Old 05-06-2011, 20:21   #1
Holey-Monk
WithHisHun

Holey-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond repute
Elite pk

Yea let again I was sent out of the place without my win? I had 50k more damage then the other person. yet i was sent to Tc no Elite pk box and she won? Other times i get auto Dc and lose. Also been sent to Tc b4 even fighting? Maybe tq should look in to this cause people are quiting due to it on my server? Some are even db buyers? Its bullcrap that other people can take advantage of these events cause they dont get buged out yet the ones that do lose money and prizes they could have earned.

7 1/2 year old player GONE GOOD JOB Tq xD
Holey-Monk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2011, 01:45   #2
feeling21

feeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry for any caused inconvenience.
Do you play on Dragon server or Neptune server?
It's not sure that when the disconnection problem will occur, right?
So, all that we could do is to make the server with less botters.
feeling21 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2011, 19:38   #3
Holey-Monk
WithHisHun

Holey-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by feeling21 View Post
Sorry for any caused inconvenience.
Do you play on Dragon server or Neptune server?
It's not sure that when the disconnection problem will occur, right?
So, all that we could do is to make the server with less botters.
Neptune.
Our server has teams get auto Dc as the matches are going. Also been teleported to Twin city like we lost without fighting. This is the 2nd time i won by damage yet the other person got the win and i didn't even get a pk exp box.

The boters are worse and worse of course. Which is also driving people away. But the lack of gms and the time boters/imboters have been around are also losing people. We find boters and they get 2nd chances 3 rd 4ths... Tq needs to get anti hack stuff going. Not there own bot finder that dont work. It bots the innocent lol.

(Also dot argue the fact they bot innocent cause its been proven that some firewalls/virus scanners/ Malware scanners have deleted ur tq bot finder thinking it was a Trojan/worm/virus and then they get sent to jail? All because tq cant make a file correctly that dont show up as a bad file lol) I know this for a fact cause my lil bro had his new Kaspersky and it deleted it after finding it as a " Trojan Threat " then he was sent to bot jail the next night lol.

Last edited by Holey-Monk; 05-08-2011 at 19:41.
Old 05-10-2011, 13:47   #4
ConquerCatcher
CheatCatch

ConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holey-Monk View Post
Yea let again I was sent out of the place without my win? I had 50k more damage then the other person. yet i was sent to Tc no Elite pk box and she won? Other times i get auto Dc and lose. Also been sent to Tc b4 even fighting? Maybe tq should look in to this cause people are quiting due to it on my server? Some are even db buyers? Its bullcrap that other people can take advantage of these events cause they dont get buged out yet the ones that do lose money and prizes they could have earned.
Same thing happened to me in ClassPK (Warrior 120+).
Guild: SerenityManager
Battle Power: 325

Suggestions
:
|130 & 135 Stakes/Scarecrows|ReviveHere In Houses|MagicBat Dies Live!|Pure Effects|Archer's Bow Plus Attack|Spear DragonSoul Phase 6|Counter Kill Balance|Make NPCs Look Different|New Archer Skill|
ConquerCatcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2011, 19:36   #5
Holey-Monk
WithHisHun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConquerCatcher View Post
Same thing happened to me in ClassPK (Warrior 120+).
yea 3-5 ppl in each level class dc in our server. In every event 2. Not just elite pk or class bp its in team and skill team.

I think the tq bracket trys to make it even and dcs people or something. Also why would u lose when u have the most damage? I was like yes finally i got a match i didnt get dced or sent out for no reason. Then lost when i had 50k more damage and no box. Its like wooo i got pretty much dc'd again i just earned kicking a guys ass for nonthing yay lol

Old 05-10-2011, 23:14   #6
feeling21

feeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holey-Monk View Post
Neptune.
Our server has teams get auto Dc as the matches are going. Also been teleported to Twin city like we lost without fighting. This is the 2nd time i won by damage yet the other person got the win and i didn't even get a pk exp box.

The boters are worse and worse of course. Which is also driving people away. But the lack of gms and the time boters/imboters have been around are also losing people. We find boters and they get 2nd chances 3 rd 4ths... Tq needs to get anti hack stuff going. Not there own bot finder that dont work. It bots the innocent lol.

(Also dot argue the fact they bot innocent cause its been proven that some firewalls/virus scanners/ Malware scanners have deleted ur tq bot finder thinking it was a Trojan/worm/virus and then they get sent to jail? All because tq cant make a file correctly that dont show up as a bad file lol) I know this for a fact cause my lil bro had his new Kaspersky and it deleted it after finding it as a " Trojan Threat " then he was sent to bot jail the next night lol.

We'll do our best to make the server with less and less botters.
Regarding the "botjail fact" mentioned by you, it's not true.
You won't get jailed due to the fact that some of the files have been blocked by the anti-virus.
feeling21 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: