Old 09-19-2012, 01:14   #1
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Orchid Goddess NPC is missing

The Orchid Goddess NPC is missing.

Reported in http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=733513. Also reported to the Help Desk along with the missing Daily Quest Envoy. Supplied screenshots of both problems in thread and to Help Desk and was told it would be fixed after server maint/tomorrow etc..

Daily Quest Envoy got fixed; Orchid Goddess is still missing and (so far as I know) has now gone from *every* server. The other thread gets ignored, so did my reply to the Help Desk's e-mail.

Orchids are needed to join the performer subclass. How are noobs supposed to get them, since packs end at L50 and the OrchidGoddess is missing?

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 09-19-2012, 04:03   #2
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
The Daily Quest Envoy now handles her work, since she left the city for greener pastures.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2012, 04:21   #3
doorntje

doorntje is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
The Daily Quest Envoy now handles her work, since she left the city for greener pastures.
ye sure and where are the orchids then
mayby she handel here work but she DONT give orchids
same whit the daly convoi he gone to
doorntje is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2012, 04:37   #4
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
So the OrchidGoddess has been promoted to glory. Thank you, kind sir, for the info.
Quote:
Originally Posted by doorntje View Post
ye sure and where are the orchids then
mayby she handel here work but she DONT give orchids
same whit the daly convoi he gone to
According to the write-up for the "Magnolias all around" quest, there is a *chance* of receiving 3 orchids if a unique seed flowers.

The Daily Quest Envoy was present on Dream server when I looked earlier...can't get logged in now so I can't check again. If he's missing on your server it might be worth posting the name of your server.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 11-04-2012, 04:27   #5
Arabrab

Arabrab is on a distinguished road
I'm on the emerald server and the Orchid Goddess is still missing. What a pain. What are we to do if we want to become a performer?
Arabrab is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: