View Poll Results: Who is the winner?
Trojan/Ninja with poison blade 31 37.80%
Fire 51 62.20%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-25-2010, 02:40   #46
heh

heh has a reputation beyond reputeheh has a reputation beyond reputeheh has a reputation beyond reputeheh has a reputation beyond reputeheh has a reputation beyond reputeheh has a reputation beyond reputeheh has a reputation beyond reputeheh has a reputation beyond reputeheh has a reputation beyond reputeheh has a reputation beyond reputeheh has a reputation beyond repute
max fire vs max trj/ninja, fires will lose, cuz they will only zap 2.5k dmg/ 5k crit at the end...

but... now ima talk about average players because average > bulkers in terms of players by 100x.

250BP + fire tao fully permed will practically own almost the **** out of every class, until they fight full +8 and up.

otherwise even at = bp, fires will zap u 4k-5k nados, 8k-10k crits on players who are not maxed out because the ds makes fire taos op.

so u gotta bulk a lot to fight against a fire tao who doesn't even need to bulk at all.
Super Gems = 30+
Dragon Souls = 100+
DragonBall = 30
Perm Stone = 30
Meteor = 1000+
+1 stones = 300+

Last edited by heh; 08-25-2010 at 02:43.
heh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2010, 05:48   #47
gotcha
Banned

gotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
Thats strange.
I just seen a 364 Ninja 1 hit a 359 fire show me where a fire isn't 1 hit by a Ninja.

Wanna see how often p-zap does go off?
http://www.xfire.com/video/3201ad/
Only reason that 359 trojan didn't 1 hit that 350 fire was cause the fire had more hp then what he was being zapped for.

All of the time a full artifact +12 trojan or ninja WILL beat a fire. They WILL.
Did anyone fail to mention a 320 BP trojan can 1 hit p-zap a 350 fire, breakthrough p-zaps happen.

1v1 in arena if the trojan has p-zap without a doubt he will beat a fire, he will.
If he doesn't have p-zap he will have it harder on him.

+12 fire will hit a +12 trojan for 2,600-2,900, with m-def refineries even LOWER. We test it daily on Dragon. If you want to see come and check.
Come to Emerald/Sapphire

I will show you how TFB at 366 BP takes 2 hits to kill a fire LOLz. 3 Hits to kill a +12/-7 water that does 2.3k fire zapping damage, etc. without even having the cup. It all depends on how you build your fire and waters. I gave a hint somewhere earlier xD.
gotcha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2010, 05:54   #48
gotcha
Banned

gotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLGHAHD View Post
OMFG, I have a fire tao, ninja-war-fire, 130.

I saw this thread and said to my self omgz i can finnaly see who will win if a full max troj vrs a full max fire.

Who will win? Has anyone tested if the troj will 1 hit that tao with 1 poisen Zap? If so thats cool.

Who cares if its 1/10 or 1/15 the poisen zap will take affect, because at the end trojan will win. if its a 1 hit KO.

Someone Test it!

If troj 1 hit kills a fire, imma switch to trojan x),
A +12/-7 Fire with SDG buff and 20k+ life will not get 1 hit zap by a +12/-7 tro if the fire has 20 - 21k life in general. If LT goes off, a CS sure but most fires by now have immunity way up there taking away the CS part. Stig is borderline and if the tao is 21k life it will not 1 hit. If the fire has any STG in gears nothing will 1 hit etc. These are endgame numbers xD. I have no idea why someone made a thread about PB zapping vs a fire lol since 2 FB in a chain usually = a dead fire xD.
Old 08-25-2010, 14:04   #49
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Thats strange ive seen a 359 BP Trojan p-zap a Fire with 359, the fire has 21200 HP.
Same with a ninja, i'd like to know how ninjas with max bp dont 1 hit 359 fires.

MrMagic Lion Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2010, 14:50   #50
gotcha
Banned

Quote:
Thats strange ive seen a 359 BP Trojan p-zap a Fire with 359, the fire has 21200 HP.
Same with a ninja, i'd like to know how ninjas with max bp dont 1 hit 359 fires.
A CS or LT hit probably went off. If fires ever get smart they will drop a few hundred off the damage they do and put a few STG in gears and they will become tanks just like some smart waters are doing now. For a fire its not all about damage. If I were a fire I would make sure I could not be 1 hit first. Crap I have the easiest skill in the game to use (nado) which takes little effort and aim to use so I would rather be able to live thru a hit rather then 1 hit and just need a couple more nados to finish off the player.

On Emerald/Sapphire our top fire goes to elite Pk with sub 100 ping. Zaps a few zaps to get a few points on the board and runs the rest of the duration of the match. They can not be 1 hit on average yet they fear that occassional CS or LT hit that is always possible. What fun that is, trying to chase a sub 100 ping player around when most other players are in the 300 - 500 ping range. They are never where they seem to be and cornering a player like that in the arena is super hard without ping to match the fires haha.

What fun we have on Sapphire.
Old 08-25-2010, 17:55   #51
moneymoh
Nub

moneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond repute
This is a retarded debate, fire taos rape every other class without a doubt. the only thing that can beat a full +12 fire tao is an EXTREMELY good twofolder on a ninja with the help of a fire tao stunning, or a trojan might be able to if they're great FBers and get a lucky critical hit and then another normal FB off without getting hit with reflect either times (before the fire tao has a chance to pot). Other than that, if the fire tao's remotely good at dodging, use fire of hell and he can take out 5 +12 trojans, ninjas, archers, warriors, all at once. Pots only make about a 45 second difference between death. Not to mention if you're in GW, there's a 30 pct chance you're getting revived if you're dead next to a +12 fire tao. If you're dead next to a +12 trojan, there's like a 90 pct chance you're getting revived.

Baldrs Pvp Video
moneymoh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2010, 14:20   #52
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotcha View Post
A CS or LT hit probably went off. If fires ever get smart they will drop a few hundred off the damage they do and put a few STG in gears and they will become tanks just like some smart waters are doing now. For a fire its not all about damage. If I were a fire I would make sure I could not be 1 hit first. Crap I have the easiest skill in the game to use (nado) which takes little effort and aim to use so I would rather be able to live thru a hit rather then 1 hit and just need a couple more nados to finish off the player.

On Emerald/Sapphire our top fire goes to elite Pk with sub 100 ping. Zaps a few zaps to get a few points on the board and runs the rest of the duration of the match. They can not be 1 hit on average yet they fear that occassional CS or LT hit that is always possible. What fun that is, trying to chase a sub 100 ping player around when most other players are in the 300 - 500 ping range. They are never where they seem to be and cornering a player like that in the arena is super hard without ping to match the fires haha.

What fun we have on Sapphire.
Then you don't know what your talking about no offence.
A 366 Trojan and 364 Ninja 1 hit a 359 fire with 21200 HP,I've watched it.
A 364 ninja 2folds a 359 fire for 22k with out stig, 25k+ with sitg.
366 Trojan 1 hits pzns both fires on Dragon with 21200 HP, why is it fair fires have to lower their attack to not get 1 hit MAGIC zapped.
You cant run from a pzn zap, you can't.

MrMagic Lion Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2010, 14:22   #53
TRUTH TELLER

TRUTH TELLER is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by thee View Post
Since there are a lot of complaint about fire being overpowered, here I have the case.. u decide yourself if fire being overpowered

All are full artifact, gourd, 2 socs and +12

Fire vs Trojan/ninja with poison blade

Rules:
1. Trojan/Ninja please learn fire spell first from pharmacist at market
2. Both have 10 hp pots in hand, yes only 10
3. Both can only zap (fire with nado spell, trojan/ninja with fire spell)

Who is the winner?
ninjas have a defence aganist taos, CK + poison star, trojans and warriors get destroyed
TRUTH TELLER is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2010, 15:10   #54
gotcha
Banned

Quote:
Then you don't know what your talking about no offence.
A 366 Trojan and 364 Ninja 1 hit a 359 fire with 21200 HP,I've watched it.
A 364 ninja 2folds a 359 fire for 22k with out stig, 25k+ with sitg.
366 Trojan 1 hits pzns both fires on Dragon with 21200 HP, why is it fair fires have to lower their attack to not get 1 hit MAGIC zapped.
You cant run from a pzn zap, you can't.
Since you know so much come to emerald sapphire and try and wisp me this weekend. You can watch my 366 ninja TFB the top fire and not kill it. The top fire has immunity fixed. Unless a LT hit goes off or the small CS margin left between the fire and the 35 percent CS number I have the fire lives throgh a 1 hit attack. Like I told you all it takes is a couple STG in gears. Also all our +12 fires have -7 gears. Please come to Sapphire so I can show you that its in fact YOU that is wrong.

No tro on our server without stig can 1 hit the top fires with FB or SS lol. Maybe your fires are not made well xD. Our top tro is 366 BP also with all sub classes fixed. Unless a CS goes off or a LT hit or is stigged (and that depends on the min-max damage) the fires will not get 1 hit. Just come to Emerald/Sapphire so you can look at the numbers. 2 or so STG's in gears make a fire a tank. All while only loosing a few hundred damage xD.

sorry for the wallz/come prove me wrong!

If you make a fire without considering a couple of STG's in gears with the current game you are making your fire wrong xD.

Last edited by gotcha; 08-26-2010 at 15:15.
Old 08-26-2010, 16:50   #55
SlayerZv2
hai ๏̯͡๏

SlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotcha View Post
Since you know so much come to emerald sapphire and try and wisp me this weekend. You can watch my 366 ninja TFB the top fire and not kill it. The top fire has immunity fixed. Unless a LT hit goes off or the small CS margin left between the fire and the 35 percent CS number I have the fire lives throgh a 1 hit attack. Like I told you all it takes is a couple STG in gears. Also all our +12 fires have -7 gears. Please come to Sapphire so I can show you that its in fact YOU that is wrong.

No tro on our server without stig can 1 hit the top fires with FB or SS lol. Maybe your fires are not made well xD. Our top tro is 366 BP also with all sub classes fixed. Unless a CS goes off or a LT hit or is stigged (and that depends on the min-max damage) the fires will not get 1 hit. Just come to Emerald/Sapphire so you can look at the numbers. 2 or so STG's in gears make a fire a tank. All while only loosing a few hundred damage xD.

sorry for the wallz/come prove me wrong!

If you make a fire without considering a couple of STG's in gears with the current game you are making your fire wrong xD.
This is how the tao setup is in dragon:
All the fires are pure spg
Most the waters are pure stg (yes, going over the 50% cap)
There is maybe only a handful of taos that aren't pure one gem and it's cause they have sdgs for their melee water build.

Of course none of them listens when I tell them to mix it up a bit

S> GEAR
Classic - Liberty

Challenge Accepted

-----------------

The best there ever was.
SlayerZv2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2010, 20:30   #56
dotchex1
Banned

dotchex1 is on a distinguished road
well if the fires afk and the tro/ninja isnt then i think the fire won
dotchex1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2010, 21:01   #57
sagejavier
凸[◣_◢]凸

sagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sagejavier Send a message via Yahoo to sagejavier
fire wins so easy since the tornado has more range just keep away a bit and back run and back tao has the advantage and more with the dmg it does these days

but things may change trojan must fb him fast and make sure u dont waste ur first 4 or 5 fb er stamina bar?
Guild:TemplarKnights

Albion Online = Moktezuma
League of Legends NA = Moktezuma

I BELIEVE WE ALL GOT TQ'ED ATLEAST ONCE
sagejavier is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2010, 23:18   #58
andyliuandy

andyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to andyliuandy
357 tro vs 360 fire, im usually the one that wins
(im the tro btw)
club-blade(non psn) so no psn zap either
water-war-tro*
Old 08-27-2010, 04:31   #59
azazial
Hidden|Eye

azazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond repute
Lol still QQing about Pzap if your fire/s (or friends fires) get 1 hit p zapped then you or they are NOOBS . Whoever said it was right, that 2 STGS will solve that problem easily. It stands that the closest thing to actually being on parr with a fire (a good one atleast) is a ninja with TFB OR a tro with 50pct breakthrough and is good at ssing/fbing and that it self is not SUPER easy so long as the fire jumps like a bish.
The irony soon as fire's get a boost (might I add a retardingly insane boost) they start whining about P zap which im SURE yall did not give two ****s about before..........*Roams back in memories* --Oh hes/she's p zapping!! What a n00b ...fight continues---*Present day*--Oh their p zapping NOOOOO I died from a p zap because I was too stupid to pot my health back up when I am a 366 bp fire taoist hitting 5k a nado on this S.O.B not to mention my occasional 10k's and 21k mather facking health.

....and dont effing lie I KNOW your **** loaded with pots ................

QQ session over *Climbs wall of text and plays blackjack*

R.Zoro - Guys.... I lost my *4$43#$^ VIP button
|»NemesiS»| - According to TQ your not important anymore, just like the rest of us
azazial is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2010, 04:32   #60
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by azazial View Post
Lol still QQing about Pzap if your fire/s (or friends fires) get 1 hit p zapped then you or they are NOOBS . Whoever said it was right, that 2 STGS will solve that problem easily. It stands that the closest thing to actually being on parr with a fire (a good one atleast) is a ninja with TFB OR a tro with 50pct breakthrough and is good at ssing/fbing and that it self is not SUPER easy so long as the fire jumps like a bish.
The irony soon as fire's get a boost (might I add a retardingly insane boost) they start whining about P zap which im SURE yall did not give two ****s about before..........*Roams back in memories* --Oh hes/she's p zapping!! What a n00b ...fight continues---*Present day*--Oh their p zapping NOOOOO I died from a p zap because I was too stupid to pot my health back up when I am a 366 bp fire taoist hitting 5k a nado on this S.O.B not to mention my occasional 10k's and 21k mather facking health.

....and dont effing lie I KNOW your **** loaded with pots ................

QQ session over *Climbs wall of text and plays blackjack*
Cool story meng.
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: