Old 12-17-2012, 18:35   #1
Bossman
Bossman

Bossman has a reputation beyond reputeBossman has a reputation beyond reputeBossman has a reputation beyond reputeBossman has a reputation beyond reputeBossman has a reputation beyond reputeBossman has a reputation beyond reputeBossman has a reputation beyond reputeBossman has a reputation beyond reputeBossman has a reputation beyond reputeBossman has a reputation beyond reputeBossman has a reputation beyond repute
Guild Leaders of Neptune

I wrote something today, which took me 5 minutes .. this was written purely because i can see what you're doing at the moment is not working, say what you want take it in or don't it wont bother me either way.. but here is something i have observed

Ok Neptune,

You need to realise something. There are too many GLís and if you want to continue with allies you need to make sacrifices and not be so god damn greedy. I donít know about the pluto guilds
But with our side at the moment (most of the old Neptune server)
We have too many guild leaders
Too many guilds
Thatís why your allies are fighting and none of you listen to each other. For an alliance to continue youíre going to need to cut down

MERGE GUILDS WITH EACH OTHER

Yes it means some people will lose GL position and others will lose DL, if you want to continue to dominate the server

Here is my proposal.
- Merge into a MAXIMUM of 5 guilds
- Its sad but to say but people who have smaller (weaker guilds) youíre going to have to give them up
- GLs should be players with the highest bp and those that are most active
- DLs should be elected unfortunately to say by battle power and online time as well , if you worked for the gears and are online to represent your guild you deserve it
- Clearly this is something the guild leaders need to discuss on how this will work and who joins who
- If you don't like each other don't merge or stay allies, if you want to keep playing as one at least be civil, it's not hard.

Itís fairly simple, having 8-10 guilds just doesnít work. Who becomes the mediator? Too many people fighting to prove themselves and too many conflicting ideas.

Post your ideas and input, but I guarantee you if you continue running more than 8 GLs it wont take long to fall apart

- my 2 cents

Current main: Corrupt
130nin-133war-140badass
Bossman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2012, 18:57   #2
|Aneurysm|
boooored

|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute
agree 100% pro

I tried bulking to win but I have bad ping and no skillz so I still lose. Now I just login to talk and act as a speed bump for my enemies.

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=740764
|Aneurysm| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2012, 11:24   #3
Kharan

Kharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond repute
Like most GL's visit this forum.

I think the whole Neptune Vs Pluto thing is rediculous. We're one server now, deal with it. I'm sure some guilds of Pluto would just get along very well with other guilds of Neptune.

B|tchPlease: lvl 140 Pure Ninja

Kharan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-02-2013, 21:28   #4
Holey-Monk
WithHisHun

Holey-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond repute
Sadly this is a good idea but no one cares that is a GL. The gls are going to keep it due to tittle. No one is going to let there spots go even know its for the greater good. The people will fight over the spots that are left. It will go to INACTIVE BP ppl that hardly get on ( why i quit) not the every day players ( Like i was and was respected was a dl in erotic for a lil and World older till i quit.

Sadly all people care about is BP it dont matter if you do not show up for events or not. I've seen most dls barely show up for Gws and CTF let alone clan wars. What im saying is we need GLs that tell people straight up just cause you have the gear dont mean you get the spot. Be online during events and dont miss them alot and we will talk. Hell there was a few times were it was just Me Alice and like 2 other high bps with 5 taos doing gw and still won lol.

7 1/2 year old player GONE GOOD JOB Tq xD
Holey-Monk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: