Old 09-01-2010, 20:32   #46
This~Wai
Away

This~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond repute
I R the strongest
I challenge all
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	4799734.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	165.9 KB
ID:	137828   Click image for larger version

Name:	4810564.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	175.1 KB
ID:	137829   Click image for larger version

Name:	4860069.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	181.7 KB
ID:	137830  

My Fb video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG27BLB4VQY
This~Wai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2010, 06:08   #47
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
bow to the o great wai
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2010, 06:47   #48
Absolute.Mark
ILLuMiNaTi

Absolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Yes, getting pked while i was afk by thunderbuttt means i turned on your "family" hhhhhhhhhhhhh *cough*. Not to mention I wasn't friends with your family, it was more like "you" but now it's over since you're acting (or not acting that must be who u really are) like a ****ing moron not knowing your right from your left.

was +306bp, I always lag. Barely near to nothing that I play co at home Lol. You've been playing for what 4-5 years ago? I mean things were much better not ****ed by tq yet. I wasn't talking about anything relating to your "breaks" I gave away stuff that are currently worth whatever you have now. lul

No need to repeat yourself, I already know you're a jumpy and naive little ***got. hhh'
No reason why we shouldn't since the ***get account is our enemy pking me for no reason what so ever, i'm sure many time it was U on it but none the less i know your kind just fa ggets once have access to better power become all hard sh!t and think your all god almighty, but your just a complete failure knowing none that **** really belongs to u.

I've been playing it for that long not nessacerily on the whole time, in the period of the 4 - 5 years i've stopped playing countless times and taken long breaks inbetween.

Meaning of a fa gget is a homosexual i got a wife.. your still holding on to your anal ***ing buddy who is the fa gget?

U gave away nothing? cause i don't even have Co anymore haha..

I'm the jumpy little sh!t? i think it's the other way around Fa gget.

U wonder Why my Name is Absolute.Mark?
Well let me tell u A little ABOUT me
I'm Absolute ME
What u get is ME
All u will get is ME
If u love me U will only love me more!
I'll drive u Crazy! Give u Pleasure! Turn u ON!

Like A Good Bottle of Absolute.Vodka
Love me I'll only Love u back

It is inevitable to get hurt in the realm of love,
no matter how beautiful the dusk is,
the darkness must follow.

Last edited by Absolute.Mark; 09-02-2010 at 06:54.
Absolute.Mark is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2010, 06:53   #49
Absolute.Mark
ILLuMiNaTi

Absolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
erhm with mentor evasion had 310 :x without it had 300

probably due the deputy position as that boosted quite a bit xD
erm.. no.. he asked me be his apprentice to 299 potency without mentor and with mentor it was 304, it was no where near 310 cause i choose to be with LordRaphel potency who was at 308 at the time and NO WAY Ahmad had his potency.

And if i wanted to have his potency i woulda sold my secound 2 sock items, i've never been a competitive person on Co so never did, i played for friend's not for being the best of the best.

U wonder Why my Name is Absolute.Mark?
Well let me tell u A little ABOUT me
I'm Absolute ME
What u get is ME
All u will get is ME
If u love me U will only love me more!
I'll drive u Crazy! Give u Pleasure! Turn u ON!

Like A Good Bottle of Absolute.Vodka
Love me I'll only Love u back

It is inevitable to get hurt in the realm of love,
no matter how beautiful the dusk is,
the darkness must follow.
Absolute.Mark is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2010, 07:02   #50
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute.Mark View Post
erm.. no.. he asked me be his apprentice to 299 potency without mentor and with mentor it was 304, it was no where near 310 cause i choose to be with LordRaphel potency who was at 308 at the time and NO WAY Ahmad had his potency.

And if i wanted to have his potency i woulda sold my secound 2 sock items, i've never been a competitive person on Co so never did, i played for friend's not for being the best of the best.
read my post again. it had 310 with mentor while raphael had 308 without mentor. without mentor it had 300, as I always went for the round figure. raphael had more because the bp i get from mentor, won't be passed on to your apprentices. So to my apprentices, it looks like I have 300. I always fought raphael outside, and he always yelled "you don't dare to fight without your mentor on" blabla, always getting excuses. If I teamed with turtle, I had 322. I can bring up some screenshots if I connect my old comp if you want.
Old 09-03-2010, 06:10   #51
~Lord*Zero~
Banned

~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by This~Wai View Post
I R the strongest
I challenge all
-.- _l_ k
~Lord*Zero~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-03-2010, 06:26   #52
~Lord*Zero~
Banned

~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
Funny how u claim to have 300 bp on that account when your +6/7 and maybe 1 to 2 +8s don't add up to it. Maybe 290-5ish by my count.. LOL

full 2 soc, SDGs, +7s all round, except +6 boots if 2 socket.. lol with +8 ring and weapon (maybe) sure as hell doesn't add up to 300 bp, even with 5 points form noblity and no, you didn't have more +8s than nightmare, cause nightmare was stronger than evasion in his gears and I have full +7s/8s with +12 talis and could 1 hit evasions whereas he couldn't 1 hit me thats with both mentors being online and you guys claiming more mentor BP than me.. lmao

So 310... thats alittle over the top. lol
~Lord*Zero~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-03-2010, 07:12   #53
*~panda~*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lord*Zero~ View Post
Funny how u claim to have 300 bp on that account when your +6/7 and maybe 1 to 2 +8s don't add up to it. Maybe 290-5ish by my count.. LOL

full 2 soc, SDGs, +7s all round, except +6 boots if 2 socket.. lol with +8 ring and weapon (maybe) sure as hell doesn't add up to 300 bp, even with 5 points form noblity and no, you didn't have more +8s than nightmare, cause nightmare was stronger than evasion in his gears and I have full +7s/8s with +12 talis and could 1 hit evasions whereas he couldn't 1 hit me thats with both mentors being online and you guys claiming more mentor BP than me.. lmao

guild, deputy. +12 bp

don't fully recall but I know I had 310 with mentor. 325 with clan cuz that's when raph got mad.

evasion couldn't one hit cuz he used a blade/sword combo, low dmg combo. even then, I hitted 10k with breakthrough on hyperion back then without stig. with stig it would have been 13k easily.

Last edited by *~panda~*; 09-03-2010 at 07:18.
Old 09-03-2010, 07:24   #54
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lord*Zero~ View Post

Edit: i only had +6 neck, had +7 armor n +7 boots couple of weeks right before I decided to sell everything lol!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: