Old 09-11-2018, 03:27   #16
Aeolius
hello

Aeolius is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Personally, I recommend you go Mattack or Pattack over Anti especially in todays 0 Anti events (class pk, Qualifier, CSCTF all full +12's are equal) The only place Anti would help you is Elite, or Team pk. Personally I think it's a dead build and Pattack goes really well in this 0 Anti meta with waters sacrifice skill. Or mattack if you just want hunting/pt game damage.
Ill probably do this, although Im wondering if I should start over and go DW for now, I keep hearing its pretty good, Im a lvl 101 warrior now.
Aeolius is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2018, 07:04   #17
scoobysnacked
Refreshe

scoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to scoobysnacked
im a water at 350 BP and i enjoy the game, i am behind the curve as far as stats but gear for myself is fine. I have a few +12 items and the rest are +7 or +8 ( working on having all gear +8 and +12 ) when i get to that point ill be done with working on the gear. i am having a hard time competing at 140 events because my jaing and chi and perfection are not at the mark they need to be. even with a water shield i have trouble competing. if you start on a new server you should be able to spend some cash and keep up. Id say a few bulks should have you well on your way. right around a thousand should have you where you want to be, sorry to say. when the DW came out i started one but i took a 1.5 year break form the game and now i am well behind the curve with him, and his gear is mediocer so i just use him for hunting and went back to the water as a main. the water is quite fun to play right now but your going to have to spend to be worth a **** on the main servers. fresh server, i have never done so i cant speak on it.. seems like it would be fun though if you can get with a good group of players and start winning events. need to back a whale who will be striving for king and you should do fine from what i hear..

Full Support Water 350 + BP 198 immunity 58 K hp.

My Little Hitter!
Dragonwarrior-x3 130-130-135-Duke.
still a work in progress

and three other accounts that are currently noobish
scoobysnacked is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2018, 11:27   #18
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolius View Post
Ill probably do this, although Im wondering if I should start over and go DW for now, I keep hearing its pretty good, Im a lvl 101 warrior now.
Leveling wise? Nah it's pretty **** at fast leveling as you can't maintain the xp skill like you can for war.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2018, 06:09   #19
Aeolius
hello

Quote:
Leveling wise? Nah it's pretty **** at fast leveling as you can't maintain the xp skill like you can for war.
Yeah so about that lol I ended up goign dragon warrior and ...wow the leveling is pretty slow. Ive got some questions, Im at lvl 115 now so thats somethign at least.

thing is, grinding in grotto is....pretty inefficient, due to the repair costs (even picking up all the gold im LOSING gold) since that's pretty much unsustainable Im wondering if its more efficient to make a second char while I wait for my DW to Daily his way to 130. . .

Which brings me to more questions. . .How do people make money now in this game? It seems that AZ, The Secondary maps (hunting maps) are ALL gone, mines are all closed (except for the blood mine which is open while im at work)

I read the wiki in your signature but all I got out of it was to get to lvl 130 2nd rb then farm deity land...

Is there anything else? I do dailies daily pk arena (I can only do arena except for the weekends)

I really don't know the difference between what I should be doing and things that are a waste of time, Hell, even If I wanted to bulk, I wouldn't know what to get.

If leveling and getting t o deity land is the only way to make money.. . .how do I get to 130 the quickest on a DW?

Also, what classes make the most money? are archers still the best for that?
Old 09-15-2018, 10:55   #20
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah so about that lol I ended up goign dragon warrior and ...wow the leveling is pretty slow. Ive got some questions, Im at lvl 115 now so thats somethign at least.

thing is, grinding in grotto is....pretty inefficient, due to the repair costs (even picking up all the gold im LOSING gold) since that's pretty much unsustainable Im wondering if its more efficient to make a second char while I wait for my DW to Daily his way to 130. . .

Which brings me to more questions. . .How do people make money now in this game? It seems that AZ, The Secondary maps (hunting maps) are ALL gone, mines are all closed (except for the blood mine which is open while im at work)

I read the wiki in your signature but all I got out of it was to get to lvl 130 2nd rb then farm deity land...

Is there anything else? I do dailies daily pk arena (I can only do arena except for the weekends)

I really don't know the difference between what I should be doing and things that are a waste of time, Hell, even If I wanted to bulk, I wouldn't know what to get.

If leveling and getting t o deity land is the only way to make money.. . .how do I get to 130 the quickest on a DW?

Also, what classes make the most money? are archers still the best for that?
Honestly, leveling before you get 2nd rb is pretty **** because you can't get into deity land or even dragon island for the senior exp balls. Just make sure you do your tower etc each day. Other than that, auto hunt is your friend just let your gear break its 100% cheaper to repair with mets vs normal repair costs (at least on older servers, not sure about newer ones if you're there.) And yeah going Dwar for 1st rb kinda killed your leveling experience for sure. Moneywise, keep up on the events there's one right now but again I dont think you can necessarily do it since you're only 1st rb and I don't expect your gear to be that good, you can still do the mining aspect of it if you want but don't expect amazing income from it.

Otherwise people play tournaments/ctf/gw for money (assuming you don't have a really greedy king farm server), and auto hunt. That's really the only source of income on the game outside the random events. This is why I say it's better to play on a server where people will help you, rather than on a new one. Gearing up etc is a lot cheaper and getting help is as well as most people have stacks of exp balls etc that they don't need and never sell in market.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 09-15-2018, 16:09   #21
Aeolius
hello

Quote:

Otherwise people play tournaments/ctf/gw for money (assuming you don't have a really greedy king farm server), and auto hunt. That's really the only source of income on the game outside the random events. .
Wow, I never imagined tq would kill all sources of income in the game. . .while still have astronomical repair costs, hell they could have at least made bound gold just to repair and made repair costs super low or something so that leveling wouldnt be such a pain.

Anyway I guess I gotta take it easy and just do the dailies and pk events. I have helpful guild so that's fine I guess but wow, no wonder people were saying to quit lol. Good thing I havent decided to spend money on the game yet (and probably wont now.)
Old 09-15-2018, 16:26   #22
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
What u should have done was make an archer instead, lvl fast get to 2nd rb hunt and storeup + stones, bound dbs and bound cps reincarnate to the char u want buy the bound gears from the bound shop for bound cps reincarnate again to archer and work on the bound gears u have for the class u want to play.
Archer is great for hunting in deity land, so within 3 to 4 months of hunting u should have all +8 gears then u can reincarnate again.

I would suggest making bound tao gears for a water tao so u can take part in events to get lotto tickets and whatever else u can sell for gold.

with the above mention technique ive seen 24/7 no life player make full +12 bound gears within 7 months.. the be stuck at 394 bp cause they cant afford donations chars are worth some good pennies on the blackmarket tho
Old 09-15-2018, 22:37   #23
Aeolius
hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Kai View Post
What u should have done was make an archer instead, lvl fast get to 2nd rb hunt and storeup + stones, bound dbs and bound cps reincarnate to the char u want buy the bound gears from the bound shop for bound cps reincarnate again to archer and work on the bound gears u have for the class u want to play.
Archer is great for hunting in deity land, so within 3 to 4 months of hunting u should have all +8 gears then u can reincarnate again.

I would suggest making bound tao gears for a water tao so u can take part in events to get lotto tickets and whatever else u can sell for gold.

with the above mention technique ive seen 24/7 no life player make full +12 bound gears within 7 months.. the be stuck at 394 bp cause they cant afford donations chars are worth some good pennies on the blackmarket tho
For this method, they use bows right?
Old 09-16-2018, 07:09   #24
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
Quote:
For this method, they use bows right?
knives!
Old 09-16-2018, 07:26   #25
Aeolius
hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Kai View Post
knives!
oh! How does this work?

Edit
Oh wait, I just saw that blistering wave costs no stamina 0.0

For some reason I thought it did.

Edit2* wait, no it oes cost stamina, then how do you level quickly with knives? Im pretty confused.

Last edited by Aeolius; 09-16-2018 at 16:39.
Old 09-16-2018, 16:54   #26
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
oh! How does this work?

Edit
Oh wait, I just saw that blistering wave costs no stamina 0.0

For some reason I thought it did.

Edit2* wait, no it oes cost stamina, then how do you level quickly with knives? Im pretty confused.
Steed + crop gets you stamina recovery. Warrior still fastest though with starting fresh. Superman + Charging Vortex = Leveling paradise.

Old 09-16-2018, 17:27   #27
Aeolius
hello

Quote:
Steed + crop gets you stamina recovery. Warrior still fastest though with starting fresh. Superman + Charging Vortex = Leveling paradise.
I see, so could someone Hunt like Kai said you could with archer on a warrior?

Also, how do you get charging vortex?

Last edited by Aeolius; 09-16-2018 at 17:38.
Old 09-16-2018, 18:06   #28
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
I see, so could someone Hunt like Kai said you could with archer on a warrior?

Also, how do you get charging vortex?
It's at the stable NPC, just as the skill to ride horses. 50k for vortex I think 100-500k for learning to ride.

Best PVE boss chars are Archer/Monk/Pirate/Warrior/WW

The rest are meh, it doesn't really matter which of those you have as long as you build them right.

Old 09-16-2018, 18:14   #29
Aeolius
hello

Quote:
It's at the stable NPC, just as the skill to ride horses. 50k for vortex I think 100-500k for learning to ride.

Best PVE boss chars are Archer/Monk/Pirate/Warrior/WW

The rest are meh, it doesn't really matter which of those you have as long as you build them right.
Ahh I see, thanks! wow, I never would have figured that out!
Old 11-10-2018, 07:04   #30
Aeolius
hello

so it turns out, that certain people in the thread were right lol.

I figured that if I went water tao Id be able to play but. . .it seems like the even the new server is a farm server, than and my timezone just doesnt match with the guild events.

This game unfortunately suffers from BDO syndrome, and unless you pretty much start on the FIRST DAY of a new server, youre going to get one shot by everyone.

I FINALLY got to diety land, and after getting killed by the 23187124th allied guild member while hunting. . .im done. the game is boring once you get to dietyland anyway, the guilds that do the wars are not noob friendly. . .hell they arent even member friendly! no one ever talks in guild chat, Isnt that amazing? guilds of hundreds of members, and no one says jack and **** in guild chat.

I joined one guild that talks in guild chat and the leader was very helpful it blew my mind! like I went through tons of guilds lol but no one talked!

most of the time I spend getting killed by allies or even other guild members. Ive been guild by more allies than enemies! I think im gonna go back to WoW heard the Azeroth expansion was good.

Peace.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: