Old 07-15-2017, 20:38   #16
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alek3 View Post
Butthurt Euro detected.

You're talking out of your ass. Toxic as ****? Try starting a character from scratch on a server full of eggys. You'll get PKd and bullied during realm quests and find no one to help you along with tower in the early stages of the game.

More likely to cheat? Look at the legions of eggys funding Jeffes character with farming or literally any of them advertising selling VIPs daily in any given server.

Keep deluding yourself though
Yes eggies check before pk'in, if the person has better gear then they suck up.
I've played characters that gotten pk'd 10+ times by the same person.

I'm on storm and the chat is cancerous since 4 years ago when people started coming here. Ofc I've been on storm since it was released but these mainstream *****s want all the attention.
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2017, 06:01   #17
Alek3
/fit/

Alek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello Alek3 =)

hmmm... The people who helped me first when I started again were Egyptians... I tried to whisper to ppl i thought were English speaking ppl, but I was always ignored >.<
That's great and I'm glad you managed to find a couple of decent people in the horde of players that will randomly PK you in just about any zone where you can. I can also point to dozens of examples where my attempt to play on predominantly non-NA servers were cut short because of eggys just being overly hostile players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
the entire game is centered around pvp. please dont mistake the term toxic as people pvping people or even saying "ur mather" in broadcast. americans have a habit of spewing racist and anti-religious comments among each other in private to bond over the hate of egyptians.

also, sharing a few egys who are cheating doesnt disprove what i said. americans are more likely to cheat. that figure is probably skewed by the fact there are thousands of egys in every server and most american players left are top-tier players, but is still a fact and news to americans: you cant justify that. typical dirty american habits include encouraging cheaters, just like your exact example: paying egyptians real money to encourage them to break rules to their benefit. and you think im deluded...
Sure, the entire game is based around pvp, but just because you can, doesn't mean you always should. Prime example: noobs trying to do dailies in realm or make chump change in treasure in the blue - generally not bothering anyone or slowing down other players in any meaningful way - I can point to literally dozens of examples where I've been PK'd here for no reason. This is toxic as ****. Why? It drives people away from the game.

On your point regarding racism and anti-religious comments - again, that varies person-to-person but eggys aren't exempt from this either. They're just as guilty on this front as American players are with their constant anti-jewish/christian/etc. rhetoric.

"also sharing a few eggys that cheat doesnt disprove what i said. americans are more likely to cheat." Again. Saying this doesn't make it so. You literally cannot back this statement up at all. Meanwhile, go sit at a poker table in CO. More often than not, half the table is one eggy on multiple accounts going all-in on every hand.

Finally, "typical dirty American tactics include encouraging cheaters'" LOL what kind of logic is this? So eggys are providing the supply, but they get off scot-free? Let me guess, in your world you punish the drug user, but the drug dealer is innocent because the drug user pushed him into this career? Get a reality check man.
Old 07-16-2017, 13:22   #18
DeathByStorm

DeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello Alek3 =)

hmmm... The people who helped me first when I started again were Egyptians... I tried to whisper to ppl i thought were English speaking ppl, but I was always ignored >.<
Yeah, some of those characters with English names tend to be eggy... IDK why LOL.
DeathByStorm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2017, 07:32   #19
Master_Zero
Flavio

Master_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Zero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
why would anyone want to be on a dominantly american server? americans are the egys of this game. the average american player is toxic as fuck, much more likely to cheat (while simultaneously whining about anyone else using the same cheats), and much more racist than the average egyptian player. americans are fine alone and in small doses because they acclimate pretty well especially when they crave english. if you give them the space or let a herd of them run around together without a leash theyll make the server 10x as toxic as any other.
i cant believe that im reading that.. 99% of the egypcian only talk **** but they do that on arabic/franko so we dont understand.. lol i have 2 egypcian friends and they agree with me that almost all egypcian are jerks, racists and a waste of time for talking.. they cant even understand what "respect" means...and everyone knows that egy's are responsable for most of hacks/bots..

I am South American and I would be really happy if they were to play their own Egyptian version. But since they dont have poker there (coz is ILLEGAL for them) this wont happen so soon.
fire-fire-fire
130-130-140

------------------
------------------
Old Server Phoenix - Venus/Mars
Master_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2017, 09:40   #20
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alek3 View Post
my head is hollow
nobody said egyptians are innocent of anything or should get away with what they do. does your backwards american logic run this deep you cant even carry this discussion? the whole point is americans are a toxic group. you defend yourself not by dismissing or isolating what i say, but rather mapping my examples to another group you already consider toxic yourself. protip: i already put you in the same boat as them in my initial post.

americans have this thing where doing the wrong thing is okay once you hit the arbitrary line set by where it inconveniences them. "we hate this race because they show hate for our race". "ill save a few bucks and break the rules to buy from this guy who broke the rules". "ill go and buy a razer mouse because this guy uses one and isnt in botjail". in the end, what values do american sides hold that set them apart from egyptians apart from not being egyptians?

this is why you should hopefully never want to join an american side
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2017, 18:03   #21
ApeXia

ApeXia is on a distinguished road
there will be a new server in july 20, if you need a member to your group im glad to join you
ApeXia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2017, 20:07   #22
OldSchoolPlayer

OldSchoolPlayer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApeXia View Post
there will be a new server in july 20, if you need a member to your group im glad to join you
I don't have a group, but I'm trying to get people together! What do you plan on being and are you a CP buyer or not really?
OldSchoolPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2017, 20:09   #23
ApeXia

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchoolPlayer View Post
I don't have a group, but I'm trying to get people together! What do you plan on being and are you a CP buyer or not really?
im not really a buyer ..
but i know alot of things bout the game
Old 07-17-2017, 21:38   #24
OldSchoolPlayer

OldSchoolPlayer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApeXia View Post
im not really a buyer ..
but i know alot of things bout the game
Anything is good, man. I just hope not to get stuck with a bunch of noobs! Haha
OldSchoolPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2017, 23:52   #25
ApeXia

all good.. are we going to build a group or a guild?
Old 07-18-2017, 14:50   #26
DIRTY~XII
KylinGem+9

DIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond repute
lol english speaking communities are some of worst in CO.
FACT.

More e-drama,e-relations,e-rape going on than any HumanBot or SHEIKZAYED member.

If you want a ****load of drama and ballache, surround yourself with the KingKhaki's of the game.

Want to actually play the game and be successful? Gather an egy army with some english speaking DL egys.

Former Server/s: Server 3 [Kylin](2003-2016)>Scorpio(2016)>Honor(2016)>Kylin>Scentsword (18hr stay 2016)>Aquarius(2016)>Scorpio(2016)>TwilightDance (2017)>Kylin(2017)>Titan(2018)>Kylin(2019)>Hebby(2 020)

Current Server: ~Kylin~
Royal Guild Leader
Active: 2003-2020 (MAKE ME AN OFFER-PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY)
DIRTY~XII is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2017, 16:00   #27
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRTY~XII View Post
lol english speaking communities are some of worst in CO.
FACT.

More e-drama,e-relations,e-rape going on than any HumanBot or SHEIKZAYED member.

If you want a ****load of drama and ballache, surround yourself with the KingKhaki's of the game.

Want to actually play the game and be successful? Gather an egy army with some english speaking DL egys.
Not sure about other groups, but honestly anyone who plays with human bots are retarded as ****. That group does nothing to improve game quality and just cheats and what's worse is they ddos the **** out of the servers. While I disagree with other groups and don't like some, humanbots are legit just trashcans that should be permbanned outta here.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2017, 21:43   #28
ApeXia

HumanBots the worst group ever..
Old 07-18-2017, 23:36   #29
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Im not egy, I promise.

MrMagic Lion Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2017, 00:31   #30
ApeXia

Byuiso will play on new server and troll everybody