Old 06-04-2010, 23:11   #31
geeksquadkid
Superman

geeksquadkid has a reputation beyond reputegeeksquadkid has a reputation beyond reputegeeksquadkid has a reputation beyond reputegeeksquadkid has a reputation beyond reputegeeksquadkid has a reputation beyond reputegeeksquadkid has a reputation beyond reputegeeksquadkid has a reputation beyond reputegeeksquadkid has a reputation beyond reputegeeksquadkid has a reputation beyond reputegeeksquadkid has a reputation beyond reputegeeksquadkid has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to geeksquadkid Send a message via MSN to geeksquadkid Send a message via Skype™ to geeksquadkid
Quote:
Originally Posted by seether View Post
**** you.
And just like the old days I know thats how you show you give a crap about me

Conne>< - ???>12?>114
Pure Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLGHAHD View Post
Lolz botjail for devine hare and doing blue mouse quest.

You have to walk it while doing quest.

no running or jumping.

And its a bonus if you night devil your way through the quest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audigy View Post
when ur rb, u summon Tombat .
enter Mc main gate.
walk past all the Tombat.
and they follow u all the way
and u form Tombat gang,
geeksquadkid is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2010, 10:53   #32
Barefoot

Barefoot has a reputation beyond reputeBarefoot has a reputation beyond reputeBarefoot has a reputation beyond reputeBarefoot has a reputation beyond reputeBarefoot has a reputation beyond reputeBarefoot has a reputation beyond reputeBarefoot has a reputation beyond reputeBarefoot has a reputation beyond reputeBarefoot has a reputation beyond reputeBarefoot has a reputation beyond reputeBarefoot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FruityHitler View Post
stfu old man
every part of my body is ripped and intense. i was flexing my arm so my muscles seemed disproportionate, but my arms are extremely well balanced ty very much

plus im only 5" 10 and i weigh 210 lbs atm
Hahaha...

Alright, I don't mean to offend you but you don't quite understand the concept of "ripped".

For a 5"10 weighing 210lbs looking like you do is quite a let down. You're probably at least at 20% bf. No real Traps. Losing some BF will certainly show some definition in your mediocre tris, but your forearms are just shameful.

Also, one thing I noticed, why are your arms so different in size in the back picture you first posted and the one with your face showing? We're talking 4-5" inches at least. Not to mention the hair and skin tone... You must have lost a lot of weight on your last cut. Oh, and nice pony.

Hey, at least you workout. Just stop acting like a dumbass and stop posting your pictures, please. You and your online threats are sad.
Barefoot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2010, 11:41   #33
Infamous~21
Banned

Infamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Hahaha...

Alright, I don't mean to offend you but you don't quite understand the concept of "ripped".

For a 5"10 weighing 210lbs looking like you do is quite a let down. You're probably at least at 20% bf. No real Traps. Losing some BF will certainly show some definition in your mediocre tris, but your forearms are just shameful.

Also, one thing I noticed, why are your arms so different in size in the back picture you first posted and the one with your face showing? We're talking 4-5" inches at least. Not to mention the hair and skin tone... You must have lost a lot of weight on your last cut. Oh, and nice pony.

Hey, at least you workout. Just stop acting like a dumbass and stop posting your pictures, please. You and your online threats are sad.
I ran for 15 minutes@19mph and dropped 2lbs. Definitely dropping BF for looks. Just don't wanna lose str
Infamous~21 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2010, 11:47   #34
Infamous~21
Banned

Infamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
stfu old man
every part of my body is ripped and intense. i was flexing my arm so my muscles seemed disproportionate, but my arms are extremely well balanced ty very much

plus im only 5" 10 and i weigh 210 lbs atm
Also Blake would put you to shame, that honkey is RIPPED.
Old 06-07-2010, 13:42   #35
pinky~ v2

pinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hahaha...

Ahahaha **** I miss your posts. Used to love seeing them on Justice raping people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
Wow dumbass.. Maybe you shoulda stayed your ass in school bro.. Clearly dictionary.com says i spelled it correct.. Fail grammar troll fail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~NuNu~ View Post
concern is correct... not consern
^ Lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ir3Fly View Post
There was a period when Honor had no mod for like, a year. After that we went through about a mod about every two/three months because Alan and Chaz would always ***** them out until they got fed up and left
pinky~ v2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2010, 15:20   #36
Icis
Boner>_>

Icis has a reputation beyond reputeIcis has a reputation beyond reputeIcis has a reputation beyond reputeIcis has a reputation beyond reputeIcis has a reputation beyond reputeIcis has a reputation beyond reputeIcis has a reputation beyond reputeIcis has a reputation beyond reputeIcis has a reputation beyond reputeIcis has a reputation beyond reputeIcis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you have no idea what your talking about ***got

ive been hated on these forums for almost 4-5? years and ive changed many times

dont make assumptions or ill give you a piece of ass
Fixed

Never back down
Never retreat
Never surrender!!!

Winner Winner!
Chicken Dinner!
Icis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2010, 16:54   #37
Barefoot

Barefoot has a reputation beyond reputeBarefoot has a reputation beyond reputeBarefoot has a reputation beyond reputeBarefoot has a reputation beyond reputeBarefoot has a reputation beyond reputeBarefoot has a reputation beyond reputeBarefoot has a reputation beyond reputeBarefoot has a reputation beyond reputeBarefoot has a reputation beyond reputeBarefoot has a reputation beyond reputeBarefoot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icis View Post
you have no idea what your talking about ***got

ive been hated on these forums for almost 4-5? years and ive changed many times

dont make assumptions or ill give you a piece of ass
Sure thing, flubber. While I applaud your progress, I think you're way over your head. I didn't want to out you but the first picture you posted in the thread isn't even you. The statements in my first post were not assumptions, people don't magically change shapes in short periods of time. Not to mention that you're rocking some stubborn fat on your face, forearms, calves, quads... That's all visible in this picture (http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...2&d=1271297417)... Ripped... A few more years. HIIT and cardio do wonders.

I'm not sure who you're trying to impress. Just be glad you've lost weight and are in decent shape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinky~ v2 View Post
Ahahaha **** I miss your posts. Used to love seeing them on Justice raping people.
Hehe... I never intend to rape them, I just can't stand it when people spew bull crap and think they're THE ****. Of course, shapeshifter here has been around the forums for 4-5 years, I should have known better.

Last edited by Barefoot; 06-07-2010 at 16:56.
Old 06-07-2010, 17:05   #38
pinky~ v2

pinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond reputepinky~ v2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hehe... I never intend to rape them, I just can't stand it when people spew bull crap and think they're THE ****. Of course, shapeshifter here has been around the forums for 4-5 years, I should have known better.
I literally lol'd at that... Sooo baked.

But I know what you mean 'bout the bs though. It's one of the few reasons I still come to forums. I know someone, somewhere is going to say something retarded and get roflstomped. Sad, but quite entertaining.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
Wow dumbass.. Maybe you shoulda stayed your ass in school bro.. Clearly dictionary.com says i spelled it correct.. Fail grammar troll fail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~NuNu~ View Post
concern is correct... not consern
^ Lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ir3Fly View Post
There was a period when Honor had no mod for like, a year. After that we went through about a mod about every two/three months because Alan and Chaz would always ***** them out until they got fed up and left
pinky~ v2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2010, 17:25   #39
Barefoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinky~ v2 View Post
I literally lol'd at that... Sooo baked.

But I know what you mean 'bout the bs though. It's one of the few reasons I still come to forums. I know someone, somewhere is going to say something retarded and get roflstomped. Sad, but quite entertaining.
Well, I'm not sure what the hell I was thinking checking these forums. Was a slow morning.

Oh, another thing that cracks me up about the first pic is that the guy is brun(brown hair), and powerpuff has black hair. Just figured I'd point that out.
Old 06-07-2010, 17:30   #40
igkachaz
ɟʇʍ ƃɯo

igkachaz has a reputation beyond reputeigkachaz has a reputation beyond reputeigkachaz has a reputation beyond reputeigkachaz has a reputation beyond reputeigkachaz has a reputation beyond reputeigkachaz has a reputation beyond reputeigkachaz has a reputation beyond reputeigkachaz has a reputation beyond reputeigkachaz has a reputation beyond reputeigkachaz has a reputation beyond reputeigkachaz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Sure thing, flubber. While I applaud your progress, I think you're way over your head. I didn't want to out you but the first picture you posted in the thread isn't even you. The statements in my first post were not assumptions, people don't magically change shapes in short periods of time. Not to mention that you're rocking some stubborn fat on your face, forearms, calves, quads... That's all visible in this picture (http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...2&d=1271297417)... Ripped... A few more years. HIIT and cardio do wonders.

I'm not sure who you're trying to impress. Just be glad you've lost weight and are in decent shape.

good to see Gary still feeling the love.
Archer
110ish
NoHonor
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zentrek View Post
Instead of

I CAME
I SAW
I CONQUERD

New motto

Sorry for the inconvenience.
igkachaz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2010, 00:28   #41
Immortal__Demon
<3

Immortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
your an idiot how have you proved me wrong? and what first picture u buffoon.
Quote:
i have brown hair you ****in moron show me what picture your talking about
Quote:
triple post ftw

your a ****in ***got find one picture on this forum ive put up that isnt me i just went over every single one and your full of **** go back to your **** hole
Quote:
quadruple post ftw outa anger

if u want u can gather um all up and ill put um in order for you and tell you exactly what i took/did at the time
word.
Immortal__Demon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2010, 00:45   #42
Infamous~21
Banned

lol'd @ Gary Rage
Old 06-08-2010, 09:12   #43
Icis
Boner>_>

Icis has a reputation beyond reputeIcis has a reputation beyond reputeIcis has a reputation beyond reputeIcis has a reputation beyond reputeIcis has a reputation beyond reputeIcis has a reputation beyond reputeIcis has a reputation beyond reputeIcis has a reputation beyond reputeIcis has a reputation beyond reputeIcis has a reputation beyond reputeIcis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
quadruple post ftw outa anger

if u want u can gather um all up and ill put um in order for you and tell you exactly what i took/did at the time
Perhaps he was implying that you should have posted a "fake" picture so we all didn't thrash on you and the fact you can't wipe your ass...

Never back down
Never retreat
Never surrender!!!

Winner Winner!
Chicken Dinner!
Icis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2010, 18:33   #44
igkachaz
ɟʇʍ ƃɯo

igkachaz has a reputation beyond reputeigkachaz has a reputation beyond reputeigkachaz has a reputation beyond reputeigkachaz has a reputation beyond reputeigkachaz has a reputation beyond reputeigkachaz has a reputation beyond reputeigkachaz has a reputation beyond reputeigkachaz has a reputation beyond reputeigkachaz has a reputation beyond reputeigkachaz has a reputation beyond reputeigkachaz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~21 View Post
lol'd @ Gary Rage
^^ lolol
Archer
110ish
NoHonor
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zentrek View Post
Instead of

I CAME
I SAW
I CONQUERD

New motto

Sorry for the inconvenience.
igkachaz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2010, 10:22   #45
Barefoot

Hahaha... wow....

I feel for you buddy.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: