Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-10-2012, 07:03   #31
musicsilence
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,169
musicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Good Question... But I never bought a code. Cant help you with it.


I can help u both if u wanna know the real answer

People buy dbs because they don't mind helping TQ run their dirty business (exploiting emotionally young players, banning innocent ones, not stopping the obvious botting from all servers, making unbalanced classes just to get more dbs and taking decisions that ruin game play only to make cash).

People can't realize or don't care they are helping TQ act like thieves. By doing this, they carry the fault also for TQ actions.

TQ community has no power because of these people.
__________________
BINDI - i herc
PISHU - beauty nado queen
indigo - i buy and of course i sell (vacation)

stupid "frauded dbs" ban solved, lost my mood tho
musicsilence is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2012, 07:30   #32
Rickk
I Hunt you
 
Rickk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Mexicooo! (and Haddonfield)
Posts: 960
Rickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond repute
Because I want to.
__________________
Sayayin
130 - 130 - 137 wat-war-monk
Server: Libra
Rickk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2012, 07:52   #33
gvedo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 49
gvedo is on a distinguished road
lol i'd rather spend 100 usd on bot that for 3 months will get me +12 set on this **** game than giving 10k usd to tq
gvedo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2012, 14:45   #34
MGofChaos
Registered User
 
MGofChaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Earth da!
Posts: 757
MGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Funny why did people posted on this. this J.Will.Xu seems like the GM .Will.

Anyway ppl can waste the money they earn in what ever manner they please why? because is theirs. some will go and go waste themselves in alcohol, others a good time with prostitutes, while some will invest for their future.

Am i going to tell you why people buy codes, why myself have bought codes hell no. if you are a GM and you work on this company asking this now just places you like the **** company that it is. a company formulates questionnaires to see their possible clients and to know their client base. these questionnaires are done all the time by the company to see if the client is happy, to see new possible clients, to redo a service, remove it or add a new one that complements that one.

7 years playing this now and this is the third time i have seen this been ask, so if u want answers you sir can search and go read them.
MGofChaos is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2012, 19:19   #35
Skypy
=)
 
Skypy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 610
Skypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond repute
why i need 2 bulk ? LMAO or to buy cps . I can kill both kings 1 fastblade with bt =)
__________________
QUITED FTW
NO MORE CPS,PLS DONT PLAY THIS GAME

[/b]


132-134-140



SaiyaJiN~FTW

AKA


Andleer



I miss Thunder server

Thank you Ray for your friendship and your help !

Sheer>_<Terror POWER
Skypy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2012, 02:28   #36
corey0092
The Dude
 
corey0092's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,175
corey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond repute
Why do I spend $$ on CO?
1) It brings me entertainment
2) to get keep myself at the standard I once was in CO
3) Mounts
4) RAYPE as much egys as I can
5) to regret it when I quit this game.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
I dont know if its even possible, but how about creating a forum section where people could write their suggestions, and other forum users could vote for them. And if any suggestion would be good some forum super mod could forward it to designers or someone. You could call it suggestions forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Im not saying that im a pedophile, im just saying that the age of consent should be 7
corey0092 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2012, 03:11   #37
metallica115
IGiveA****
 
metallica115's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Estonia
Posts: 3,613
metallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to metallica115
Because of competitive reasons.

You start playing, lvl to 40, then get pkd by a lvl 45. Then you lvl to the same lvl as your pker and still get kicked in the nuts because he has his +3 weapon.

You get yourself a +4 weapon and go after him. Once you have caught up to him you start beating him only to realize that you hit him 1s because he has this awesome tower and full 1s +4 stuff.

Naturally you notice the loose change in your wallet or take a small loan from your neighborhood bank if you are force to live hand to mouth. Then you gear up to +12 super 2s -7 4x 400 points chi and 100 lotto tries a day on different chars because you are addicted to this gambling and have forgotten about your pker because he is no longer on your enemy list because he pkd you 3 years ago. By now you have paid up your mini-loan at least.
__________________
FULL 2 SOC TROJ>WAR>TROJ 130>130>130 ! <<<click the link for screenie
MY BEST FRIENDS : Professor Jin of Tonic and Jhonny Walker .
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...hreadid=274618

Quote:
The surprising thing about young fools is how many survive to become old fools.-Doug Larson
Quote:
"I do not know, why does thou not? Thy words seem plain, a mundane lot. Perhaps a poet's soul's in me... Does that make me a poet tree?" -Grand Oak
metallica115 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2012, 04:14   #38
~*panda*~
Community's Choice
 
~*panda*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,322
~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
I think he is tring to understand why you want you make your items +12? Kill ppl? Win contest? or just want to make everything you saw +12? I want a +12 girlfriend...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
I want a +12 girlfriend...
In the name of the people living in the Western nations, I say "lolwut".

I do hope you just said +12 because there ain't +16 because otherwise you are just some weird ass pedo lmao.
__________________
A community's choice
Seriously, not a moderator
Computer Scientist
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2012, 05:44   #39
LitasLTL
Registered User
 
LitasLTL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 10,014
LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Was there ever a thread asking "why you dont buy codes?"
__________________
TQ's moto: W i$Tn, w ar.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2012, 09:41   #40
phini4eva
lovedbyall
 
phini4eva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Birmingham,England
Posts: 3,689
phini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond repute
only really buy to do lottery once in a while lol
__________________

Server: Dreams-Dreams
Chara: fatboyslim

"Religious freedom is not based on the freedom to proselytize, but the right to retain one's religion and not be subject to proselytization" -Belief of Hinduism
Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
We don't need to reach deeper into your wallet. You do that for us. ha
The Official and absolutely amazing fan group of the god/goddess that is Infamous~!
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Suggestion for Warrior(recommended by mods)
Apparently, I have offended someone.
phini4eva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2012, 22:46   #41
XShinryuX
Survivor
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 2,396
XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
I buy it for memories lol
You see here how it works:
a) Discover TQ doesn't give a **** about the player
b) Bulk to compete with the other bulker/botter/noobz
c) After leaving the game, you will be able to think about it
d) Then you just lol at yourself for being so stupid and spending money on pixel.
e) Then you say **** it, it in the past and it give you a good lesson

That is all
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2012, 23:02   #42
Godot
Coffee
 
Godot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 497
Godot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by metallica115 View Post
Because of competitive reasons.

You start playing, lvl to 40, then get pkd by a lvl 45. Then you lvl to the same lvl as your pker and still get kicked in the nuts because he has his +3 weapon.

You get yourself a +4 weapon and go after him. Once you have caught up to him you start beating him only to realize that you hit him 1s because he has this awesome tower and full 1s +4 stuff.

Naturally you notice the loose change in your wallet or take a small loan from your neighborhood bank if you are force to live hand to mouth. Then you gear up to +12 super 2s -7 4x 400 points chi and 100 lotto tries a day on different chars because you are addicted to this gambling and have forgotten about your pker because he is no longer on your enemy list because he pkd you 3 years ago. By now you have paid up your mini-loan at least.
Lol, that was a lovely tale.

Makes me remember of when I started playing CO, three years ago. There was this ****er with full +2 Supers, who kept killing me when I was leveling in Red Devils. Naturally, I tried my best to improve and stuff. I remember when I got all excited about my first +3 item, which was my hood. I had a full bound equipment with +3s +4s, until I finally got my first Elite 1 soc armor and hood. It happened long ago, and now, I don't know what ever happened to that little ****.

To the thread:
I'm VIP lvl 4, and I've only wasted $14 on this game. Yeah, less than 5 DBs I've purchased from TQ, and I don't plan to ever give them another penny.
Godot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2012, 23:09   #43
Rigby
muslem
 
Rigby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Turkey
Posts: 1,017
Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
haha for the people who never spend money on co they must of shared all the strong chars and borrowed alot of dbs from friends received donations from quitting friends. or scammed people. doesn't seem as legit to me either -.- getting dbs but still take credit for not buying dbs sure sure . but anyway i think people who spend dbs on the game save time since they work irl o-o and they too busy to play game 24/7 on DAT BANSHEE DAT WINE BANSHEE all >_> like the monk in my server with 4M study points ^_^ who never logs off but yeah .....
__________________
s t a y S A L T Y );
wahh let me be a cry baby too let me cry harder

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2012, 08:36   #44
~*panda*~
Community's Choice
 
~*panda*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,322
~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
no idea, I'm in a group where frankly, people don't give a crap about co. There are like 5 full +12 sets total. Never bought dbs, those were built up starting in '04. Winning gw and all other events for 3 years in a row gives quite the pocket change too.
__________________
A community's choice
Seriously, not a moderator
Computer Scientist
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:09.