Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-03-2012, 23:11   #1
Shinglelifter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 66
Shinglelifter is on a distinguished road
Out of curiosity, why y'all keep buying codes?

Honestly, this is really a question out of my pure curiosity as I've been lurking around the forum for a while, watching everyone talk about the game and how y'all have to pay for things to get anywhere.

Given that the next big update/upgrade or new game or w/e is going to come out this year, and if you don't wanna spend the next 5 years, ummm, trying to market stuff, and now that question comes to my mind..

What drives you guys to spend some money to buy a few codes? Revenge on somebody maybe? Or just wanna get a cool garment you liked?

No offense, it's just me who's inclined to know why I should join you guys in the paying customers group. Tell me the reasons so I can keep diving deeper.

Just pour in y'all's reasons here!
Shinglelifter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2012, 23:58   #2
ReMind
Super Moderator
 
ReMind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 518
ReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond repute
Good Question... But I never bought a code. Cant help you with it.
ReMind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2012, 00:05   #3
F(x)
Legendary
 
F(x)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Fields of Justice
Posts: 805
F(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond repute
and in this thread. ignorant ******s
__________________
OT Super Hero.

Rustle. Rustle. Rustle.

Dem jimmies.


Won
F(x) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2012, 00:18   #4
Infamous~
Seig Heil
 
Infamous~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NotAWitch
Posts: 13,022
Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
to +12 my items, ha-durrr
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
@Yessume
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2012, 00:32   #5
ReMind
Super Moderator
 
ReMind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 518
ReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond repute
I think he is tring to understand why you want you make your items +12? Kill ppl? Win contest? or just want to make everything you saw +12? I want a +12 girlfriend...
ReMind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2012, 00:34   #6
Infamous~
Seig Heil
 
Infamous~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NotAWitch
Posts: 13,022
Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
I think he is tring to understand why you want you make your items +12? Kill ppl? Win contest? or just want to make everything you saw +12? I want a +12 girlfriend...
First you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the respect.

I'll +12 my stuff so i can run around like a jackass and talk **** beating people's faces.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
@Yessume
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2012, 01:37   #7
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Good Question... But I never bought a code. Cant help you with it.
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2012, 01:59   #8
YavYxie
Hollow
 
YavYxie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: 地獄
Posts: 167
YavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond repute
Some fail in real life so they need to pwn others ingame.

I'm just guessing there btw... I can't imagine why else they'd do it.
__________________
YavYxie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2012, 02:07   #9
FiveOh
BackSpace
 
FiveOh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 81
FiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond reputeFiveOh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YavYxie View Post
Some fail in real life so they need to pwn others ingame.

I'm just guessing there btw... I can't imagine why else they'd do it.
this.
__________________
Server: Sunshine
>BackSpace<

Tired of waiting 5 days to unlock your stuff?Click Here!
FiveOh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2012, 02:29   #10
Infamous~29
Registered User
 
Infamous~29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 222
Infamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
I think he is tring to understand why you want you make your items +12? Kill ppl? Win contest? or just want to make everything you saw +12? I want a +12 girlfriend...
Your girlfriend isn't +12? Holy ****. We got us a pedophile here. Dice, you ain't got this guy's MSN yet?

ReMind just made it to my top-3 list of TQ. Sorry Hemp, you got knocked down a spot down to 3rd.
__________________
*****s be ruining my signature and ****, god damnit.
Infamous~29 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2012, 04:17   #11
Rickk
I Hunt you
 
Rickk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Mexicooo! (and Haddonfield)
Posts: 960
Rickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Will.Xu View Post
Honestly, this is really a question out of my pure curiosity as I've been lurking around the forum for a while, watching everyone talk about the game and how y'all have to pay for things to get anywhere.

Given that the next big update/upgrade or new game or w/e is going to come out this year, and if you don't wanna spend the next 5 years, ummm, trying to market stuff, and now that question comes to my mind..

What drives you guys to spend some money to buy a few codes? Revenge on somebody maybe? Or just wanna get a cool garment you liked?

No offense, it's just me who's inclined to know why I should join you guys in the paying customers group. Tell me the reasons so I can keep diving deeper.

Just pour in y'all's reasons here!
Because I want to. And no, I don't fail in real life.
__________________
Sayayin
130 - 130 - 137 wat-war-monk
Server: Libra
Rickk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2012, 06:05   #12
YavYxie
Hollow
 
YavYxie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: 地獄
Posts: 167
YavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond repute
Ah, my apologies, I had just woken up when I posted earlier so I was under the impression he was talking about botting programs.

If someone spends their cash to buy dbs, their choice, I have never done so but hey, your money, do whatever you want with it ( even though I think it's a god damn waste ).

However, I still think it's sad when some people monopolize the game just cause they got to +12 using their parents' money and they think they are the most amazing people to have walked the Earth, or, better said, the world of Conquer.

Online games are like RPGs, if you like to have everything handed to you without working for anything then there is no point in even playing it, and if you are doing it for a pathetic desire to pwn people in a game, then, like I said above, you fail in real life.

I have more respect for a player who worked for his own 1 sock +6 gear than for one who either bought or botted his way to +12.

/rant
__________________
YavYxie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2012, 06:10   #13
Infamous~
Seig Heil
 
Infamous~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NotAWitch
Posts: 13,022
Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~29 View Post
Your girlfriend isn't +12? Holy ****. We got us a pedophile here. Dice, you ain't got this guy's MSN yet?

ReMind just made it to my top-3 list of TQ. Sorry Hemp, you got knocked down a spot down to 3rd.
I think you may be right now that i think about it!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
@Yessume
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2012, 06:55   #14
Spiritwolf
Registered User
 
Spiritwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 406
Spiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YavYxie View Post
Ah, my apologies, I had just woken up when I posted earlier so I was under the impression he was talking about botting programs.

If someone spends their cash to buy dbs, their choice, I have never done so but hey, your money, do whatever you want with it ( even though I think it's a god damn waste ).

However, I still think it's sad when some people monopolize the game just cause they got to +12 using their parents' money and they think they are the most amazing people to have walked the Earth, or, better said, the world of Conquer.

Online games are like RPGs, if you like to have everything handed to you without working for anything then there is no point in even playing it, and if you are doing it for a pathetic desire to pwn people in a game, then, like I said above, you fail in real life.

I have more respect for a player who worked for his own 1 sock +6 gear than for one who either bought or botted his way to +12.

/rant
My thanks to you sir. After 7 years of playing Co, I am finally full super +6 1 soc. with +7 talis. Some of my gear is blessed, some is not. I may not be able to compete with bulkers, gear-wise, but i can usually hit them and get away without dying lol. While they were buying gear I was working on skill, which doesnt count for much anymore unless your bp is equal. hopefully CO3 will change all that.
__________________
A kick in the ass can be a step forward
Spiritwolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2012, 07:15   #15
YavYxie
Hollow
 
YavYxie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: 地獄
Posts: 167
YavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond repute
Good job.
__________________
YavYxie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 13:01.