left are top-tier players, but is still a fact and news to americans: you cant justify that. typical dirty american habits include encouraging cheaters, just like your exact example: paying egyptians real money to encourage them to break rules to their benefit. and you think im deluded...
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: