Old 08-11-2017, 22:02   #1
StarLorde

StarLorde is on a distinguished road
Question Is the Nirvana Pack worth it?

Hey guys noob here!

I just got 30 dollars worth of cps and I am thinking about opening the nirvana pack!

It looks tempting for that super gem and super weapon, but I was wondering how much cash is in it and if it is really worth 499 cps? I feel like I could use those cps to buy bound dragon balls with the sale going on and get sockets in all my super bound equips!

Also, if you want to give me some advice on how to spend my cps that would be great as well! I plan to get sockets in my equips then have some cps left over to buy at least a couple SDG for my monk. If that doesnt sound like the best option my other plan is to save what I have left and use those for the epic monk quest once I hit second reborn. Any other options?
StarLorde is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2017, 22:09   #2
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
Do Equipment bonus quest and save the cps for unbound to bound convert.
Meaning 500 unbound = 1500 bound then buy perm stones if you think making a bound character.
Also team up to do tower everyday for 3 fragments, 9 = 270 bound cps and save those up too. Do Tower Quests then Super version.
Pretty much do the quest before hitting market since bound is a viable upgrade path unlike in the past.
The only thing you are spending is Champion points on stones

Last edited by The last stick; 08-11-2017 at 22:13.
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2017, 23:35   #3
EternalDragonX

EternalDragonX is on a distinguished road
No.
EternalDragonX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2017, 01:09   #4
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
no

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2017, 07:59   #5
StarLorde

So are you saying I should save to make them unbound so I can sell them at one point? Cause I really like the idea of just being bound forever since its so easy to get and I almost have everything super plus 4 which is crazy to me since it took me forever to get full super plus 3 when I played 8 years ago. The whole reason I want to exchange them is to get the dbs to add sockets to all my armor as well.
Old 08-12-2017, 08:15   #6
Kachun

Kachun is on a distinguished road
no hes saying to spend it all on the bound sales.
if you started on the new server you might still be able to exchange cp for cpb
Kachun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2017, 08:19   #7
StarLorde

Sweet thanks! I'm on rage of war so thats what I will do! Try and get a socket in all my **** and get some super dragon gems on my monk. Have a good one
Old 08-12-2017, 10:05   #8
Kachun

Kachun is on a distinguished road
I'm not sure buying bound SDG's is a good idea.

Maybe someone else can say something about that specifically?
Kachun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2017, 11:40   #9
Kairn
Pixie <3

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kachun View Post
I'm not sure buying bound SDG's is a good idea.

Maybe someone else can say something about that specifically?
Definitely not. SDG's cost 300-500k on most servers. Just buy em for gold lol, no point wasting 215 cp(b).
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: