Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 22:56   #46
UnknownLegend
OWNAGE

UnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond repute
TQ isn't making ****ing 1.0, they're just making an earlier version of 2.0 with a bit of current **** in it, like for example that terrible new ****ing jump, and not going back to the old skin, lazy ****s can't even make a new client for this? =.= like **** just use an old client, private servers have 1.0 client's, why doesn't TQ?

I done told you boy I'm a soldier boy
I got no choice but to be a riiida
I approach you boy with the toaster boy
Get to point blank range and fiiiya
I ain't tryin to hear **** I'm supposed to be rich
Mu'fu*ka get in tha way of my bread
Then I'm 'gon load my **** then co*k my ****
N*gga trip I'll come for yo head

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UnknownLegend is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2009, 03:55   #47
ForeverSad

ForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownLegend View Post
TQ isn't making ****ing 1.0, they're just making an earlier version of 2.0 with a bit of current **** in it, like for example that terrible new ****ing jump, and not going back to the old skin, lazy ****s can't even make a new client for this? =.= like **** just use an old client, private servers have 1.0 client's, why doesn't TQ?
Thank you for your input.
It was very unhelpful and useless :]
ForeverSad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2009, 19:16   #48
UnknownLegend
OWNAGE

UnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownLegend has a reputation beyond repute
as it was intended? ^^

I done told you boy I'm a soldier boy
I got no choice but to be a riiida
I approach you boy with the toaster boy
Get to point blank range and fiiiya
I ain't tryin to hear **** I'm supposed to be rich
Mu'fu*ka get in tha way of my bread
Then I'm 'gon load my **** then co*k my ****
N*gga trip I'll come for yo head

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UnknownLegend is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-06-2009, 00:05   #49
anderson1983
You FAIL

anderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond reputeanderson1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb

Mine should be working again , one of the mostly fun killing ppl afk/away and being pked while trying to dig something decent .
anderson1983 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-06-2009, 15:15   #50
NaiRoD
hauehuaeh

NaiRoD has a reputation beyond reputeNaiRoD has a reputation beyond reputeNaiRoD has a reputation beyond reputeNaiRoD has a reputation beyond reputeNaiRoD has a reputation beyond reputeNaiRoD has a reputation beyond reputeNaiRoD has a reputation beyond reputeNaiRoD has a reputation beyond reputeNaiRoD has a reputation beyond reputeNaiRoD has a reputation beyond reputeNaiRoD has a reputation beyond repute
I remember the day CO 2.0 came out. The pimp 130 bow and all that.

Just roll it back to that point, everything was perfect then. And the new client was refreshing.

What CO is now is nothing like "2.0", it's 2.9.9.db_noobs.9

---

Co 1.0 is fine too.

Last edited by NaiRoD; 11-06-2009 at 15:22.
NaiRoD is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-06-2009, 15:47   #51
Indecl
">.>"

Indecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownLegend View Post
as it was intended? ^^
Your signature makes me want to slap your momma.
Miracle in sight, distorting concepts of minds

Human pride sings a vengeful song, inspired by the times we've been walked on.
- Creed

Love me some Jack Daniels

Quote:
Originally posted by SpectrumBlue
You're quite the gentleman when you insult people.
fas n. indecl. [divine command or law]; [fate , destiny]; [right, that which is allowed, lawful]
Indecl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-07-2009, 17:08   #52
garbage
King Egypt

garbage is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnagee View Post
haha aint that the ****? xD

n yea all of it blows i jus mean that it's not part of the main 4 things that everybody complains about, lotto/ninjas/2nd rb/itemlock-new pk system
I believe
1.) PK system.
2.) Talismans
3.) Free items
4.) Ninjas (Fog specifically)
*Lotto* ... It was cool at first but then... It got to a point where I noticed +8 this and 2sock this was being won every day and that is the point where it stops in my book.

Dreams ~ Eternity
Yahoo: 130tro - 130war - 131tro

Should the old system of PK (Red/black name dropping items) Be used in Conquer Online Classic? Vote Here!
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=649843

LOL!
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...1#post10812744
garbage is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-08-2009, 03:27   #53
Kubus

Kubus has a reputation beyond reputeKubus has a reputation beyond reputeKubus has a reputation beyond reputeKubus has a reputation beyond reputeKubus has a reputation beyond reputeKubus has a reputation beyond reputeKubus has a reputation beyond reputeKubus has a reputation beyond reputeKubus has a reputation beyond reputeKubus has a reputation beyond reputeKubus has a reputation beyond repute
The OLD pk system. not this merchant crap and detained bull****.
You go red, you get killed. You might drop something, thats the way it is.
Old 11-08-2009, 03:56   #54
NecroMance
Banned

NecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond repute
A freak like TQ just needs infinity.
NecroMance is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-08-2009, 13:48   #55
ftrain
The Mighty

ftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to ftrain
Im sure that this game will be as bad as CO was back in the day /rant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepharius View Post
Ok Justins new name is Potatoe man or Mr Potatoe

Radna loves jesus.
ftrain is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-08-2009, 22:35   #56
ShootTheMoonlig
♪♫Bhall♫♪

ShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond repute
Don't even bother playing because they're keeping 2 socs/+8s so bulkers are going to spam lotto. Fucking waste of my time.
Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2
Skate 3
Add Me : Bhallerrr
ShootTheMoonlig is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-08-2009, 22:38   #57
Lamb
Banned

Location: Currently pursuing my education somewhere in the American Midwest. It's cold. And full of polite white people.
Lamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond repute
RetrýbutýoN~speaks~to~Dolosus:
yeah we'll all start off as noobs
Dolosus~speaks~to~RetrýbutýoN:
oh man
i got over 2 grand in this game
Lamb is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-08-2009, 22:48   #58
ShootTheMoonlig
♪♫Bhall♫♪

ShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamb View Post
RetrýbutýoN~speaks~to~Dolosus:
yeah we'll all start off as noobs
oh man
i got over 2 grand in this game
/fail

I had over 2k+ and got...200 back? I know I win the prize.
Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2
Skate 3
Add Me : Bhallerrr
ShootTheMoonlig is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-08-2009, 22:49   #59
Lamb
Banned

Location: Currently pursuing my education somewhere in the American Midwest. It's cold. And full of polite white people.
Lamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond repute
I started a thread a while ago saying the biggest thing that will hold people back is the money and time they spent on CO 2.0

A lot of people don't wanna start from scratch.

MasterSplinter~speaks~to~RetrýbutýoN:
no dont think so i dont like to stard like a noob again played to many years to give this chars and items up.

xXx_Tao_xXx~speaks~to~RetrýbutýoN:
i think that too but... i already gived so much ... how its saying.. idk how to tell you but im tired to change now cq.. i did good char here and from begining..

Last edited by Lamb; 11-08-2009 at 23:44.
Lamb is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-08-2009, 23:48   #60
NecroMance
Banned

NecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond repute
I gave all my chars and items away to a friend for free. Started in april 2005 o.o

I didn't dedicate much time and money as sum but gave away troj troj troj lvl 127 with full soc and a 2soc ring. and a few rain socs and some +5 archer gears...
NecroMance is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: