Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 08:12   #1
MysticJustin
I Saw That

MysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond repute
Mod Team-Now Recruiting.

First off, you can PM any mod who's online, you don't have to PM me with your answers as my inbox will probally get full too fast to get them all.

Please respond to these statements:

1. Must be at least 18 years of age.

2. Have good English communication skills and work well in a team.

3. Will be glad to and be able to spend a lot of time on the forum to help players and other mods.

4. Have a clean posting history on all forum accounts.

5. Agree to not moderate chitchat section of any server you have a character lvl 15 or higher in.

6. Agree to not allow anyone else access to your moderator account.

7. Agree to keep info from the mod section of the forum in that forum and tell NO ONE else.

Then, write a little paragraph about your motivations to become a mod, and maybe a little bit about yourself.

Good luck!!

A person is smart, people are stupid.

I play some server somewhere with some chars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
How can I put this best.....
Not just no, but heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A|ex View Post
Sometimes it's hard to believe that ur a gm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'm a man of the people. Sometimes, you just have to speak in a language they'll understand.
Closed Thread