View Poll Results: Merge liberty??
Yea merge it 79 87.78%
No dont merge it 11 12.22%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-17-2011, 20:53   #1
NigFoot
Banned

NigFoot has much to be proud ofNigFoot has much to be proud ofNigFoot has much to be proud ofNigFoot has much to be proud ofNigFoot has much to be proud ofNigFoot has much to be proud ofNigFoot has much to be proud ofNigFoot has much to be proud ofNigFoot has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Server Merge, Liberty with?

as all the people who play liberty(possible other servers to) know it is dead.. GW dosent even exist any more we just sit there and wait.. all the old school players quit from stupid TQ changes so i believe its time to merge it with another classic server, i haven't been on other servers but iam sure there dieing off to. Throw a vote maybe TQ will do something good on classic for once

fun things about merges:

server vs server guilds and sweet GW fights, more geared players for better competition, new friends more enemies >=) better times
NigFoot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-18-2011, 10:44   #2
Fearend
Banned

Fearend is on a distinguished road
Voted yes. But Tq literally DODGES me every time i ask that on the help desk they send me the default message ' we're unable to answer your question at this moment please send an email blah blah' They said they'd merge liberty / prosperity 4 months ago WHERE U AT TQ quit dodging.
Fearend is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-18-2011, 10:56   #3
Voidmark

Voidmark is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Voidmark
Merge it!!

It seems like almost ALL of liberty is being played by like 6 people!! We need more players!! MERGE IT!!!!!!
Old 01-18-2011, 11:35   #4
Slice~N~Dice
Owl City

Slice~N~Dice is on a distinguished road
Yes we really need merge, maby help market economy and we can actually have guilds/gws that are good.

Last edited by Slice~N~Dice; 01-19-2011 at 08:38.
Slice~N~Dice is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-18-2011, 11:45   #5
Giant
Tupe-san

Giant has a reputation beyond reputeGiant has a reputation beyond reputeGiant has a reputation beyond reputeGiant has a reputation beyond reputeGiant has a reputation beyond reputeGiant has a reputation beyond reputeGiant has a reputation beyond reputeGiant has a reputation beyond reputeGiant has a reputation beyond reputeGiant has a reputation beyond reputeGiant has a reputation beyond repute
This server totally needs a merge
Old 01-18-2011, 12:00   #6
NigFoot
Banned

NigFoot has much to be proud ofNigFoot has much to be proud ofNigFoot has much to be proud ofNigFoot has much to be proud ofNigFoot has much to be proud ofNigFoot has much to be proud ofNigFoot has much to be proud ofNigFoot has much to be proud ofNigFoot has much to be proud of
we need a mod to check it out and sticky this =S its very bad in there..
Old 01-18-2011, 13:27   #7
SomeGuy12345

SomeGuy12345 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeGuy12345 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeGuy12345 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeGuy12345 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeGuy12345 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeGuy12345 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeGuy12345 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeGuy12345 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeGuy12345 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeGuy12345 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeGuy12345 has a reputation beyond repute
MERGE IT! MERGE IT! MERGE IT! thx. >.>

nAme: Homospaien Water-Warrior-Monk (MAIN-ACTIVE)
leVel: 130-130-140
SomeGuy12345 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-18-2011, 13:32   #8
xman101

xman101 has a reputation beyond reputexman101 has a reputation beyond reputexman101 has a reputation beyond reputexman101 has a reputation beyond reputexman101 has a reputation beyond reputexman101 has a reputation beyond reputexman101 has a reputation beyond reputexman101 has a reputation beyond reputexman101 has a reputation beyond reputexman101 has a reputation beyond reputexman101 has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow i hope the interest on our desire

we really want to get merged so plz do what we want as we play conquer and buy dbs so u should at least hear what we want and do it for us . ty
xman101 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-18-2011, 14:45   #9
Indecl
">.>"

Indecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond repute
No.
Miracle in sight, distorting concepts of minds

Human pride sings a vengeful song, inspired by the times we've been walked on.
- Creed

Love me some Jack Daniels

Quote:
Originally posted by SpectrumBlue
You're quite the gentleman when you insult people.
fas n. indecl. [divine command or law]; [fate , destiny]; [right, that which is allowed, lawful]
Indecl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-18-2011, 14:49   #10
Fearend
Banned

Fearend is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indecl View Post
No.
who are you, and vote no why. probably not even on this server.
Fearend is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-18-2011, 15:00   #11
celticfrost

celticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond repute
No!!
YEA.
celticfrost is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-18-2011, 15:22   #12
VirusD

VirusD will become famous soon enough
if TQ was smart they would merge it fast DB buyers would buy more and prices on both servers would go up---would be more activity on both servers

DO IT
PurePwnage water/warr/tro---130-130-130
.......................Prosperity
~G0D~ Ninja/Ninja---130-130
.......................Liberty
YohnV.2Ninja/Ninja/Ninja---130-131-131
VirusD is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-18-2011, 15:51   #13
NigFoot
Banned

lol shh Noumenon go sit and hide till Drinkup crys for u
Old 01-18-2011, 15:53   #14
pooptruck

pooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond repute
The server has enough people... its just 95% of the server will switch to whichever side looks like its going to win gw so they can do their flamelit
pooptruck is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-18-2011, 18:31   #15
architrex

architrex is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't merge!

The last server merge I had survived through was Aries and Tiger, it was terrible we had a constant server war between the non-english speakers and the english speaking comunity and the BRs.... unless you know FOR SURE this is a mainly english server you're merging with, my vote will stand.
architrex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: