Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-11-2010, 10:54   #31
jaydog
No Fear

jaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond repute
well

well as a 7 year veteran of conquer, guild house would be a good idea however i wouldn't want a pk arena, or anything to do with guild war. as what about all those small guilds in game? give them a reason to have a guild house as well.

how about a wall with accomplishment awards you can only get by playing the game,accomplisment awards should not be tradable, sellable, etc. The accompishment awards could be like the following, and of course more acchievements where guilds could do it together and numbers could be changed if needed.

1. The most successful guild hunter something like that- get it when you kill 1 million mobs or tons of mobs. (guild based)(gives you a 5% increase of luck? as a guild)

2. the most successful enchanter- get it when you enchant 1 million items with gems as a guild- (each guild member: get free random normal gems every time they enchant 1 million items as a guild) gems are not tradeable.

3. The Best Guild Composer( get it when the guild composes 1 million times via + stones. - Each guild member get a +1 bag. ) +1 bag isn't tradeable.

How about a Guild Mine with better gem rates
A place where players can fish, farm, craft, build buildings,build hunting area another kind of activity besides the boring pk and leveling site of things.

A place where guild members can donate items, and those items can be used to generate guild cp. kind of like the composing +1 items.

anyway those are my thoughts.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:10   #32
J.D.
Banned

J.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydog View Post
well as a 7 year veteran of conquer, guild house would be a good idea however i wouldn't want a pk arena, or anything to do with guild war. as what about all those small guilds in game? give them a reason to have a guild house as well.

how about a wall with accomplishment awards you can only get by playing the game,accomplisment awards should not be tradable, sellable, etc. The accompishment awards could be like the following, and of course more acchievements where guilds could do it together and numbers could be changed if needed.

1. The most successful guild hunter something like that- get it when you kill 1 million mobs or tons of mobs. (guild based)(gives you a 5% increase of luck? as a guild)

2. the most successful enchanter- get it when you enchant 1 million items with gems as a guild- (each guild member: get free random normal gems every time they enchant 1 million items as a guild) gems are not tradeable.

3. The Best Guild Composer( get it when the guild composes 1 million times via + stones. - Each guild member get a +1 bag. ) +1 bag isn't tradeable.

How about a Guild Mine with better gem rates
A place where players can fish, farm, craft, build buildings,build hunting area another kind of activity besides the boring pk and leveling site of things.

A place where guild members can donate items, and those items can be used to generate guild cp. kind of like the composing +1 items.

Stripper pole.
anyway those are my thoughts.
I agree with that last idea of you.
J.D. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2010, 11:33   #33
MunKop

MunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
I agree with that last idea of StripperPole.

DanKin - 130 130 130 pure nin, rebirthed to Archer since they're lame and 1 hit everything. Leveled through hard work and dedication, not bots.

Unity - Our side always wins.
MunKop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2010, 13:06   #34
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
come on guys, a stripper pole? you know there are kids playing this game, go play poker instead.

Oh wait.. nvm get the stripper pole coming!

maybe they will implement it, remove it afterward because some "moms" complain and give us another poker game in return.
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2010, 13:48   #35
MunKop

MunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
come on guys, a STRIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPER POLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE
Kids who play this are already a lost cause, we are just gracefully telling them / showing them what they need to know.

DanKin - 130 130 130 pure nin, rebirthed to Archer since they're lame and 1 hit everything. Leveled through hard work and dedication, not bots.

Old 03-11-2010, 14:44   #36
Tecy
Banned

Tecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond repute
Just thought I'd say I love the idea and am really looking forward to it.
Tecy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2010, 15:52   #37
looc
nowai

looc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond repute
i want a bdsm basement plx, everything included ofc
[Spy^] lol
[Spy^] can someone help me please -_-
looc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2010, 23:39   #38
Hayze

Hayze is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb

I think this is excellent Idea... also have Stakes like the guild Gate... or have a GuildGate at the Guildhouse and create raiding l8er on...

Also having a guildgate can help U afk for 20 hours with SKG/SMG weaps/armor and lvl those oh so hard skills such as Nix/Pen/Celestial/etc even nado if possible

Check out www.myspacemusic.com/drknezzendless

For some of my Music!!! Tight beats!!
Hayze is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2010, 02:03   #39
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MunKop View Post
Kids who play this are already a lost cause, we are just gracefully telling them / showing them what they need to know.
was being sarcastic. Remember when TQ removed the interactions "wild kiss" and "carry people around" n stuff because "it wasn't appropriate for kiddies?". The fun part is that they added poker shortly after. Teaching them to gamble, yessir, showing 2 pixelated characters kiss, hell no. China much ^_^
Old 03-12-2010, 02:20   #40
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Don't blame China for that one, blame countries with a particularly limiting set of rules that the majority live by.....

And I like jay's bit, but the only thing I wouldn't agree to would be something that seperates the guild from the rest of the world, like a guild mine. We don't want people hiding away in their houses all the time, we want you out and about.
I was just thinkin about the pk thing as a little place where people in the guild can practice or mess around among themselves, without having to deal with the public PK arena.
I'm thinking it really doesn't need to have a whole crapton of stuff to DO inside, but there should be plenty to see and check out. Hang in there, maybe a war room to plan GWs, with some relaxing spots and stuff to show off. But you still have to go outside to play....
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.

Last edited by thehempknight; 03-12-2010 at 02:30.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2010, 02:24   #41
J.D.
Banned

J.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
Don't blame China for that one, blame countries with a particular limiting set of rules that the majority live by.....

And I like jay's bit, but the only thing I wouldn't agree to would be something that seperates the guild from the rest of the world, like a guild mine. We don't want people hiding away in their houses all the time, we want you out and about.
I was just thinkin about the pk thing as a little place where people in the guild can practice or mess around among themselves, without having to deal with the public PK arena.
I'm thinking it really doesn't need to have a whole crapton of stuff to DO inside, but there should be plenty to see and check out. Hang in there, maybe a war room to plan GWs, with some relaxing spots and stuff to show off. But you still have to go outside to play....
Alliance room would be a good idea, only available for GLs, DLs and GLs/DLs from allies, people can be invited there by the guilds GL.
J.D. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2010, 02:36   #42
*~panda~*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
Don't blame China for that one, blame countries with a particularly limiting set of rules that the majority live by.....

Still think we should add a point system to that little arena. Also think people should be allowed to enter other guild houses too, what is the use of a trophy room if you got no one to show it off to..
Old 03-12-2010, 03:03   #43
Infamous~21
Banned

Infamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So did you, now it's time to stop with the stripper pole.
Quote:
I agree with that last idea of you.
Quote:
Quote:
come on guys, a stripper pole? you know there are kids playing this game, go play poker instead.

Oh wait.. nvm get the stripper pole coming!

maybe they will implement it, remove it afterward because some "moms" complain and give us another poker game in return.
Quote:
Quote:
Alliance room would be a good idea, only available for GLs, DLs and GLs/DLs from allies, people can be invited there by the guilds GL.
Quote:
Still think we should add a point system to that little arena. Also think people should be allowed to enter other guild houses too, what is the use of a trophy room if you got no one to show it off to..
Don't forget the stripper pole.
Infamous~21 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2010, 03:25   #44
MunKop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~21 View Post
Don't forget the stripper pole.
I think, judging by what I've seen here, that we're soulmates.

<3

stripperpole

Old 03-12-2010, 04:03   #45
Infamous~21
Banned

Infamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~21 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I think, judging by what I've seen here, that we're soulmates.

<3

stripperpole
Agreed <3
stripperpole
Infamous~21 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: