Old 04-11-2011, 05:12   #31
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
now i seen everythang
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2011, 11:45   #32
.LoL.

.LoL. is on a distinguished road
hehehe lololol i love you guys! omg so funny to read all ur comments!

maby i was in usa ore uk in a past life? but not in this life for shure.

my thing was that they looked 3x!!! throu there files and cood not find me and therfor i did not exist but i was online all week long!

for the mod.....dude you donte know a fking thing about my case! and ur answers are just as lame as helpdesk but well if you work for TQ ........

im glad i did not +8 all my gears yet! not 1$ more i will spent on this COruped company bb!
.LoL. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2011, 11:47   #33
awakening

awakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry what. Too much word jumbled up, I didn't even bother. So your char does not exist any more?
awakening is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2011, 12:53   #34
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Mortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by awakening View Post
Sorry what. Too much word jumbled up, I didn't even bother. So your char does not exist any more?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortysteve~ View Post
He was not explicitly complaining about the fact that he didn't get his items back, as you believed. He was complaining that they could not find his character - not once, but on two separate occasions. It's not hard to figure out the problem, nor that it's due to no fault of the OP.

Edit: That was the point. Not that he got scammed.

TQ claimed his character did not exist/they could not find his character and, as a result, the "scammer" managed to get rid of the items before he could get them back.
Dirty ****er.
Mortysteve~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2011, 17:09   #35
Desi#2
These nuts

Desi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .LoL. View Post
explaine plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

if ur sutch smartass you wood se i make european gammar mistakes dude!

but ur not that smart eh? hmm prolly a egytard urself maby?!
I know I'm late.
But..
I can't tell the difference between retarded text and other retarded text.
If that makes me an egytard, so be it.
Cod mw2
Madden 10 (Don't play online)
Killzone 2
UFC Undisputed
Gta 4(zzZzzZZzz)
MAG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShankMaster View Post
D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachiru! View Post
Wtf is that , deformed one eyed cyclops frowny face?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidified View Post
The pure own of this post had me laughing for five minutes. Repped.
Desi#2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2011, 17:51   #36
BringerOfLight
TurkeyHunt

BringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond repute
Reading all that jumble text made me feel ashamed of beeing from europe

BringerOfLight Wat110-Wat131-Wat132 -Retired
Lucretia Wat130-War130-Archer133 - Retired
VanÐalîze Ninja130-Ninja130-Ninja140 - Active
-NuckingFuts- Monk130-Monk130-Monk140 - Active
TheFain†Smile Wat130-War130-Tro140 - Active
KnightRyder Tro130-Tro130-Tro132 - Retired
Führer Monk130-Monk131-Monk132 - Retired
Server: Glory/Volcano
Guild: DCO

"Unless I grip the sword, I cannot protect you. While gripping the sword, I cannot embrace you."
BringerOfLight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2011, 17:53   #37
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Mortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringerOfLight View Post
Reading all that jumble text made me feel ashamed of beeing from europe

Makes me ashamed to be English.
Dirty ****er.
Old 04-11-2011, 17:55   #38
awakening

awakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

TQ claimed his character did not exist/they could not find his character and, as a result, the "scammer" managed to get rid of the items before he could get them back.
There are no ways that "scammer" can get rid of the items. TQ traces the items even if it were dropped. I seen a full +12 geared char got scammed by a dude I was friend with, after he scammed the gears, he dropped the gears on the ground back at like the beginning of shopping mall, they manage to get the gears back to the bulker.
Old 04-11-2011, 17:57   #39
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Quote:
There are no ways that "scammer" can get rid of the items. TQ traces the items even if it were dropped. I seen a full +12 geared char got scammed by a dude I was friend with, after he scammed the gears, he dropped the gears on the ground back like at like the beginning of shopping mall, they manage to get the gears back to the bulker.
They could not find him on the logs. How can they trace the items if they have no logs of the trade ever occurring, or the character never existing?
Dirty ****er.
Old 04-11-2011, 18:15   #40
awakening

Quote:
They could not find him on the logs. How can they trace the items if they have no logs of the trade ever occurring, or the character never existing?
See, that's what I didn't get. They lost the log of an entire char?
Old 04-11-2011, 18:17   #41
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Quote:
See, that's what I didn't get. They lost the log of an entire char?
I'm fairly certain that's what he means. TQ could not find his character on their database. In effect, they were saying his character does not exist ... which therefore leads you to the assumption that there are no existing logs for his character.

Although it seems they managed to find his character on the database eventually? I don't know.
Dirty ****er.
Old 04-11-2011, 18:19   #42
awakening

Quote:
I'm fairly certain that's what he means. TQ could not find his character on their database. In effect, they were saying his character does not exist ... which therefore leads you to the assumption that there are no existing logs for his character.
Thought logs was one thing tq never lose track of. Would've got another set of full +8 back 2-3 yrs ago if it wasn't for the damn log.

Sucks for OP.
Old 04-11-2011, 18:24   #43
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
lets take into consideration OP's horrible spelling, is it really a surprise TQ couldn't find their character?
Old 04-11-2011, 18:26   #44
awakening

Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
lets take into consideration OP's horrible spelling, is it really a surprise TQ couldn't find their character?
Sure is. A game's database couldn't find a single string of data regarding an entire char?
Old 04-11-2011, 18:39   #45
Désolé

Quote:
Sure is. A game's database couldn't find a single string of data regarding an entire char?
yeah but it can't find the character if the name does not exist >_> she probably misspelled her character or account name could u imagine TQ trying to decipher her english with google translate

they'd be like da fack da batch want?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: