Old 04-28-2011, 16:05   #1
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
Where are the days

That jail used to be crowded with people every time instead of pka?

Only thing I see in jail now are mine botters, no use killing them cause they never drop anything and just respawn right back there.

Besides the botters i do miss some old school pvp in jail
MithosX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2011, 16:11   #2
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
I remember jail being a place where all the top dogs hanged out.

In the top left corner and below people use to sit and chat.

And often people would play FB game and stuff.

I use to get killed every time I use i entered jail because I was unknown, then I went into jail with a respected friend and I accepted into the "jail gang".

Weeks later I was the person who killed unkown people who entered jail, lol.

So much respect back then, now this game is littered with terrible features and egys.
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2011, 16:18   #3
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I remember that quite well, people sitting on the sides chatting and in the middle fbing/ssing... for some reason the ping/delay didn't matter that much. Probably has something to do with the old jump style.

Either way there were many trojans and warriors back then... I loved chasing noobs through jail when they ran to heal themself or to get stam or for any other reason.

In my old server that was kinda before the Br's... had quite a lot of philipian's or however u type it.
MithosX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2011, 16:48   #4
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MithosX View Post

Either way there were many trojans and warriors back then... I loved chasing noobs through jail when they ran to heal themself or to get stam or for any other reason.
I remember egy trojans with names like "King-warrior", or "Shadow_top"

Running in and getting off as many FB's before they get killed.

Lol then noobs who survived run off and get more stam so they attack you with their 1's

Egys destroyed this game for me, what is with them and their society that they its ok to ruin it for us.
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2011, 17:02   #5
johnpriest
Priest

johnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond repute
br were still epic tho, they knew how to treat ppl right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'm in your shadowz, lootin your DBz
johnpriest is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2011, 17:13   #6
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

chaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnpriest View Post
br were still epic tho, they knew how to treat ppl right.
I have to agree. BRs where much more bearable.

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.

Captain of the OT Ninja Squad

Pluto/Jupiter
Tenma 130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
Steward, Supervisor or Manager of Quarantine.
Was The Axe/Sword Ninja and Trojan
Owner of The +5 SDG SDG Super Axe With Permed P1 Hammer
chaosknightray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2011, 17:14   #7
Holey-Monk
WithHisHun

Holey-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond repute
Cause tq has missed up to much. So 90 percent of the community are egys or people that can give a hell less about respect or pride or honor. They all bot or herc like noobs. Tq also over powered fires / Trojans which made what lil American players we had quit as well? Plus after pointless $$$$$$$ patches = reasons to bulk patches. Bp so on yea the game went to hell i only play it cause my gf still does. But here soon she be getting a new pc and back to aion we go.

7 1/2 year old player GONE GOOD JOB Tq xD
Holey-Monk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2011, 18:52   #8
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
The egys are asses to me. In power arena I have encountered egys who will just kill people and no monsters, and in 2nd rb zone I was killing the ghost horn monster and some person came along and started zapping me so I kill them and finish my monster. But I left because I knew they would come back. So i come back a bit later to do more ghost horns and that egy was sitting there waiting for me. But this is just leveling up my guy, when I am on my high level guy I don't have a problem with egys being asses, it is usually the americans then lol
Gonna put White Christmas up my nose

I ain't no weatherman - don't know if it's gonna rain
'Cause I'm a rock 'n roll clown, do a lot of cocaine
One of these days they're gonna take me away
'Cause I'm Dr. Rockso, and I do cocaine
SwichB1ade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2011, 20:22   #9
PainNagato
Akatsuki

PainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond repute
Check out my siggy, and lets revive into a "respective" server

PainNagato: Water(140)>Warrior(140)>Trojan(129)
PainNagato is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2011, 21:35   #10
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holey-Monk View Post
Cause tq has missed up to much. So 90 percent of the community are egys or people that can give a hell less about respect or pride or honor. They all bot or herc like noobs. Tq also over powered fires / Trojans which made what lil American players we had quit as well? Plus after pointless $$$$$$$ patches = reasons to bulk patches. Bp so on yea the game went to hell i only play it cause my gf still does. But here soon she be getting a new pc and back to aion we go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwichB1ade View Post
The egys are asses to me. In power arena I have encountered egys who will just kill people and no monsters, and in 2nd rb zone I was killing the ghost horn monster and some person came along and started zapping me so I kill them and finish my monster. But I left because I knew they would come back. So i come back a bit later to do more ghost horns and that egy was sitting there waiting for me. But this is just leveling up my guy, when I am on my high level guy I don't have a problem with egys being asses, it is usually the americans then lol
Most new players now are years younger than those who played when you first started. The way the game has changed and is set up also adds to the problem.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2011, 21:42   #11
TurboSwag
Banned

TurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond repute
jail on pyramid is a place to test damage on friends and such, my friends and i sometimes pvp there for ****s and giggles as well
TurboSwag is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: