Old 05-09-2011, 13:21   #16
Centora

Centora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyp View Post
bro +7 -7 on classic is nowhere near as hard as +12 -7 on 2.0 +8 talis can sell for up to 100 dbs each while on classic a +6 stone costs like 15 dbs...
Lmfao I've played on 2 2.0 servers in my co history. Both servers a +8 sold at 50ish dbs. So yeah 150dbs to +9 an item on a 2.0 server or 508.5dbs to +9 the same item on a classic server. And yes a +6 stone *may* sell at 18dbs but the most common + stone sold is +2 for 50-60cps and +3 for 150-180cps. So maybe not quite full +7 is as hard as full +12... Full +7 (1/2 the way to +8) -7 = +12 -7 on 2.0 server.

Classic ~ Liberty || Kratos~

Vote: Change item composition to steed composition.
Centora is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2011, 17:36   #17
Desi#2
These nuts

Desi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond repute
I call mother****ing shenanigans.

"Sure. It was sample and there was PK at Twin City and the moving animation was different, also the game environment. Also when you was PK a black name player, his gears was drop on the ground and you could collect it, there was no king nobility, ninja, monk, clan wars also, there was no arena qualifier and no recriminations and that new stuff on Conquer. The game was you against the monsters, not this talisman and other adds on. "

I'm bored of highlighting.
There is no way that the person in that picture wrote this paragraph and is also an aircraft inspector.
Egy spy. Nuff said.
Cod mw2
Madden 10 (Don't play online)
Killzone 2
UFC Undisputed
Gta 4(zzZzzZZzz)
MAG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShankMaster View Post
D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachiru! View Post
Wtf is that , deformed one eyed cyclops frowny face?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidified View Post
The pure own of this post had me laughing for five minutes. Repped.
Desi#2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2011, 16:14   #18
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi#2 View Post
I call mother****ing shenanigans.

"Sure. It was sample and there was PK at Twin City and the moving animation was different, also the game environment. Also when you was PK a black name player, his gears was drop on the ground and you could collect it, there was no king nobility, ninja, monk, clan wars also, there was no arena qualifier and no recriminations and that new stuff on Conquer. The game was you against the monsters, not this talisman and other adds on. "

I'm bored of highlighting.
There is no way that the person in that picture wrote this paragraph and is also an aircraft inspector.
Egy spy. Nuff said.
lol thats what i thought!
like. wtf
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2011, 18:28   #19
eiklahc
Banned

eiklahc has a reputation beyond reputeeiklahc has a reputation beyond reputeeiklahc has a reputation beyond reputeeiklahc has a reputation beyond reputeeiklahc has a reputation beyond reputeeiklahc has a reputation beyond reputeeiklahc has a reputation beyond reputeeiklahc has a reputation beyond reputeeiklahc has a reputation beyond reputeeiklahc has a reputation beyond reputeeiklahc has a reputation beyond repute
Hi bos man,,, i fanish fix blane onaly smal hol unda wing but i fixa it wit camle shat,,,so in my brofasal pinoon blane flay gooooood.
eiklahc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2011, 18:46   #20
RonCo

RonCo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by eiklahc View Post
Hi bos man,,, i fanish fix blane onaly smal hol unda wing but i fixa it wit camle shat,,,so in my brofasal pinoon blane flay gooooood.

Had to post just to say:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
RonCo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-12-2011, 06:20   #21
Steihl

Steihl has a reputation beyond reputeSteihl has a reputation beyond reputeSteihl has a reputation beyond reputeSteihl has a reputation beyond reputeSteihl has a reputation beyond reputeSteihl has a reputation beyond reputeSteihl has a reputation beyond reputeSteihl has a reputation beyond reputeSteihl has a reputation beyond reputeSteihl has a reputation beyond reputeSteihl has a reputation beyond repute
there's no way someone has played through every stage of CO and has this many GOOD things to say about it. I've been off and on for 6 years, seeing some good introductions, in the beginning, turn into horrible, horrible changes that just never stopped coming.
PsnBlade-Sword-Dagger

All weapon skills fixed! (First on Glory)

PureClassPromotion
PureClassSeal
Penetration

Quote:
I am not arguing with you - I am telling you.
~James Whistler
TQ has successfully created a game where rarity does not exist, and experience can be achieved with the use of a credit card and an aimbot.
Steihl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-12-2011, 09:16   #22
Seppo
The Archer

Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
It's fun that 99% of the j-crew is eggys. I wonder why. It's not the free cps is it? And seriously comon, this just screams fake all over it. The guy must be around 80 since those pics are taken around the 70s and he's clearly around 50 at that time.

Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Earrings
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Necklace
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 2 Ring
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Boots
Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan
Super +6 SGG/SGG -1 Tower
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 6 Sword
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 4 Sword

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master