Super +6 Boots 1 Socket Super Gem
Super +5 Ring 1 Socket Super Gem
Super +5 Necklace 1 Socket Super Gem
+6 Horse Super +6 Riding crop
HeeroO.O is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2012, 12:02   #47
Drumfish
Blubbler

Drumfish has a reputation beyond reputeDrumfish has a reputation beyond reputeDrumfish has a reputation beyond reputeDrumfish has a reputation beyond reputeDrumfish has a reputation beyond reputeDrumfish has a reputation beyond reputeDrumfish has a reputation beyond reputeDrumfish has a reputation beyond reputeDrumfish has a reputation beyond reputeDrumfish has a reputation beyond reputeDrumfish has a reputation beyond repute
I think this would be a great idea. Warriors are one of the old classes on Conquer, so adding some new things to the class would probably give the class some advantages and would give people a reason to chose it. Warriors are made to fit the old conquer, like in the classic servers. What this game really need are classes that fit the game at the moment.
Drumfish is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-21-2012, 06:15   #48
GrimLore
Unbanned

Location: Somewhere Dark, Cold, Wet, and smelling of Death... hehehe probably Grandpa's basement... If I dig around long enough I will find Grandma.
GrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GrimLore
I voted yes - anything would be helpful and make it so I play more, honest would love it if we could also have a special ranged skill on a long hammer

HaiL aND GLoRY To THe DaRKBRoTHeRHoOD

Rouge Warrior!

~One who values pain for themself and creates anxiety for others is happy~
GrimLore is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2012, 09:44   #49
phini4eva
lovedbyall

phini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond repute
bump

Server: Dreams-Dreams
Chara: fatboyslim

"Religious freedom is not based on the freedom to proselytize, but the right to retain one's religion and not be subject to proselytization" -Belief of Hinduism
Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
We don't need to reach deeper into your wallet. You do that for us. ha
The Official and absolutely amazing fan group of the god/goddess that is Infamous~!
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Suggestion for Warrior(recommended by mods)
Apparently, I have offended someone.
phini4eva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2013, 06:49   #50
phini4eva
lovedbyall

phini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond repute
bump a year later

Server: Dreams-Dreams
Chara: fatboyslim

"Religious freedom is not based on the freedom to proselytize, but the right to retain one's religion and not be subject to proselytization" -Belief of Hinduism
Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
We don't need to reach deeper into your wallet. You do that for us. ha
The Official and absolutely amazing fan group of the god/goddess that is Infamous~!
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Suggestion for Warrior(recommended by mods)
Apparently, I have offended someone.
phini4eva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: