Old 08-11-2017, 20:46   #1
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
How Much Immunity Have the Ogres in Underworld?

Hello everyone?

Does anyone have an idea about the percentage of critical strike necessary to critical hit those monsters (bosses) all the time plz?

I have 100 pct, and I almost never do >.<

Thank you
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2017, 03:00   #2
Kachun

Kachun is on a distinguished road
every mob has 100% immunity so you need 101% to always crit.
these bosses might have 150% or 200%

the exact value is stored in the encrypted monster
dat file

Last edited by Kachun; 08-12-2017 at 03:03.
Kachun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2017, 03:24   #3
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kachun View Post

dat file
Hello and thank you Kachun =)
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2017, 03:41   #4
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello everyone?

Does anyone have an idea about the percentage of critical strike necessary to critical hit those monsters (bosses) all the time plz?

I have 100 pct, and I almost never do >.<

Thank you
I have 200% crit but my crit still misses sometimes, like for every 10 hits, 3-4 misses.. so those bosses prbbly have around 150-180 immunity.

PS: I'm hitting the 3rd map bosses on this one but on both 1st and 2nd maps, my crit don't miss.
Old 08-12-2017, 03:59   #5
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

dat file
that would mean you'd have 1 percent chance to crit lel
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2017, 09:09   #6
Kachun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenraiden View Post
that would mean you'd have 1 percent chance to crit lel
no as soon as the immunity drops to zero it turns from a a chance based stat to an on/off switch
Old 08-12-2017, 23:30   #7
YاHiiK
HateCreW

YاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
no as soon as the immunity drops to zero it turns from a a chance based stat to an on/off switch
I would like if breakthrough worked this way. If you have more break than your opponents antibreak, you will always break

Evolution IX
YاHiiK is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2017, 00:14   #8
EternalDragonX

EternalDragonX is on a distinguished road
Quote:
what? so its different from pvp? that seems unintuitive.
EternalDragonX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2017, 00:42   #9
Kachun

Quote:
Originally Posted by YاHiiK View Post
I would like if breakthrough worked this way. If you have more break than your opponents antibreak, you will always break
It does work the same way. but you have to calculate the hidden 100% antibreak provided by having more bp than you.
so 100 base + visible antibreak stat - break = chance to break (any value below zero means you always break)
Old 08-13-2017, 01:02   #10
EternalDragonX

EternalDragonX is on a distinguished road
Quote:
It does work the same way. but you have to calculate the hidden 100% antibreak provided by having more bp than you.
so 100 base + visible antibreak stat - break = chance to break (any value below zero means you always break)
what? dude if anti > break u have 0% chance to break. if break > anti u have break - anti % chance to break. so simple. i still dont know what u mean about the immunity thing tho.
EternalDragonX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2017, 01:04   #11
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
the chance to break goes down with your break %?
Chance to break is (your) break - (targets) antibreak.
Old 08-13-2017, 02:13   #12
Kachun

i will try to explain it better.

this is probably what the formula looks like in the client:

(base attack stat + added attack stat) / (base defence stat + added defence stat) = chance for attack to trigger.

special cases
if the result is a 1 the defence stat wins
if the result is a devide by zero the stat with a value wins

winning means 100% success

to win the formula with your attack stat you just need 1 point more than the defence stat.
e.g. 101/100= 1.01 (more than 1 so your attack stat is favored

defence is always at a disadvantage though
100/101 =0.99 so there is still a 99% chance for the attack stat to trigger
even when the.defence stat is massive compared to attack
50/200=0.25, still a 1 in 4 chance

now i am sure mobs all have 100% immunity because it takes 101% crit to always land a critical.
However i am not sure if players get the 100% base immunity or that they start out with 0.

to test that a player with crit under 100 should hit a player with 0 immunity stat. if it always crits then players start with 0, if it doesnt then players start with 100 like mobs.

(p.s in the game files these state are writte like 1.00 or 10.0 and most formulas use a 1 as a base value meaning no stat)
Old 08-13-2017, 09:59   #13
YاHiiK
HateCreW

YاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

So according to you then I need 331 break to always break my 230antibreak opponents ? Awesome...not

Evolution IX
Old 08-13-2017, 10:08   #14
Kachun

yeah thats what i think is the case.
note that break doesnt go that high
Old 08-13-2017, 10:39   #15
YاHiiK
HateCreW

Quote:
yeah thats what i think is the case.
note that break doesnt go that high
Hahaha exactly why I would like it to be straight forward as if I have 227 break my opponent has 226 I'll break every hit..

Instead of me having a 1 percent chance to break when I have to 2 hit while hoping both those hits break..with a 1percent chance each haha

You can make more antibreak than break so I think this would be better but I'm not a anti break noob so I don't know their perspective on this.

Evolution IX

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: