Old 12-27-2018, 08:06   #1
MordSith

MordSith is on a distinguished road
Appearence Bug?

As the title says, I am trying to make my warrior (wearing fists) have is garment shown, yet I don't manage to change from Default to Garment setting under options. Even if I click to Garment, after i close window it appears to be Default view.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1137416800.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	168.5 KB
ID:	151359  
Epic BS ON <3
MordSith is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-27-2018, 21:14   #2
Luminazvi
Dark

Luminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond repute
First you need to click on the close button in appearance settings, then proceed to close the settings menu.
Luminazvi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2018, 02:57   #3
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MordSith View Post
As the title says, I am trying to make my warrior (wearing fists) have is garment shown, yet I don't manage to change from Default to Garment setting under options. Even if I click to Garment, after i close window it appears to be Default view.
Damn son what's with that resolution? O.O
Settings-> Window 800*600 -> Uncheck Lock resolution-> Pull the right down corner of the game's window 'till it fits and covers the background -> Check Lock resolution -> You're welcome.

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2018, 05:35   #4
MordSith

MordSith is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminazvi View Post
First you need to click on the close button in appearance settings, then proceed to close the settings menu.
Ohhh thanks. That works.
Epic BS ON <3
MordSith is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-02-2019, 05:49   #5
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ View Post
Damn son what's with that resolution? O.O
Settings-> Window 800*600 -> Uncheck Lock resolution-> Pull the right down corner of the game's window 'till it fits and covers the background -> Check Lock resolution -> You're welcome.
Some people are still living in 1998 we have to accept it!

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (398 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: