Old 02-20-2012, 12:58   #1
Holey-Monk
WithHisHun

Holey-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond repute
Shayde/vespillo/unforgiving/ R.I.P I quit

Hello my name is chad... I lead a guild called **UNITED** for a long time till the other guilds took over. I came from Dragon >Diamond> Neptune twice lol. For some reason i decided to stay at Neptune probably due to the friends i met on this server. I've played co for 7 years my oldest char is called Solija but Arch_AngeL was one of my well known char's back then. I enjoyed this game till 2.0 i was one of the ape pkers on my archer :P Back when you could pk gear and not get cps. I made my money and living off pking. I bought my 1st socket set and never looked back. I was one of the most plvling archers out there i would plvl anyone that wouldn't afk on me lol. I later on made UnForGiVinG cause i was pked all the time. So after this char i just decided to make characters just to pk with.

Some of my chars
Shayde 130 130 133 Pure ninja
UnForGiVinG ninja war trojan 130 130 135
Vespillo 130 130 133 Pure monk
Arch_Angel 110 130
Aryus 130 130 132 troj war archer
Sweets_Angel 112 water
~Slient~ 130 130 130 ( but was remaking him in to a pure water so hes 130 90 130)

Well to get to the reason why I'm quitting. Ever sense 2.0 this game became who has the most money... Cps killed this game making it anyone to get 12s as long as u bulk and lotto... and even if you never won a 8 you could buy them thanks to lotto.... I think Lotto and Cps and Bp and other things killed this game. I stayed threw the time cause i was able to make Shyade a full 7 ninja then sell the ninja stuff and make Vesp full 7s duels with over 307bp thanks to Dep leader of World Older... But now with bp and all these new add ons 307 bp isnt anything but a 1hit. Thanks to the bulkers they always cry and get what they want ( Fires being stupid over powered and Trojans having Stupid herc dmg and range and nerfing ninjas to crap with fog so on...) Also this game never does ANYTHING about cheating.... everyone seems to auto level and alot of people aim bot and speed hack, and nado bot. So thanks to Tq adding stupid ad ons to make people bulk and never doing anything to the cheaters ( cause they bulk ) I quit

To my friends (Jen jeff Jon Ben Sam Ray Ryan alice Jenny Bad Jamz Nef Tyler Perry kaite JORDAN have to cap my bro people in World~Older and extoic)

Also My gear is GONE so dont ask i drop/give it all away along with my chars... Shayde is the only one i got left... and ill keep him with me im unstalling co take care all ill check back in this forum more often then most to chat if anyone cares to reply to this lol.

~Bye~

7 1/2 year old player GONE GOOD JOB Tq xD

Last edited by Holey-Monk; 02-20-2012 at 13:34.
Holey-Monk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2012, 03:08   #2
Invisib|e
Banned

Invisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond repute
damn wall of text!
Invisib|e is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2012, 15:51   #3
Holey-Monk
WithHisHun

Holey-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond repute
Lol did u read any of it ? Cause I see how much ppl cared to reply to this

Old 02-24-2012, 01:22   #4
Invisib|e
Banned

Invisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond reputeInvisib|e has a reputation beyond repute
Nope cause i dont really give a *** whats in it
Invisib|e is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2012, 19:02   #5
Holey-Monk
WithHisHun

Go figure the person I always killed can't read silly invisible

Old 02-25-2012, 01:14   #6
Kharan

Kharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond repute
I did read it.

B|tchPlease: lvl 140 Pure Ninja

Kharan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2012, 13:35   #7
Holey-Monk
WithHisHun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kharan View Post
I did read it.
Heh should join me in Star wars Old republic online. You dont have to put up with Egys or people that cant even speak a word of english. Its usa servers its nice. But there also doing other servers. Im level 45 Sith sin. 5 more levels and i cap xD

still got like 30 levels of pvp tho lol
and like 4 levels of Social
and im only 360s on my craft skills ( so 40 left)

Old 03-01-2012, 00:47   #8
Kharan

Kharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond repute
Heh, I'm not much of a star wars fan !
In fact, CO is the only game I like(d), sadly enough..

Old 03-01-2012, 02:59   #9
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
You might enjoy Royalty_EU a bit.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2012, 15:31   #10
Holey-Monk
WithHisHun

I hate star wars and i love the game lol.

And any CO server is a waste of time.

Till they make a TRUE 1.0
No Cps
No Lotto
No ninjas ( or ninjas with no fog )
no pirates
No cp for gears on pks you GET there gear
Take back Db from 1st rb and 2nd....
No newb story quest

a 1.0 b4 2.0 a 1.9 server.... also make a 1 5db limit MAX on the server so you cant just bulk your way to a legend.

Old 03-04-2012, 03:41   #11
Kharan

Could only happen if China didn't turn capitalistic.

Old 03-11-2012, 01:21   #12
Holey-Monk
WithHisHun

There just money hungry co makes more money being a free game then pay for plays. Do the math every sever has atleast 2~12 full 12 and that's like 9 grand rl lol quit co now make tq know they need us more then we need there ****y egy game

Last edited by Holey-Monk; 03-11-2012 at 16:30.
Old 03-25-2012, 23:20   #13
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
I tried start in new server EU_royality , EU_tortuga for a new start. But it didn't change the fact that this game is ruined by botters/bulkers. To people who say "we keep the co alive" ; its hard to keep something alive which is clearly already dead.

This game died 2007-2008

GG
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: