Old 09-12-2010, 19:51   #16
TheChampion
Banned

TheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by A|ex View Post
I have 25.3k hp can a ninja 366 1 hit me with stig? o.o no stgs..a tro full +12 366 all dragon souls fb me for 15k .
Only with crit or LT.
TheChampion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2010, 19:51   #17
gotcha
Banned

gotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I have 25.3k hp can a ninja 366 1 hit me with stig? o.o no stgs..a tro full +12 366 all dragon souls fb me for 15k .
Not sure, I have not tested yet I would say on a first hand reply NO. Not even TFB will 1 hit you when stigged. - I would guess you would take 23k'ish damage if I were guessing when the ninja has stig without you having any stg and thats just a guess.. Taking out CS hits, since most players have immunity to a lvl to nerf CS.The only way to get 1 hit would be a LT hit and we all know how rare those are in a duel.

So in a duel with your fire with 25k life against a top 366 BP Tro all decked out the tro would need to be a real good FB'r that can chain 2 hits real fast or you will pot off enough to live through hit after hit all while continually doing like 3.5k to the tro. Once the tro is out of stamina 5 or 7 fb's if you keep on him not letting him breathe at a ranged distance with nado (no more FB) and if you are a real good jumper with ranged nado the tro is done (dead). Even PZ's are useless since you will rack up way more points then the random zap damage they get on the Pzap. Before the 5k Pots came out it was a different ballgame. Now the edge is in the fires court. I mean, if you make a fire the right way with a few STG with the lag now on the servers on the FBing issue, fires are unstoppable. Even Ninjas using TFB are dead. They are dead faster then the tro using the PB since a TFB ninja only gets 3 TFB hits and they better be a 2 hit fast chain or game over for the ninja also.

I see the elite PK thing going to a real real good FB'r with Top gears if any are still playing and I mean they have to be real good at chain hits on a fire or a Fire will walk away with the tourney easily hands down. If the fire is a shield build its mainly over once the shield comes out since the damage a melee will do is pathetic haha. Real good Fb'rs have no problems getting hits in on a flipping tfb ninja so thats like a 1 hit vs 1 hit duel, etc. if stig'd lalala so I give the edge there to a FB'r over a TFB'r due to the range of FB.

:P

Last edited by gotcha; 09-12-2010 at 20:26.
gotcha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2010, 20:11   #18
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
maxed out ninja with stig hits maxed out tro for 26k...
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
ChaoticArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2010, 20:18   #19
××Maximos××
TheVillain

××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
u sir are a legend lmao, realloted i guess?

i got merely 22k hp

my tro could have 25k hp? nicee gonna go reallot lmao hahaha

AdrIanO - Monk - Warrior - Fire - 130-130-140-369 BP

*Maximos* - Water - Warrior - Trojan - 130-130-139-368 BP

Everything You need in life is money and power,all the rest can be achieved through it ~ Lex Luthor
××Maximos×× is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2010, 20:21   #20
gotcha
Banned

gotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticArcher View Post
maxed out ninja with stig hits maxed out tro for 26k...
If the fire has all the def items on the dragon souls and has 25k life I do not think the ninja will 1 hit the fire in 1 hit. I can test it later for actual damage numbers now that I have stig. The real issue with TFB is the min side of the damage goes off way way more then any max hit does. And katanas have horrible low side damage xD.

Last edited by gotcha; 09-12-2010 at 20:27.
gotcha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2010, 23:07   #21
A|ex

A|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ××Maximos×× View Post
u sir are a legend lmao, realloted i guess?

i got merely 22k hp

my tro could have 25k hp? nicee gonna go reallot lmao hahaha
Yes I reallot just for the curiosity to see how much I get .

Eagle > Mars > Venus

pirate 385 BP
monk pure 384 BP
Fire 382 BP
war pure 384 bp
water pure 374 bp
asasin 383.
A|ex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2010, 23:13   #22
(S)mash

(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute
hmmm, reading this makes me want to turn my pure water into a war-war-Fire by Friday. That or go for the World Homo championship
Old 09-13-2010, 00:44   #23
Sum0
Wat.

Sum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond repute
So i'm eating an orange. Just sayin'.

Official Fighting bacon of the Baconeers

Love us. Hate us. We just don't freakin give a damn.

Yesterday EliteSquad. Today EliteSquad. Tomorrow EliteSquad. Forever EliteSquad.

EliteSquad 4LiF3

QUIT~ Gone But never forgotten. EliteSquad

Representing: EliteSquad
Sum0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2010, 00:51   #24
Huseby v.3
Banned

Huseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Cookies!! YUM YUM YUM!!!
You arent mad, no cookies for you girl!

Quote:
why
did
you
die
it
ruined
such
a
great
show
damn
it
because
I
am
a
really
mean
guy
cant
you
see
how
i
am
wasting
lots
of
lines
in
this
Huseby v.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2010, 01:37   #25
johnpriest
Priest

johnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
when WEPKT starts lets make a list of all servers that sent psn zappers and stg taos that run away for 5mins. these ***gots will be made fun of for the rest of their lives.

gtfo homo *******s (my server will send a ***got called TripaniC, plz dont think we are unskilled losers like him hes just a br noob)

too bad i only got 320bp cause im kosing our "king" tro for being a psn zapping **** that brings a stg fire and plays both and gives up on the tro if he has to face any of the 2 other kings
want some cheese with that whine :-p

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'm in your shadowz, lootin your DBz
johnpriest is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2010, 03:25   #26
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huseby v.3 View Post
You arent mad, no cookies for you girl!

because
I
am
a
really
mean
guy
cant
you
see
how
i
am
wasting
lots
of
lines
in
this
Actual reason you won't give cookies is cause you (L) like sugary foods too much. You wouldn't share.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2010, 07:31   #27
Sav
Bollocks..

Sav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond repute
I'll throw a zap sometimes vs fires, if I can't get stam due to offscreening.
(***8976;***9632;_***9632;)
Sav is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2010, 13:46   #28
Huseby v.3
Banned

Huseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Actual reason you won't give cookies is cause you (L) like sugary foods too much. You wouldn't share.
owww, here you can have the strawberry!

I need meh sugaaa.
Huseby v.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2010, 13:54   #29
Cpt.Curtis

Cpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond repute
I zap when i have no stamina, or i scroll

Listen, Share and Download!
Cpt.Curtis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2010, 14:17   #30
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huseby v.3 View Post
owww, here you can have the strawberry!

I need meh sugaaa.
Wee thank you X) I like strawberries!
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: