Old 05-05-2011, 10:17   #1
Grimwald

Grimwald is on a distinguished road
No Mac Reward

Co website:
When the Beta phase comes to a close, the TQ team will be rewarding the players that joined and assisted with the testing of the client! Each of them will be receiving a big gift pack when they create a new character on the Official Mac Server, which is set to be launched on May 3rd!

http://co.91.com/content/2011-04-18/20110418030847840.shtml

At first this is not an mac only server,
And second: I didn't get a reward???
Grimwald is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2011, 19:07   #2
ReMind
Super Moderator

ReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimwald View Post
Co website:
When the Beta phase comes to a close, the TQ team will be rewarding the players that joined and assisted with the testing of the client! Each of them will be receiving a big gift pack when they create a new character on the Official Mac Server, which is set to be launched on May 3rd!

http://co.91.com/content/2011-04-18/20110418030847840.shtml

At first this is not an mac only server,
And second: I didn't get a reward???
Well. We're now working on it, the participants will get the rewards soon enough mate. Please be patient.
ReMind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2011, 00:49   #3
Grimwald

Grimwald is on a distinguished road
Well thanks anyway for replying,
But I prefer a mac only server becuz there won't be as many botters as the new server now..
Grimwald is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2011, 03:29   #4
BlackSnowX86
MacConquer

BlackSnowX86 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
But I prefer a mac only server becuz there won't be as many botters as the new server now..
signed
SnowLeopard 10.6.7
---------------------
BlackSnowX86 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2011, 06:21   #5
PersephoneQuinn

PersephoneQuinn is a splendid one to beholdPersephoneQuinn is a splendid one to beholdPersephoneQuinn is a splendid one to beholdPersephoneQuinn is a splendid one to beholdPersephoneQuinn is a splendid one to beholdPersephoneQuinn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSnowX86 View Post
signed
Agreed

I am a Noob

Beware!!!!

Super Persey Bite Bite Attack.... lol
PersephoneQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2011, 13:32   #6
littleprincess

littleprincess is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I 2nd that please consider doing this thanx
littleprincess is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-07-2011, 00:07   #7
TurboSwag
Banned

TurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleprincess View Post
I 2nd that please consider doing this thanx
too late now, prolly too many pc players who bulked/purchased dbs on the new server already
TurboSwag is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-07-2011, 04:38   #8
BlackSnowX86
MacConquer

BlackSnowX86 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboSwag View Post
too late now, prolly too many pc players who bulked/purchased dbs on the new server already
u mean boted dbs
SnowLeopard 10.6.7
---------------------
BlackSnowX86 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-07-2011, 11:31   #9
Benja_Rsx

Benja_Rsx is on a distinguished road
I played the mac testing server on my main account, will i be able to get a prize on the server i already play on instead of having to make a new account?
Benja_Rsx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-07-2011, 13:52   #10
Holey-Monk
WithHisHun

Holey-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond repute
LOL you mac users think the server wont be as hacked? Ummm yea thats a joke. Liberty servers had auto levelers in 2hrs flat. Every Co server has them plan and simple. If you think there " Wont or wont be as many boters " your so wrong its a fail. Tq does nonthing to stop them They look at this and go OMG YES a new server for me to bot to 130 130 130 and pwn everyone.

Gj playing here have fun IPWNCORN or w.e boted 130 130 130 in 3 weeks flat (due to 1 week and 3 days of ban lol it took 3) So....yea enjoy xD

Also Im sure there be bots out for macs. Give elite pvp some time. If they have mac only servers thats more $$$$ they can make. hackers will be in all servers cause tqs Find hackers sucks. I report 5-20 botters a day so its really working not lolz

7 1/2 year old player GONE GOOD JOB Tq xD
Holey-Monk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: