Old 01-06-2019, 12:13   #31
Luminazvi

Luminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
Has anyone tried the Barrier rune? and how much of a difference does it make?
It literally does as much difference as the description says lol.
Luminazvi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2019, 12:39   #32
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Has anyone tried the Barrier rune? and how much of a difference does it make?
IMO if players are worried about a BT player killing you then that means every = BP player is a threat. I think using that rune in general for most players (there may be an exception - I have not even thought about it in general anyway) is a loss over another rune which would be of way more use overall. It looked stupid and broken on the initial talk & release of it yet its really hard to give up a core rune for that rune yet I am sure you will see some kings subbing it in due to a better player playing a BT character
Old 01-06-2019, 13:45   #33
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
With stig you will see a benefit though. I was testing without stig since my monks is pure monk hybrid - so I would not expect stig to be on my character and I was trying to get anything in the 2k + range above the 22k cap in general so it would still allow triple to work on the newer HP caps. So getting to 24 - 25k in general was my goal. Just so you know changing from 75% attack which sits at 22k in general and rotating to 150% attack does hit the 24.5k - 25kish range with sharpness on my character so it is an option for my chr with shield in alt gear instead of my usual 210% SDG duel bead which is much more of a glass cannon rotation with the duel beads (where you always need the monks iron shield up to use that alt setup). There are work arounds and stig did put a very noticeable difference on the damages so I think with stig vs 6 stg's with 150% attack it went from 25kish to 30 - 31kish. Stig players will see much better results in general. With that said 210% sdg setup probably on pirate with sharpness and stg breaker on a melee would I would think be very noticeable. Just not so much on a non stig based player.
Ye for triple chars it's pretty good, but for ninja? -_- I highly doubt it makes any difference. Imma test it with some friends and see how it goes.

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2019, 15:35   #34
ilike2pies

ilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond repute
Sharpness is 100% worth; A Fair example if anyone knows me or Hamad; well. When it was noticed I had 46.5k attack; Hamad had 49k+? In CS CTF; I hit him harder then he hits me; And by like 3k because I had a lv 9 sharpness; he didnt. As to barrier well.. Its "Best" as a king but its kinda like someone mentioned; If you're really that afraid of a break char.. Then eh. (Or you're probably antibreak ANYWAY).
ilike2pies is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2019, 17:48   #35
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilike2pies View Post
Sharpness is 100% worth; A Fair example if anyone knows me or Hamad; well. When it was noticed I had 46.5k attack; Hamad had 49k+? In CS CTF; I hit him harder then he hits me; And by like 3k because I had a lv 9 sharpness; he didnt. As to barrier well.. Its "Best" as a king but its kinda like someone mentioned; If you're really that afraid of a break char.. Then eh. (Or you're probably antibreak ANYWAY).
It is very noticeable if you can get stig as you already know. Without stig its not a big jump in damage. I like SHARPNESS!

the huge benefit of anti in general is players that are required to spend time on pole/flags taking them for the help in minimizing all the damage coming in or waters, etc. to stay alive as long as possible minimizing damage as much as possible. Anti in general is more of a build for that type of player since if you just kill (attack) and that's what your character strictly does then crit chance is a way better option at least IMO.

Last edited by noobie.com; 01-10-2019 at 17:53.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2019, 01:54   #36
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
useless

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
Just to update I was not testing this with melee attacks at all - I was using RP so it was working with attack skills like RP (Sharpness) . As for the new Monk Blue rune (yep it is completely useless at this time since triple does not go off at all - just single hits).
i hope that is a bug i mean monk blue rune !
what is the point for buy or upgrade this rune??
if triple work then could be usefull for boss (but iron shield still better) but without triple completly useless
Full +12-7P7
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2019, 04:44   #37
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
I wish someone can show me the difference in damage with and without the Barrier Rune. A screenshot would be great.
Old 01-11-2019, 11:19   #38
Luminazvi

Luminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I wish someone can show me the difference in damage with and without the Barrier Rune. A screenshot would be great.
L3 barrier reduces 4k dmg. So if a lower level player should hit you 30k he will hit you 26k instead, simple as that. It just gets tricky under 22k, because of the final p-att...

Also people wanted proof that STG breaker is working, I made a video 4 months ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLe7zb9cLIw

Last edited by Luminazvi; 01-11-2019 at 11:34.
Old 01-11-2019, 18:59   #39
kenflame

kenflame is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I have a level 7, i dunno i haven't logged in a long while plus im 40k def warrior, but the assassin that was flying and sniping me was hitting 1ks, not sure if thats how it should be. But if it is, it does take off 9k bt off, then yea no class can **** warriors now. It might be a good investment for duke/prince chars that farm 129 under since not much kings farm 129 under.
kenflame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2019, 19:56   #40
rzbli12345
Australian

rzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond repute
It ignores So no mercy so 22k cant be lowered

Server : Mercury/Saturn
Guild : Graveyard (Manager)

i miss the old days of conquer...no not the days before bp nono not days before new classes just when it wasnt Poker online
rzbli12345 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2019, 00:15   #41
Luminazvi

The final dmg is counted separately from the normal damage you do. Barrier reduces damage from break that lower BP players do to you. It will not make the final dmg any less nor the NoMercy rune, because that is final attack. The most significant reduction comes when you fight with full sdgs and the damages are well above 30-40k. Most of the players will still hit 22k or close to that thanks to NoMercy.
Old 01-30-2019, 02:28   #42
!Yo!

!Yo! is on a distinguished road
Barrier works fine it does what it says on the tin.. retaliation mind ya is broken.. the counter attack does not work or any dmg cap .. tested for over 2 hours rip
!Yo! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2019, 20:32   #43
Viceroy

Viceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond repute
Retaliations counter attack is reflect buddy. I don't think you have reflect
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: