Old 12-01-2018, 12:43   #1
neverpissmeoff

neverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond repute
About fire fire water reborn

What does dodge skill on that build dodge exactly ?
Need help asap ..... Thanks in advance
And if you r water tao foghting against team with monk and w.w what build u will choose to survive ?
neverpissmeoff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2018, 16:22   #2
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by neverpissmeoff View Post
What does dodge skill on that build dodge exactly ?
Need help asap ..... Thanks in advance
And if you r water tao foghting against team with monk and w.w what build u will choose to survive ?
It used to Dodge projectile attacks but basically Dodge is pretty **** at this point. After the introduction of fans (the talisman) archers damage got changed from a direct physical to a +final / physical hybrid and so Dodge while it used to be super strong against archers (same as Shields also blocking projectiles which no longer do) it will no longer block these attacks. The only two skills worth while that Dodge blocks now is pirate melee and monk melee. Their two skills are accuracy based thus will be dodged it the players accuracy isn't high enough to counter the Dodge. However it's essentially useless because all non melee skills hit and all passive melee skills that aren't impacted by accuracy work (such as speed gun, Phoenix etc).

This is one of those skills that needs to be revamped (or in this case reverted) to work against projectiles and targeted ranged projectile skills such as rapid fire. The other thing they could do which I suggested would be to make it into a magic damage stigma, or add that to the current Dodge on top of the few things it does Dodge. Would make it a lot more valuable.

Dwar-war-water is the best solo survivability hands down. The azura shield is decent but really only shines in skill PK where reflect can save you from crit x2 which even azura can't against a strong attacker. Plus the stamina cost of the shield vs giving stamina to your team with dwar in the build is just better support+survivability over all. The only time I would recommend pure water azura over warrior is if you have someone in your team that can give you stamina via a second water or fire, support or just a dwar that you play with a lot.

Hope this helps.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2018, 23:42   #3
neverpissmeoff

neverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
It used to Dodge projectile attacks but basically Dodge is pretty **** at this point. After the introduction of fans (the talisman) archers damage got changed from a direct physical to a +final / physical hybrid and so Dodge while it used to be super strong against archers (same as Shields also blocking projectiles which no longer do) it will no longer block these attacks. The only two skills worth while that Dodge blocks now is pirate melee and monk melee. Their two skills are accuracy based thus will be dodged it the players accuracy isn't high enough to counter the Dodge. However it's essentially useless because all non melee skills hit and all passive melee skills that aren't impacted by accuracy work (such as speed gun, Phoenix etc).

This is one of those skills that needs to be revamped (or in this case reverted) to work against projectiles and targeted ranged projectile skills such as rapid fire. The other thing they could do which I suggested would be to make it into a magic damage stigma, or add that to the current Dodge on top of the few things it does Dodge. Would make it a lot more valuable.

Dwar-war-water is the best solo survivability hands down. The azura shield is decent but really only shines in skill PK where reflect can save you from crit x2 which even azura can't against a strong attacker. Plus the stamina cost of the shield vs giving stamina to your team with dwar in the build is just better support+survivability over all. The only time I would recommend pure water azura over warrior is if you have someone in your team that can give you stamina via a second water or fire, support or just a dwar that you play with a lot.

Hope this helps.
so r you 100 % sure dodge skill can make my water tao dodge w.w melee and monk triple ?because my issue with team of w.w and monk ...... but what about bomb is it effective ?

Last edited by neverpissmeoff; 12-02-2018 at 00:00.
Old 12-02-2018, 06:41   #4
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
so r you 100 % sure dodge skill can make my water tao dodge w.w melee and monk triple ?because my issue with team of w.w and monk ...... but what about bomb is it effective ?
No. I never said that and only said monk and pirate will it help you against. Wind walker melee is just like tro, war, etc based on hit percent skill activation only. Not on accuracy, therefore, Dodge will do nothing against the melee other than when the skills don't activate which unless there ww for some strange reason put pts into agility you'll be dodging food without Dodge. Bomb? Dodge won't avoid any skills other than the melee ones. If you're talking about using it, then maybe you can go pir-war-water but bomb is BP based and most waters are lower BP than attackers so it's not really helpful at all.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 12-02-2018, 07:36   #5
neverpissmeoff

Quote:
No. I never said that and only said monk and pirate will it help you against. Wind walker melee is just like tro, war, etc based on hit percent skill activation only. Not on accuracy, therefore, Dodge will do nothing against the melee other than when the skills don't activate which unless there ww for some strange reason put pts into agility you'll be dodging food without Dodge. Bomb? Dodge won't avoid any skills other than the melee ones. If you're talking about using it, then maybe you can go pir-war-water but bomb is BP based and most waters are lower BP than attackers so it's not really helpful at all.
So it's effective against triple hit of monk , right ?
Old 12-02-2018, 08:16   #6
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
So it's effective against triple hit of monk , right ?
Dodge, yes. It will help you against triple. Again, it will not help you against WW, so you're better off with reflect unless its just the monk that's killing you. Also it won't save you against skill crits so again its weaker. Reflect>Azura Shield>Dodge for overall survivability.

Old 12-02-2018, 11:36   #7
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
this sound awesome incoming

Quote:
Dodge, yes. It will help you against triple. Again, it will not help you against WW, so you're better off with reflect unless its just the monk that's killing you. Also it won't save you against skill crits so again its weaker. Reflect>Azura Shield>Dodge for overall survivability.

#Survey Sockets can be made on most weapons of all classes, except Taoists’ alternate weapons. For Taoist players, it is a pity. We are thinking about making a change. How do you think of making sockets and embedding gems on Taoists’ alternate weapons? Feel free to share what you think in comments.***129300;***129303;***128527;
Full +12-7P7
USER1_74 is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2018, 00:42   #8
neverpissmeoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
#Survey Sockets can be made on most weapons of all classes, except Taoists’ alternate weapons. For Taoist players, it is a pity. We are thinking about making a change. How do you think of making sockets and embedding gems on Taoists’ alternate weapons? Feel free to share what you think in comments.***129300;***129303;***128527;
yeah i like the idea so much there is alot of ways to kill water tao and only azure shield can make him withstand a chance but if you r out of stamina you r in danger

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: