Old 08-12-2017, 17:05   #1
berchtold

berchtold is on a distinguished road
Attribute Points & Jaing Hu System

Hello everyone! I've recently got back into the game and pretty excited about that! I was curious about becoming a pure warrior. What attribute points should I (recently lvl 123 non reborn) put up for that? I was also wondering what the whole Jaing Hu system is about? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
berchtold is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2017, 17:41   #2
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by berchtold View Post
Hello everyone! I've recently got back into the game and pretty excited about that! I was curious about becoming a pure warrior. What attribute points should I (recently lvl 123 non reborn) put up for that? I was also wondering what the whole Jaing Hu system is about? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
For attribute points you may want to check this page out, it has a bit to go as it's fairly new and I'm without net stable net for a couple weeks so I can't really do much on it. http://conquer-online.wikia.com/wiki/Attribute_Points basically don't worry about it too much for now but vitality would be best.

Jiang system is something to give you extra stats I would guess you don't plan on going king anytime soon but basically it'll give you more attack, hp, immunity to critical strikes, and give you a lot of break through which is essential for fighting higher bp(battle power) opponents.

Also, check your pm and let me know!

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2017, 00:04   #3
EternalDragonX

EternalDragonX is on a distinguished road
Quote:
1. dont be a pure warrior.
2. if u value the well being of your wallet, stay away
3. if u dont, then check out videos on all of the classes and see which one u like best. or we could just give u a run down of each if u want.
EternalDragonX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2017, 08:40   #4
berchtold

Pretty dedicated to pure warrior for better or worse xb
for attribute I've been putting up agility to use items and then the rest in vitality I think that's correct?
Old 08-13-2017, 11:28   #5
Kachun

Kachun is on a distinguished road
put the agility needed tor your weapon of choice at lvl 14p and everything else in vitality.

for many classes you need only 36 agility
Kachun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2017, 13:50   #6
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Pretty dedicated to pure warrior for better or worse xb
for attribute I've been putting up agility to use items and then the rest in vitality I think that's correct?
I wouldn't run agility it's too taxing on your hp due to your str pool for low benefits as no one will die from a 100% mele. Just use a spear, and zap mele until your speed gun procs. Also spear gives you viperfang which is nice.

If you really want to use agility just put 36 so you can alt gear some decent gloves. This way when you're out of stamina and block has expired you switch to your alt set preferably with stgs in the gloves use back fire and get 30stam back. You wait until block has expired because it costs 50 Stam to use and you only get 30 back

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 08-13-2017 at 13:59.
Returning is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2017, 16:20   #7
berchtold

Thank you for the help everyone! Greatly appreciate it all!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: