Old 08-23-2010, 15:21   #46
Dzunnar
ಠ_ಠ

Dzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxy View Post

Do you notice any brain activity called common sence , any where ?

This my friend is a criminal company , trying to rip $$$$$ from all
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	common sense.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	137635  

Jaan - Water-Warrior-Trojan 130-130-131

Tiger server

Curiosity - Water-Warrior-Trojan 130-137-140

Member of the OT Ninja Squad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loobylou View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzunnar View Post
~Cha°S~ speaks to Curiosity: aouto hunt open lol
He said the same thing to me. Apparently killing him in jail then picking up his pots is autohunt....
Dzunnar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2010, 15:43   #47
gotcha
Banned

gotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond repute
I went through all this like many of you that never have used cheats or third party programs.

CindyZ worked with me when the first anti-bot detection jailed my character and they sent me a program to run to try and determine what was being detected. At that Time I ran Kaspersky Internet security not just the AV. After the program was run and results checked Kaspersky and the program detected Kaspersky had something in it (virus) which was triggering the antibot program (thats what I was told and the rants thread gives people info on all this). In the end a virus can or did cause my problem and in reality can affect the detection process of the anti-bot program they use. CindyZ after about a month and a half of working with me and running several tests confirmed this. I uninstalled Kaspersky since Kaspersky could not detect any virus and got rid of the entire internet security I had and went with just NOD32 and the AV program only. No internet security. I then ran the program I was sent twice and both times there were no issues. So far I am ok and have not been in jail again xD. My infraction was removed by the manager and CindyZ worked hard for me due to this virus issue. I am sure MOST of the players getting jailed are probably guilty or have an edited client yet my client was fine and I used no bots of any form and my issue was a virus. Supposedly they have fixed the virus issue on the detection part of their program. Several things I have learned from this.

1) Kaspersky and CO do not play well together. Fix: I removed Kaspersky and now us NOD32 - so far so good.

2) Hemp was no help. He said I was a botter and I stress he said I was a botter and there was no mistake the system was 100 percent perfect and I should stop botting. Thanks for the help Hemp yet I am not ragging on you anymore I am sure you have read my follow up threads since I have been unbanned from the forums.

3) CindyZ in my case was a GM that actually did what I would want any company to do. They listened. They sent me a program to test my system and we went from there. It took a while but slowly she talked to the manager and even though they did not have to, they removed my infraction, due to the virus issue. I have nothing to say more then Thank you CindyZ for sending me the program which showed the issue and IMO the flaw in the detection process.

4) If a virus can get a player bot jailed still no player is safe. You can have the cleanest of clients and not use any form of bot type program at all and be at risk. If a new virus does come up that your AV program has not found and updated your AV program before TQ's system detects this new virus you are screwed. So its a no win situation if a virus can still cause a bot jail issue since even with the best AV's if a virus gets through before the AV's are updated with this info you are at risk. I have been told this has been fixed though.

5) Hemp does what Hemp Does. Everyone is always guilty. Nobody is telling the truth. I can live with that now that I know how he thinks and he can read my past threads for my rants on his poor service to the player community in general.

6) I know TQ is trying there best to solve these Bot issues. I hate botters as much as most of you. No system will be perfect in the detection IMO yet at least they are removing the 90% + of the real botters. Its just sad there are some 10% or so that are innocent, like I was, that have to go through the bad side of it.

Sorry for the WallZ of TexT like Hemp haha.

I still think it was the speed of my clicking with Fatal Strike on the lavas that red flagged me. I mean I would click like a madman and lift out of my seat to try and beat my 28 second record haha yet thats just me and I will never use Fatal Strike again since I think this was it, not the virus lol.

:P

Last edited by gotcha; 08-23-2010 at 15:50.
gotcha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2010, 16:36   #48
Loviatar
iHumpHemp

Loviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotcha View Post
I still think it was the speed of my clicking with Fatal Strike on the lavas that red flagged me. I mean I would click like a madman and lift out of my seat to try and beat my 28 second record haha yet thats just me and I will never use Fatal Strike again since I think this was it, not the virus lol.:P
It might flag you, but it doesn't auto-bot jail you for those lists. Trust me on this. I've clicked like a madwoman on Crazy Snake in FS. No Bot Jail.

***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Yeah, that's where I've been.
Loviatar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2010, 16:44   #49
gotcha
Banned

gotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loviatar View Post
It might flag you, but it doesn't auto-bot jail you for those lists. Trust me on this. I've clicked like a madwoman on Crazy Snake in FS. No Bot Jail.
HaHa kk.

I am still not going to use FS anymore. I will kill them slow like everyone else haha

:P
gotcha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2010, 17:00   #50
slaatje

slaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
edits and illegal programs.
You got no freaking clue what triggers the bot system and what not.
slaatje is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2010, 17:26   #51
┼r▀ićeṜ
fwd sucks

┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute┼r▀ićeṜ has a reputation beyond repute
I got bj, says morning of 8/17 but I wasnt even on -.-
BoysOverFlowers and Razburrayz ftw
Old 08-24-2010, 14:11   #52
Oxy
Banned

Oxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loviatar View Post
SORRY Loviatar = TQ , so better not trust ok !

@ ┼r▀iće***7772; : I got bj, says morning of 8/17 but I wasnt even on -.-
Pay 2 dbs to get out my friend and TQ will forgive you for whatever you did NOT do ! If you are guilty , do not show up in this thread and behave like a man. Pay them and everything is solved. If not, nice to have you around.
Oxy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2010, 16:29   #53
Loviatar
iHumpHemp

Loviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxy View Post
SORRY Loviatar = TQ , so better not trust ok !

@ ┼r▀iće***7772; : I got bj, says morning of 8/17 but I wasnt even on -.-
Pay 2 dbs to get out my friend and TQ will forgive you for whatever you did NOT do ! If you are guilty , do not show up in this thread and behave like a man. Pay them and everything is solved. If not, nice to have you around.
Why do you think I work for TQ? I find it lolworthy and pathetic all at the same time.

Yeah, that's where I've been.
Loviatar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2010, 20:13   #54
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Just ask CindyZ she'll look at the list go find your name and look to the right see the word extortion and she will tell you you were caught using some kind of proxy at a time you were afk.
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2010, 20:54   #55
JLGHAHD
DB BUYER

JLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond repute
Dont Cheat and everything will be fine

If it does happen to me " Botjail that is" , tho i dont use any cheat...

well lets just say......

Next 5 Mins.

downloading downloading downloading.........

walla!

week later 130-130-130.

Please dont convert me to the evil side TQ

Venus -> Venus -> Lucky7
Dark_Cloud -> Kazer0 -> JLGHAHD

12-30-2010, 20:16
Invented Claim EXP Ball in Apprentice Reward!
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=710725

Dont Lose Hope, Keep Fighting =)
JLGHAHD is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2010, 23:50   #56
KinGSh*T

KinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLGHAHD View Post
Dont Cheat and everything will be fine

If it does happen to me " Botjail that is" , tho i dont use any cheat...

well lets just say......

Next 5 Mins.

downloading downloading downloading.........

walla!

week later 130-130-130.

Please dont convert me to the evil side TQ
I didnt cheat, I think i got nailed for a tq bug ..OR...
certain other programs like AUtoit, Advanced Keyboard and mouse Recorder, Fraps etc. Just because I have them doesnt mean I am guilty of using them on Conquer. Its TQ's software so sure they can deny me service, but they shouldn't penalize people for having things that "might" be used in a way that would benefit gameplay. Personally I think COnquer has evolved into one big entertaining virus we all willingly downloaded, and through and through they are worst money sucking financial Vampires in the industry.

I figured Id trade off my **** on 2.0 for classic gears in the hopes that it might be like old COnquer, start a char, bust your ass and eventually it would be complete (130 +5 -5 or so, maybe some socs), but with all the dragonsoul and refinery crap, these chars require CONSTANT maintenance. A little PVP is awesome...but who has time to deal with all that other crap. No wonder botting is a problem ... ITs virtually required to have functional character >.> ( or share the accts among 25 different people.).

Focus on the PVP Cheating, put some gms in gw, not those retarded giant blue things that make people auto-disconnect but actual player look alikes, nail them in the act. Return Live support and give them the authority to log into a server, spawn on top of said player to catch them in the act.

bleh still pissed.

Last edited by KinGSh*T; 08-24-2010 at 23:53.
KinGSh*T is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2010, 01:27   #57
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
No walls of txt plx.
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2010, 01:42   #58
*K*v22
Allah<3me

*K*v22 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v22 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v22 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v22 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v22 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v22 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v22 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v22 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v22 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v22 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v22 has a reputation beyond repute
new windows
new co client
new ACC
new server
30 mins later i go to the mine and am jailed by TQ's perfect flawless botjail system

but im sure mods will say i was hacking but we know the truth so the mods can suck it

*edit* i dont have any antivirus i didnt edit the client i was 110% innocent you ***gots

Last edited by *K*v22; 08-25-2010 at 01:45.
*K*v22 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2010, 02:00   #59
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Some friends of my got sent to botjail cause of their botting system while they didnt use any...

If I was a legit player (offcourse I am!!! hhhhhh) and I would be sent to botjail cause of some fail scanning system. I wouldn't pay my out very quick
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2010, 02:10   #60
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *K*v22 View Post
new windows
new co client
new ACC
new server
30 mins later i go to the mine and am jailed by TQ's perfect flawless botjail system

but im sure mods will say i was hacking but we know the truth so the mods can suck it

*edit* i dont have any antivirus i didnt edit the client i was 110% innocent you ***gots
Skeptical Hemp is skeptical.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: