Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-07-2010, 11:33   #61
MunKop

MunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonicDevil View Post
Yes! I love this idea!

I am looking for a home away from home. A place where you can watch the useless female guildmates strip! People got the right idea though! I can't wait for some updates on this!

Regards

I agree.

Stripperpole.

DanKin - 130 130 130 pure nin, rebirthed to Archer since they're lame and 1 hit everything. Leveled through hard work and dedication, not bots.

Unity - Our side always wins.
MunKop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2010, 22:57   #62
TQSUK

TQSUK is on a distinguished road
this is wht i been looking for a guild house, an area for the guild for the member to afk together bump...
TQSUK is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2010, 12:45   #63
Yoeri

Yoeri has a reputation beyond reputeYoeri has a reputation beyond reputeYoeri has a reputation beyond reputeYoeri has a reputation beyond reputeYoeri has a reputation beyond reputeYoeri has a reputation beyond reputeYoeri has a reputation beyond reputeYoeri has a reputation beyond reputeYoeri has a reputation beyond reputeYoeri has a reputation beyond reputeYoeri has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerZv2 View Post
Own guild arena with pole (the pole just goes back to max hp after 0hp).
Own PKA: Rules can be set (ie. no hp/stam loss, effects (psn/stun/stig/etc.))
Trophies for each gw won or achievement.
Warehouse: guildies can put in items that they don't want and are willing to give to other members. (includes log of who puts in and takes out)
Visiting other allied guild houses.

Each "feature" of the guild house can only be obtained with x guild level and x amount of donations in certain category
Awesome idea, signed.

Unlock FPS
Yoeri is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2010, 02:00   #64
~Nicki~
DaPure

~Nicki~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nicki~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nicki~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nicki~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nicki~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nicki~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nicki~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nicki~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nicki~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nicki~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nicki~ has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
We were kickin around some ideas about having things tied in with guild donations. Like, maybe you can use the regular fund to purchase some basic furniture or functions of the house, and guild CPs for special unlocks or items for it. Flowers could give you a garden area and such... Maybe PKing could unlock some kind of little guild arena or something. That would actually be kinda cool. Hmmm....

GREAT IDEA...i was thinking some days ago about guild castles and castle system...that the guild war area will be a castle that the winning guild can hold it for 1 week and have some privs...but that would be hard...otherwise your idea sounds great..i would really love to see that (i have a great garden to make )....hope to see that

PURE WARRIOR 130-130-112 (TRYING TO GET 130 )

~I am a Teaser~
~Nicki~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2010, 02:26   #65
forasha

forasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond repute
FLOWER GARDEN <3 coz i liek having flowers etc and im orchid fairy and lily fairy
See Them Fear Them

Come Taste My Katanas

(\__/) This is bunny. He is on a mission to rule
(='.'=) the world. Help him on his quest for world
(")_(") domination by putting him in your signature.

Smashing Pots for Rupee's
forasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2010, 12:12   #66
warlord2080
Boycotter

Location: past mars go 1,000 light years away take a left on xeon planet once landed put you hand to your chest move it around while sing El Mundo Chaccaron Maccaron
warlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond repute
Better yet make a sort of competition with guild members and award prizes of who wins in the in-guild contest*guild leader provides the prizes*. or at least have the option to make a guild house *fortress*.

guide for in-guild events including how to be a better guild leader http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=697106
warlord2080 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2011, 08:46   #67
BotHunter4Good
The Devil

BotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
So we just had a few new listings come up in the system, and I was just wondering what kind of model you might be looking into, these days.
Spacious living area? Basement? Rec room? Perhaps you were big in sports and have a lot of trophies you may want to show off....
I just want to get an idea of what your needs are. Let us know!
Guild event in guild house = your own guild battling eachother for fun and achievement with the trophie up on the guild house wall :-)

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=717038

Check this Suggestion about monopoly :-P
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...1#post11085161

The Devil is back in Action

The most retarded ever
http://www.ilechoo.com/gallery/albums/gifs/retard.gif
  1. Clenk~V.13
  2. Mikeyy
  3. yogosun
  4. chaosknightray
  5. ConquerCatcher

^-- Enjoy yourself noobs.
BotHunter4Good is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2011, 11:09   #68
MisterNoodle

MisterNoodle is on a distinguished road
A boxing ring/ Pvp area would be cool. I'm big on scenery though. Make lots of waterfalls and stuff.
MisterNoodle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2011, 13:35   #69
tetsujin

tetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond repute
A year and a half later....

Old 11-13-2011, 15:34   #70
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
fail suggestion, no poll.
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2012, 01:34   #71
StillHeart
Heartless

StillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond repute
I think a cool feature to add is:

Possibly as the guild expands and wins a couple gwars and contests the guild hall actually expands.

After each win, the guild hall is given a gwar or contest banner. And at a certain point it opens another room up.

And if anything, each guild member is given a room ranking in priority. So guild leader gets a big room, and if he has a wife then he gets a king bed lol. So on and so forth.
StillHeart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2012, 02:42   #72
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Might as well turn this into a spam thread.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2012, 13:15   #73
kekekekeee

kekekekeee is on a distinguished road
and a year and a half later.... nothing has been added... besides higher level of houses except for the fact they are just other maps made into your house and called an "upgrade". lots of effort. if your not going to add this, then just close the thread of keeping it a sticky almost 2 years later.
kekekekeee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2012, 01:33   #74
Grumps95
Banned

Grumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond repute
an arena like interface so you can CHALLENGE other guild members to fights...this will help sort out arguments and such that occur within the guild
Grumps95 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2012, 23:13   #75
Daprosta

Daprosta is on a distinguished road
I would like to see a guild board in the house where guildies can put requests up the board for a reward where other members can take up the job and claims the reward after they finish.
Daprosta is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: