Old 10-24-2012, 05:05   #1
meticulous
ThePlotter

meticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to meticulous Send a message via Yahoo to meticulous Send a message via Skype™ to meticulous
Exclamation Auto-Loaded Arrows

This Feature is no longer working. This was a good Feature. Bring it Back!!

Hunter S Thompson

"It's not that I'm so smart , it's just that I stay with problems longer”

***8213; Albert Einstein
meticulous is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-25-2012, 01:35   #2
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
But there aren't any arrow counts, anymore. You don't run out of arrows.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-25-2012, 04:54   #3
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up any arrows count???

endless free arrow?????
can some 1 confirm or explain?
work even with green red and blue arrow?
i hope tq buff those kind of arrow
Full +12-7P7
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-25-2012, 23:01   #4
meticulous
ThePlotter

meticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to meticulous Send a message via Yahoo to meticulous Send a message via Skype™ to meticulous
The arrow quiver is in the same place as always, lower left hand side near the HP/MP. The arrows do auto-load and just stops attacking. You need to click on the target to continue shooting.

Hunter S Thompson

***8213; Albert Einstein
Old 10-25-2012, 23:05   #5
meticulous
ThePlotter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
But there aren't any arrow counts, anymore. You don't run out of arrows.
500 arrow count.

Hunter S Thompson

***8213; Albert Einstein
Old 10-30-2012, 02:03   #6
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, there seems to have been a bit of a miscommunication on my part.

Arrows will be made a non-consumable item in the near future, and that was the reply I had received. They had assumed that's what I was talking about. So that will be changed, and I'm sure it will be mentioned in the announcements.

So, back to the autoloading thing, we weren't able to find any problem in the autoloading of arrows. It still loads as it should. Are you still having the problem?
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2012, 02:12   #7
meticulous
ThePlotter

I was on my L111 archer and Auto-Loaded Arrows did not stop my attack on the Monsters. "Seems to be fixed". After maintenance I will try on my L132 archer in Arena.

Hunter S Thompson

***8213; Albert Einstein
Old 10-30-2012, 03:48   #8
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
fatal arrow endless ?

Quote:

Arrows will be made a non-consumable item in the near future, and that was the reply I had received. They had assumed that's what I was talking about. So that will be changed, and I'm sure it will be mentioned in the announcements.

So, back to the autoloading thing, we weren't able to find any problem in the autoloading of arrows. It still loads as it should. Are you still having the problem?
endless fatal arrow (green arrw) will be good at least for stun enemy and red arrow nice for multiple hit
Full +12-7P7
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2012, 23:23   #9
Spiritwolf

Spiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

so.... are pirates gonna have to start buying bullets?
Old 11-04-2012, 14:18   #10
Draconis71
Banded

Draconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond repute
Pirates and bullets...

Pirates buy bullets for CPS... Just fair with the BIG bonuses they already get.

Anyways, yes, arrows over the last year and so, (since the 500 stack) have been... funky loading... sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.
It may be linked to the QUALITY of arrows as well: lucky, iron, speed.. Don't remember which ones autoloaded, which ones needed manual load
Draconis71 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2012, 16:48   #11
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
I know arrows weren't being automatically loaded when the bow was in the alt weapon slot. That was reported some time ago and I don't think it ever got fixed.

If arrows are going to be "made a non-consumable item in the near future" I guess it won't get fixed: we'll just have to wait for the change.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: