Old 08-10-2012, 06:48   #1
phini4eva
lovedbyall

phini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond repute
10 REBORNS?!?!?! No seriously!

http://co.91.com/news/2012-08-10/CO3____Skills.shtml

Below are the new skills that were designed for every class in CO3, including the Rebirth Skills. In CO 3, players will be able to get reborn for 10 times.

HOLY ****!

Server: Dreams-Dreams
Chara: fatboyslim

"Religious freedom is not based on the freedom to proselytize, but the right to retain one's religion and not be subject to proselytization" -Belief of Hinduism
Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
We don't need to reach deeper into your wallet. You do that for us. ha
The Official and absolutely amazing fan group of the god/goddess that is Infamous~!
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Suggestion for Warrior(recommended by mods)
Apparently, I have offended someone.
phini4eva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2012, 06:53   #2
Karyn
iR Lysa

Karyn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond repute
Its simple really. CO3 has no trading and probably no reincarnation system. Sooo it means they make rebirth overly confusing while also overpowered so you mess up the first 2-3 times causing you to have to start all over again without being able to transfer your gears over to your new character giving them more money.

=]

<3 TQ

LOL
Server = Colombus / Faith
Crystal player for 10 years.
--------------------------
<3 Katrina, one of my bestest friends in the world =D
Ma bishes n nubcakes <3: Dave, Gary, Chelle, Trancie, Ryan, Doug, Kim, Rachel, Jedica

Cyber bullying needs to stop. Now.
RIP sweet Rachel <3

Last edited by Karyn; 08-10-2012 at 10:58. Reason: Awful spelling LOL
Karyn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2012, 06:55   #3
AiSixx
Meow

AiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond repute
I hope CO3 is going to be optional...

And it's all in how you mix the two, and it starts just where the light exists, it's a feeling that you cannot miss and it burns a hole through everyone that feels it.
AiSixx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2012, 06:56   #4
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Ehm..I like how they did it.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2012, 06:57   #5
Godot
Coffee

Godot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond repute
Okay, so...

Wat-War-Nin-Pir-Monk-Tro-Fire-X-X-X-X ?

Lol, retarded.
Godot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2012, 07:29   #6
smukkemartin
Banned

smukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond reputesmukkemartin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AiSixx View Post
I hope CO3 is going to be optional...
....... No, they'll force you to play their new game which is entirely separate from CO 2.0
smukkemartin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2012, 07:57   #7
Hope~

Hope~ is on a distinguished road
At least read the whole article before complaining and saying complete non-sense crap.

Quote:
If the player chooses to be reborn as a new class, they will forget all the skills of their previous class (Except for Rebirth Skills)
The said Rebirth Skills will only give minor and not game-breaking advantages that you'll be able to improve each time you choose the same class. So you could have a lot of low level rebirth skills or one high-level rebirth skill, for example.

It actually sounds pretty cool to me
Hope~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2012, 10:54   #8
feardrake
romney2012

feardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyn View Post
Its simply really. CO3 has no trading and probably no reincarnation system. Sooo it means they make rebirth overly confusing while also overpowered so you mess up the first 2-3 times causing you to have to start all over again without being able to transfer your gears over to your new character giving them more money.

=]

<3 TQ

LOL

no trading? what kind of retarded game are they trying to make?
feardrake is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2012, 10:59   #9
MrVoted

MrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond repute
Tro-fire-fire-monk-water-water-water-water

Wowwww unkillable water?

Dodge to avoid melee.
Serenity
Cyclone
Azhure
MrVoted is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2012, 10:59   #10
Karyn
iR Lysa

Karyn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by feardrake View Post
no trading? what kind of retarded game are they trying to make?
No clue, but they said there was no trading on that survey thing not to long ago. Might have changed since then though =]. I wont be playing it though, CO 2.0 has already cost to much.
Server = Colombus / Faith
Crystal player for 10 years.
--------------------------
<3 Katrina, one of my bestest friends in the world =D
Ma bishes n nubcakes <3: Dave, Gary, Chelle, Trancie, Ryan, Doug, Kim, Rachel, Jedica

Cyber bullying needs to stop. Now.
RIP sweet Rachel <3
Karyn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2012, 11:29   #11
Dannykinz
CoDoctor

Dannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond repute
no bp skill except fog, classes seem more balanced, monks are the only ones that have triple kick, ninjas get an extra hit when using melee, monks can rev and taos cant, pirates get attack/defence aura and monks lose tyrant, fend, elemental auras and fast blade has turned into a blade tempest from what the description says ..... and archers scatter has become an XP skill big changes if people didnt wanna read the site i vote pirate <3
Dannykinz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2012, 11:39   #12
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
overall i don´t like the changes at all everything seems to me is bull****!

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (398 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2012, 11:45   #13
Mitchi98

Mitchi98 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannykinz View Post
no bp skill except fog, classes seem more balanced, monks are the only ones that have triple kick, ninjas get an extra hit when using melee, monks can rev and taos cant, pirates get attack/defence aura and monks lose tyrant, fend, elemental auras and fast blade has turned into a blade tempest from what the description says ..... and archers scatter has become an XP skill big changes if people didnt wanna read the site i vote pirate <3
Basing the reborn skills base which people will use to strengthen their char's I'm willing to bet tao - tao - tao - archer - archer - archer - tro - tro - tro - pirate

Would be a hilarious combo, since the reborn skills displayed rank up how many times reborn you are for that class.

Tao - tao - tao = reasonable rank on a proc absorb shield when attacked

Archer - archer - archer = reasonable healing from criticals since you can no longer spam health pots since there is now a cooldown

tro - tro - tro = Spamming stamina skills so criticals heal and return stamina

Pirate = reborn skill gives increases critical when attacked, skill 1 gives increased criticals and normal attacks give increased criticals.

Atleast to me that sounds funny :P
Mitchi98 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2012, 12:22   #14
Dannykinz
CoDoctor

Dannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchi98 View Post
Basing the reborn skills base which people will use to strengthen their char's I'm willing to bet tao - tao - tao - archer - archer - archer - tro - tro - tro - pirate

Would be a hilarious combo, since the reborn skills displayed rank up how many times reborn you are for that class.

Tao - tao - tao = reasonable rank on a proc absorb shield when attacked

Archer - archer - archer = reasonable healing from criticals since you can no longer spam health pots since there is now a cooldown

tro - tro - tro = Spamming stamina skills so criticals heal and return stamina

Pirate = reborn skill gives increases critical when attacked, skill 1 gives increased criticals and normal attacks give increased criticals.

Atleast to me that sounds funny :P
looool thats genius but i tihnk war-war-war-arch-arch-arch-tro-tro-tro-pirate would be better i dunno reflect is just lovely i thought you were being sarcastic before but after reading the explanations that would be total rape
Dannykinz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2012, 12:50   #15
necromancer
mast0r

necromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond repute
Lets say you are already lvl 140 2nd rb, with all ur gear upgraded.

Now you go straight 140 again for like 8 times. 120DB's to upgrade gear back AT LEAST (thats if you dont upgrade them back to 130 in the way).

I Smell "we are desperate for more db sales".

[ Other Servers ]
Playing on friends accounts, wan't me to play on your server? PM me and I'll be happy to pay you a visit on GW.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: