Old 09-17-2019, 13:29   #1
CommonSyn

CommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to CommonSyn
Question Computer Requirements

I am wondering the current computer requirements for CO. Can anyone tell me the recommended requirements for this game? Actual requirements to play this game with good FPS and Ping? I just want to know what would be the optimal computer to play this game with. The current requirements page needs an update to the requirements, and the website listing the information for the requirements is also outdated.

I would like to know the true recommended requirements to play this game smoothly with little ping.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Conquer Online System Requirements_opt.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	151404  

Last edited by CommonSyn; 09-17-2019 at 13:33.
CommonSyn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2019, 20:54   #2
dark_poet

dark_poet is on a distinguished road
Allahu Akbar?..
dark_poet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: