Old 05-21-2011, 12:17   #16
Gh不t.1

Gh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holey-Monk View Post
B4 anyone goes well ur a .... I have 1 of every char...
well ur a chuketer
Gh不t.1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2011, 12:20   #17
Holey-Monk
WithHisHun

Holey-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh不t.1 View Post
well ur a chuketer
lol sorry i just feel like people should stop Q.Q Just cause they cant 1hit someone? Learn some skills and use fb/ss. People my server hit u 90percent of the time cause they dont Q.Q and still own people even if it takes them 40 hits to kill there pots lol

7 1/2 year old player GONE GOOD JOB Tq xD
Holey-Monk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2011, 10:55   #18
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Q.Q

Jesus do we have to nerf everything?

Fires take no dam skill deal with **** dmg u do nonthing but jump right click ive been one b4. ALso fires crit like no tomorrow. How abut we nerf that. Or make it so to use a skill u have to aim like a fb or ss for nado? Instead of letting everyone nadobot the events?(Granted give it time and they make a bot for the new nado aiming) But if tq cared they would have asked a 3rd party program like Anti shield to protect there stuff or any anti hack u see from real online games. I know sony had one, and FF online was almost hack free .Few crapy bots that never meant anything cause sony would ban them quickly every maint and all they did was kill 7 monsters a hr.

Trojans(WTF DMG)? They herc noobs now deal with it and ur range is insane. Fb and SS is 2.

Stop Crying >.>

HaHa -----. I am with you!!!!!!!!!! +1

It was also so much fun working on a skill playing style again on monk vs fires where you would ww kick then try and get a melee in when tripple was going off 90 percent of the time if you put enough points into agility and once fires start getting raped the TQ programmers that must only play fires and tro nerf that to about 1/3 of the tries haha. I will test numbers maybe today to see if the 90 percent range is even possible with any agility number yet I am amazed fires are crying more again when they have it so good in the first place let alone the real smart fires that go STG builds and become virtually unkillable with super nice damage even with STG setup due to the inbalance on the sub classes.

Lets just remove BP/Potency and be done with all the inbalances haha. I am for that 100 percent.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2011, 12:30   #19
Snak3y

Snak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond repute
so ... how is the dmg calculated?

fire tao: 15377 attack(his attack + 1166 from nado), penetration 52%
tro: 93%mdef, 50%blessed, +2081 mdef, most likely blessed is caped at 50%

--first the fire reduces its target %mdef by 52% thanks to penetration
new stats: fire tao: 15377 attack
tro: 41%mdef, 50%blessed, +2081 mdef
-- next, the fires attack is reduced by 41% thanx to the %mdef
new stats: new stats: fire tao: 9072 attack
tro: 50%blessed, +2081 mdef
--next, the dmg taken by the tro is reduced by 50%
new stats: new stats: fire tao: 4536 attack
tro: +2081 mdef
--next, the +mdef is deducted from the final dmg
2455 dmg taken by the tro
--next, the tro has 2 more bp so the dmg would be reduced a bit, (if it is reduced by 15% the dmg taken will be 2087)
--next, 300 dmg will be added due to the opponent's heaven fan resultin in a final dmg of 2387(in video 2410)

now for the monk
fire tao: 15377 attack+nado, penetration 52%
monk: 105%mdef, 50%blessed, +1559 mdef

--first the fire reduces its target %mdef by 52% thanks to penetration
new stats: fire tao: 15377 attack
monk: 53%mdef, 50%blessed, +1559 mdef
-- next, the fires attack is reduced by 53% thanx to the %mdef
new stats: new stats: fire tao: 7227 attack
monk: 50%blessed, +1559 mdef
--next, the dmg taken by the monk is reduced by 50%
new stats: new stats: fire tao: 3613 attack
monk: +1559 mdef
--next, the +mdef is deducted from the final dmg
2054 dmg taken by the monk
--next, the monk has 2 more bp so the dmg would be reduced a bit(15%), dmg taken 1746
--next, add 300 from heaven fan, results a final dmg of 2046(in video it takes less than 1k)

the monk in the video takes half of the dmg it should, so yes, it is bugged

note 1: even if the blessed is not caped at 50%, the results wouldnt change that much
note 2: the bp dmg reduction was taken randomly, a percent that i would find normal for a 2bp difference

Last edited by Snak3y; 05-22-2011 at 13:17.
Snak3y is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2011, 23:57   #20
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Q.Q

Jesus do we have to nerf everything? Yes, because if there are 2 things that are overpowered it doesnt mean that it balance each other, it means they both needs to be fixed.
Fires take no dam skill deal with **** dmg u do nonthing but jump right click on the person And monks click somwhere on the ground half screen away from his target ive been one b4 . ALso fires crit like no tomorrow. How abut we nerf that.Sure it would eb fair to nerf it Or make it so to use a skill u have to aim like a fb or ss for nado? And mane nado 1-2 hit peoples? Instead of letting everyone nadobot the events?( Bots have nothing to do with class balance and not everyone bots. Granted give it time and they make a bot for the new nado aiming) But if tq cared they would have asked a 3rd party program like Anti shield to protect there stuff or any anti hack u see from real online games. I know sony had one, and FF online was almost hack free .Few crapy bots that never meant anything cause sony would ban them quickly every maint and all they did was kill 7 monsters a hr.

Trojans(WTF DMG)? They herc noobs now deal with it and ur range is insane. Fb and SS is 2.

Stop Crying >.>

B4 anyone goes well ur a .... I have 1 of every char...But you like your monk most?

Monks are bugged and thats a proven fact. And bugs must be fixed especialy when monks are most overpowered and retarded class right now

And i would be very happy if TQ would nerf fires because people could no longer hide behind "overpowered taos".

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2011, 20:20   #21
Holey-Monk
WithHisHun

Holey-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond repute
Nope im a water u fail and im not even a pure so dont go OMFG AZUURE SHIELD

My 130 130 130 war war Water ( yes war war for reflect At the time this was b4 pure skills ) is my fun char i use. So fail

Yes i have a pure monk
Yes i have a Ninja War Fire
Yes i have a Pure ninja
yes i have a Water War Ninj
Yes i have a water war trojan.

Yes i play them all. But the water is my main cause we need waters during FLAME and Gw CTF ... Yes i agree above some nerfing is good. But just cause theres a class that can take out a fire? Wow u guys are Compalining about 400 dam dmg? When u click non stop and make up that damage littearly within a half sec? LIke it was posted stop crying go 8s or 12s STG and u wont even be killed and will win every event cause of DMG OVER TIME.

Ps Just cause a char is GREAT against a class dont make it a bug

Example..

Ninjas Own archers ( archer bane) Also can fog them in mid air and no pot them/ 2 fold rapes there def

Archers Can Rape fires back in the day b4 all this crap. Now archers are the water killers. Unless there full STG

Trojans... 1hit fires if u got the gear 3-4 hit if u dont. (pretty much own every class? )

Fires (Over power kill everything with nado being WTF dmg with crits going off to often with having fix Crit sub class and crit refs.)

Wars (Pure are good against fires due to the shield also rape archers cause they dont shoot threw the shield

MONK OWNS A FIRE OMG NOOOO A FIRE CAN BE OWND WTF!!!! WHY DID I BULK 12 FIRE GEARS WITH NADOING?????? OH NO I DONT DO 12k Dmg i do 11.6k now WTH ? Lmao

Understand? Granted i might be alil off

Ps monks can get killed by any class? Unless u guys think u can all bulk to 12 and then cry that a nother 12 char kills u? Cause im full 7s and i a full 7 trojan 1hited me. I didnt 1hit it lmao. But i dont care i can 2 tiger or WWK /palm ( yes it takes some talent ) What im saying is i dont think there as omg godly as u guys think. I agree any class is WTF strong with 12s but when u fight other with close bp u should expect to do less dmg?

Ps. Bp is kinda what made fires strong in a way cause if u had more bp u could just nado rape em all.

7 1/2 year old player GONE GOOD JOB Tq xD

Last edited by Holey-Monk; 05-23-2011 at 20:31.
Holey-Monk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2011, 00:58   #22
Snak3y

Snak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Nope im a water u fail and im not even a pure so dont go OMFG AZUURE SHIELD

My 130 130 130 war war Water ( yes war war for reflect At the time this was b4 pure skills ) is my fun char i use. So fail

Yes i have a pure monk
Yes i have a Ninja War Fire
Yes i have a Pure ninja
yes i have a Water War Ninj
Yes i have a water war trojan.

bla bla bla
monks really do get less dmg from fires than they should
monk has a mini version of herc and a better version of twofold blades
why the fack ninjas and monks get both pdef and mdef from headgear while the other classes have to decide whether they should use class headgear or earrings
when i read the list of the chars u gave i dont see any archers or warriors (why? u say every class is good against another? make a warrior to kill ... hmmm, the only thing an warrior can kill is the owners neurons ... lets face it, with the amount of hp out there not even speedgun can do ****, and even if it deals a lot of dmg, who sits still to get hited? and viper fang is a joke of a skill) I ALSO WANT A DIRECT HIT SKILL LIKE THE OTHER CLASSES HAVE

ok, this is the class i decided to play back when the game was balanced and i am going to keep playing it no matter how worse it will get

i am asking u only one thing, it is also for those who think like you: STOP BEING SO HYPOCRITE TO SAY THAT IN-GAME CLASSES ARE BALANCED

in a game where the most important thing is to deal dmg to the opponent, monks, trojans, ninjas and fires are ok classes, even water is now (with that insane amount of penetration and azure shield now waters are better to be played as taoists, after all fires only get 1k extra attack from nado)

when it comes to warrior and archers ... archers can hit the target but low dmg, warrior cant hit the with the ease others do

dont get me wrong, im not crying for an 1shot-1kill skill, all i want is that players stop saying that classes are balanced

Last edited by Snak3y; 05-24-2011 at 01:00.
Old 05-24-2011, 01:20   #23
Bulletbody

Location: i live in an ocean... i swim with the fishies, and yes my computer is waterproof
Bulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Bulletbody Send a message via Yahoo to Bulletbody
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snak3y View Post
monks really do get less dmg from fires than they should
monk has a mini version of herc and a better version of twofold blades
why the fack ninjas and monks get both pdef and mdef from headgear while the other classes have to decide whether they should use class headgear or earrings
when i read the list of the chars u gave i dont see any archers or warriors (why? u say every class is good against another? make a warrior to kill ... hmmm, the only thing an warrior can kill is the owners neurons ... lets face it, with the amount of hp out there not even speedgun can do ****, and even if it deals a lot of dmg, who sits still to get hited? and viper fang is a joke of a skill) I ALSO WANT A DIRECT HIT SKILL LIKE THE OTHER CLASSES HAVE

ok, this is the class i decided to play back when the game was balanced and i am going to keep playing it no matter how worse it will get

i am asking u only one thing, it is also for those who think like you: STOP BEING SO HYPOCRITE TO SAY THAT IN-GAME CLASSES ARE BALANCED

in a game where the most important thing is to deal dmg to the opponent, monks, trojans, ninjas and fires are ok classes, even water is now (with that insane amount of penetration and azure shield now waters are better to be played as taoists, after all fires only get 1k extra attack from nado)

when it comes to warrior and archers ... archers can hit the target but low dmg, warrior cant hit the with the ease others do

dont get me wrong, im not crying for an 1shot-1kill skill, all i want is that players stop saying that classes are balanced
monks have a worse version of tfb, are you dumb? its not as responsive at all. if im on a ninja i can have people going wtf h4x type of **** all the time and i pwn monks with tfb, when im on a monk i also pwn ninjas with tfb.

ill agree for this so called "bug" to be fixed if we can make herc less damage, and make nado less damage as well

***n fire taos barely 1 hit me as a monk most the ***n time, i can actually pot them off and survive.

**** you for wanting to change that.

You Fail N00B!
BP: 320+

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0.oHeartlesso.0 View Post
get me a pic of just your face i'll attach a d**k and there you got a new avatar
To be a legend you must first beat a legend
To be the best you must first destroy everyone
To be a noob you just need an aimbot and fight like a pinnoy

i aimbot go **** yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngP6aboKUtw
Bulletbody is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2011, 04:03   #24
Snak3y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulletbody View Post
monks have a worse version of tfb, are you dumb? its not as responsive at all. if im on a ninja i can have people going wtf h4x type of **** all the time and i pwn monks with tfb, when im on a monk i also pwn ninjas with tfb.

ill agree for this so called "bug" to be fixed if we can make herc less damage, and make nado less damage as well

***n fire taos barely 1 hit me as a monk most the ***n time, i can actually pot them off and survive.

**** you for wanting to change that.

You Fail N00B!
from what i know both twofoldblades and tigerpalm hit for 130%dmg, but the monks skill can also make dmg in a line

you want this bug to be fixed only if other classes would be nerfed? total fail

bugs should be fixed not kept so a class would look overpowered and ppl buy more dbs giving tq profit, at least they should name it a feature, a pasive skill for monks that halfs the final dmg they take from a fire, it is obvious that monks take less dmg from fires than other classes even if they dont have better stats

Last edited by Snak3y; 05-24-2011 at 04:05.
Old 05-30-2011, 03:10   #25
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
So TQ will just pretend nobody noticed this thread?
At least you could make a stupid poll about "what do you think about monks defense bonus" and wait till people will fake it with bots (or you fake it yourself). And then you can say that its a feature and people voted for it.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2011, 03:06   #26
Angerkev

Angerkev has a reputation beyond reputeAngerkev has a reputation beyond reputeAngerkev has a reputation beyond reputeAngerkev has a reputation beyond reputeAngerkev has a reputation beyond reputeAngerkev has a reputation beyond reputeAngerkev has a reputation beyond reputeAngerkev has a reputation beyond reputeAngerkev has a reputation beyond reputeAngerkev has a reputation beyond reputeAngerkev has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Q.Q

Jesus do we have to nerf everything?

Fires take no dam skill deal with **** dmg u do nonthing but jump right click ive been one b4. ALso fires crit like no tomorrow. How abut we nerf that. Or make it so to use a skill u have to aim like a fb or ss for nado? Instead of letting everyone nadobot the events?(Granted give it time and they make a bot for the new nado aiming) But if tq cared they would have asked a 3rd party program like Anti shield to protect there stuff or any anti hack u see from real online games. I know sony had one, and FF online was almost hack free .Few crapy bots that never meant anything cause sony would ban them quickly every maint and all they did was kill 7 monsters a hr.

Stop Crying >.>

Agreed. Every class has a counter class. Fires counter class is monk. Fires should learn to deal with this.
Angerkev is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2011, 17:21   #27
corey0092
The Dude

corey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond repute
Monk battle power is bugged.

I tested this out.

my monk with +7 120 ears and frock gets hit for 3k by a fire tao
i have 300 bp she has 305
700 mdef

i put on lvl 15 +12 ninja vest and veil giving me 310 bp
she hits me for 1.2k when i have
28 mdef

next test.

on a 366 tro i hit a 367 monk for 7k
on a 366 tro i hit a 367 tro for 14k ss
on a 365 war i hit a 367 monk for 2.4k
on a 366 tro i hit a 369 monk for 3k
on a 366 tro i hit a 366 monk for 20k
on a 366 tro i hit a 365 monk for 25k

monk battle power is bugged.
i hit a 336 monk for 24k on a 337 warrior.

as long as the monk has more battle power, the damage drops to 30% damage.
I dont know if its even possible, but how about creating a forum section where people could write their suggestions, and other forum users could vote for them. And if any suggestion would be good some forum super mod could forward it to designers or someone. You could call it suggestions forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Im not saying that im a pedophile, im just saying that the age of consent should be 7

Last edited by corey0092; 05-31-2011 at 17:24.
corey0092 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-01-2011, 09:32   #28
Snak3y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angerkev View Post
Agreed. Every class has a counter class. Fires counter class is monk. Fires should learn to deal with this.
stop saying classes are good and bad against others, the game is not balanced as it used to be

also monks really get half the magic dmg they should
Old 06-01-2011, 18:14   #29
CornFlakes:o
D駸ol

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
if its bugged it should be fixed
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-01-2011, 19:39   #30
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
monks are definatly 'bugd" when it comes to being even just 1bp over you. but TQ probably made it this way deliberatly.

same as giving monk a bunch of OP skills.

next class to be OP will be pirate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: