Old 07-20-2017, 01:11   #31
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
lez all be frends
Old 07-20-2017, 03:03   #32
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
My name in game is going to be Dracula, btw don't join the guild "we know conqer" I'm quite positive that it's human bots guild.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2017, 04:35   #33
OldSchoolPlayer

OldSchoolPlayer is on a distinguished road
My name is |Mark| so far so good i think but the cp to bound cp trade is bugged so nobody use it for now! just takes your cps..

Also, i will be making a guild if you guys want to join!
OldSchoolPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2017, 05:53   #34
ApeXia

ApeXia is on a distinguished road
i meet mark already...... and wtf he got 2 socks now

the server is a bit laggy
ApeXia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2017, 07:15   #35
Rickk
I Hunt you

Rickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond repute
which guild are you all on
Rickk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2017, 07:43   #36
OldSchoolPlayer

I just made a guild, join me if you'd like! KillSquad
Also if i don't message you back, i am just leveling so please don't take it personally right now!
Old 07-20-2017, 17:31   #37
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchoolPlayer View Post
I just made a guild, join me if you'd like! KillSquad
Also if i don't message you back, i am just leveling so please don't take it personally right now!
that's exactly what a botter would say

[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2017, 18:50   #38
OldSchoolPlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
that's exactly what a botter would say
Never botted a day in my life. Leveling is too easy now, anyway, haha. I'm just trying to get 130-130-130 for all the tournaments coming up!
Old 07-21-2017, 08:25   #39
Rickk
I Hunt you

Rickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond repute
I joined the guild. I was dissapointed that everyone who was online, never replied a single hello.
Rickk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2017, 08:56   #40
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickk View Post
I joined the guild. I was dissapointed that everyone who was online, never replied a single hello.
If I was online I may not have seen it due to worldchat spam haha. I tried to say hello to anyone that I saw join the guild.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2017, 17:27   #41
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickk View Post
all bots

[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: