Old 07-27-2012, 21:31   #1
Wizar

Wizar has much to be proud ofWizar has much to be proud ofWizar has much to be proud ofWizar has much to be proud ofWizar has much to be proud ofWizar has much to be proud ofWizar has much to be proud ofWizar has much to be proud ofWizar has much to be proud of
Exclamation Suggestion for level camping bulkers

I play on Dreams>Honor/Justice, and if you play on this one. Its ruled by the guild named Kingdom (hehe...get it) and by a full maxed out +12 pirate named Senzi.

Since being the king of the server, he wins at EVERYTHING. Couple Pk, Elite PK, CTF, Guild War. And we also have nice +12s that like to level camp on elite pk and win every single time.

So what happens to the decent players and noobs who dont win at this, they get nothing, left in the dust is what a person would say i guess.

My suggestion is for TQ to put in a participation restriction on bulkers or people who have come in the top 8 of elite pks so have at least a 2 week restriction, this would give lower players a noobs a bit of chance to AT least get something, rather than having a bulker win 3 dragon balls and a +6 steed, EVERY SINGLE WEEK.
Wizar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2012, 03:44   #2
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Why not join his side really? Much much easier.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2012, 06:26   #3
Wizar

Wizar has much to be proud ofWizar has much to be proud ofWizar has much to be proud ofWizar has much to be proud ofWizar has much to be proud ofWizar has much to be proud ofWizar has much to be proud ofWizar has much to be proud ofWizar has much to be proud of
Tried. Guy doesn't talk much, nor do many people get into his guild.
Plus im help run a decent level 2 guild so..
Old 07-29-2012, 08:00   #4
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizar View Post
I play on Dreams>Honor/Justice, and if you play on this one. Its ruled by the guild named Kingdom (hehe...get it) and by a full maxed out +12 pirate named Senzi.

Since being the king of the server, he wins at EVERYTHING. Couple Pk, Elite PK, CTF, Guild War. And we also have nice +12s that like to level camp on elite pk and win every single time.

So what happens to the decent players and noobs who dont win at this, they get nothing, left in the dust is what a person would say i guess.

My suggestion is for TQ to put in a participation restriction on bulkers or people who have come in the top 8 of elite pks so have at least a 2 week restriction, this would give lower players a noobs a bit of chance to AT least get something, rather than having a bulker win 3 dragon balls and a +6 steed, EVERY SINGLE WEEK.
You so funny.
I bet the guy will just make a few different account all souped up ready for tourny.
Who cares if you don't let their winning main go ?
They will just go make different account, then transfer the gear to continue their spree anyway ~_~

Is it really that hard ?
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2012, 16:30   #5
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like op crys a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2012, 10:37   #6
Wizar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
Sounds like op crys a lot.
mmm nah, I would just like someone else to win the elite pk tourny 130- other than just always knowing that one person is always going to win it. Makes the game kinda boring :\
Old 08-03-2012, 10:57   #7
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizar View Post
mmm nah, I would just like someone else to win the elite pk tourny 130- other than just always knowing that one person is always going to win it. Makes the game kinda boring :\
Lol it's not hard to win elite pkt. I've done it with 330 Bp on a pure wat. And made 2nd a bunch of times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2012, 18:01   #8
Rickk
I Hunt you

Rickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond repute
I hardly am 308 BP with mentor.. and cant even get top 8 sometimes
Rickk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2012, 20:16   #9
Infamous~29

Infamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickk View Post
You were awful at PvP on Liberty, so I can't help but think that is primarily what is contributing to your inability to place top 8.
Old 08-04-2012, 00:31   #10
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickk View Post
I really feel like bashing you, but I had a good day today so I won't.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: