Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 21:20   #46
ProfessorX
CO Veteran

ProfessorX is a splendid one to beholdProfessorX is a splendid one to beholdProfessorX is a splendid one to beholdProfessorX is a splendid one to beholdProfessorX is a splendid one to beholdProfessorX is a splendid one to beholdProfessorX is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Yahoo to ProfessorX
After years of experience with TQ, I should have known better than to get my hopes up. If that's how you define "Classic CO" then I'm out.
ProfessorX_Tro
BerzerkGerbil
DarkVader
Dark|Master

"Your a$$ just hung up a vacancy sign and my foot is lookin' for a home"
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilDragon
"...and then when you kill the botter, they ask why you killed them like 2 days later cuz that's when they finally get on. then you say "cuz you killed me." then they say, "oh sorry, my dog was playing...."
Old 10-21-2009, 21:36   #47
killaz

killaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond repute
i've been watching this classic section since it first came out. i've been playin since early 2006, back when you could still pk in tc. i've been here for all the horrible patches and new things that have made players quit. i understand why alot of ppl are not happy with the way there releasing there version of classic co. but at the same time, most of what will still be there doesn't bother me and won't stop me from playing classic. i didn't expect it to be exactly like it was when i first started but it's better than it is now. ninjas as a class without toxic fog to me are just target practise, yes i'm a fb/ss junky lol. without talis and bp, most of the top end players will still be killable with the right amount of skill. if you were expecting to get everything u wanted, u were doomed to be disappointed from the start. sure i'd love for no lotto,cps and ninjas, but like it has said before, without bp,talis,db lvlin and soc stones, it won't be as big of a deal. bulkers won't have as much of an advantage as they do now. and i can live with that.

just thought i'd share my veiw on this subject

>LoneWolf<
130/130/137
wat/war/pir

Eagle

Brutality
128/130/132
pure water

Tokez
130/130/131
wat/war/monk

-burnt-(fb pro)retired
110/125/130
tro/tro/tro

if i got 5 cps for everytime i got called an aimbotter, i'd be full +12 now. gotta love skill
Old 10-21-2009, 21:42   #48
Lamb
Banned

Location: Currently pursuing my education somewhere in the American Midwest. It's cold. And full of polite white people.
Lamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond repute
Kudos Hemp on taking action. It's good to see some updates for the players.

There are a few complaints here and there, specifically about lottery, ninjas, 2nd rb, etc.

We can't make everyone happy, but we can poll everybody.

Will lottery be the major source of paypal income in 1.0?
Old 10-21-2009, 21:47   #49
FeaR918

FeaR918 has a reputation beyond reputeFeaR918 has a reputation beyond reputeFeaR918 has a reputation beyond reputeFeaR918 has a reputation beyond reputeFeaR918 has a reputation beyond reputeFeaR918 has a reputation beyond reputeFeaR918 has a reputation beyond reputeFeaR918 has a reputation beyond reputeFeaR918 has a reputation beyond reputeFeaR918 has a reputation beyond reputeFeaR918 has a reputation beyond repute
Doesn't look to bad, jeez in a way i didnt want it to come out this year as i wanted to be semi-bored of MW2 be4 i hop onto this Ah well makes everyone else happy.
Old 10-21-2009, 21:59   #50
Noxette~10

Noxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond reputeNoxette~10 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
So I am here to announce the latest announcement about Classic CO, the style, and planned features, and release date.

Classic CO will be run with the updated 2.0 style of graphics and features but with certain features removed to return the game to its original roots, while still maintaining the improved graphics and security improvements over the original code.
The changes made for Classic CO are as follows:
1. No DB Mall
2. No Battle Power
3. No DB leveling
4. DBs cannot be used to open the 1st socket on non weapon items, or 2nd socket for weapons.
5. No Talisman
6. Toxic Fog is removed from the Ninja skills
7. Gems drop rate from monsters increased
8. PKing is allowed in Twin City
Other than this list, the features and functions in the current CO will be available in the upcoming release.

Server wise, we are planning on 2 servers initially, and there will be 1 hosted in both America and Europe.

As for the release date, an exact date has not been set just yet, but it is scheduled for release BEFORE the end of the year. There is a build going through testing at this time, and we should have a set release date very soon.

So here you are. The latest official news that is available. Converse.
So people just go to market to make 2nd socket in non weapons? Fail.
Old 10-21-2009, 22:01   #51
Beyrone
STěRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
I think most of us already figured it was to good to be true and they have to get the money from somewhere.

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Please vote for better guild management
Old 10-21-2009, 22:36   #52
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxette~10 View Post
So people just go to market to make 2nd socket in non weapons? Fail.
If there is no mall, it stands to reason that there will be no drills, hence no 2nd soc via market.
Old 10-21-2009, 22:40   #53
ProfessorX
CO Veteran

ProfessorX is a splendid one to beholdProfessorX is a splendid one to beholdProfessorX is a splendid one to beholdProfessorX is a splendid one to beholdProfessorX is a splendid one to beholdProfessorX is a splendid one to beholdProfessorX is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Yahoo to ProfessorX
With the rate that they were rolling out new servers back then, I figured they were getting money. With all of the other 2.0 servers, they wouldn't go in the hole with just 2 "classic" servers.

I guess some people saw "classic" and immediately thought of cp's, lotto, and ninjas...
ProfessorX_Tro
BerzerkGerbil
DarkVader
Dark|Master

"Your a$$ just hung up a vacancy sign and my foot is lookin' for a home"
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilDragon
"...and then when you kill the botter, they ask why you killed them like 2 days later cuz that's when they finally get on. then you say "cuz you killed me." then they say, "oh sorry, my dog was playing...."
Old 10-22-2009, 00:31   #54
nutzu89

nutzu89 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
Maybe you can't read.. And need your eyes checked.. Because the main poll from eztozia or w/e was never 1.0.. Always a downgraded 2.0.. And guess what? This is a downgraded 2.0 but still all 2.0 not 1.5.. Which is always what the poll was about and what TQ was originally suggested to do.. Classic co forums not 1.0 forums.. You just believed the gossip around forums and never read the thread in which got this originated.
gtf out .... the pool from eztozia was .... she had on vote 2 patches...
1. the patch when weapon skin change
2. the second was a bit older

so get lost.... kiss Tq ass maybe ull get a db
Old 10-22-2009, 00:42   #55
HISUCKYSUCKY
JAJA

HISUCKYSUCKY has a reputation beyond reputeHISUCKYSUCKY has a reputation beyond reputeHISUCKYSUCKY has a reputation beyond reputeHISUCKYSUCKY has a reputation beyond reputeHISUCKYSUCKY has a reputation beyond reputeHISUCKYSUCKY has a reputation beyond reputeHISUCKYSUCKY has a reputation beyond reputeHISUCKYSUCKY has a reputation beyond reputeHISUCKYSUCKY has a reputation beyond reputeHISUCKYSUCKY has a reputation beyond reputeHISUCKYSUCKY has a reputation beyond repute
If there is lotto, then I think I speak for most people planning to come back when I say,

Last edited by thehempknight; 10-22-2009 at 01:54.
Old 10-22-2009, 00:55   #56
YouGotRicedOut
JDM Spec

YouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond repute
If theres lottery

Might aswell ** off TQ.

RATE 5 STARS , SUBSCRIBE, ADD AS FRIEND [/size]
Old 10-22-2009, 01:01   #57
ForeverSad

ForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond repute
Lotto isnt even a big deal.
stop *****ing about lotto.

The only problems i see now
is the chances that we MIGHT be getting
horses, all the new quests that we didnt want and also the new plusing items method.
AND also it looks like from what Hemp said;
"while still maintaining the improved graphics and security improvements over the original code."
I'm guessing Item Lock will still be available
soo no dropping items from Red or Black names.
Booooo
Old 10-22-2009, 01:18   #58
~help*me~
apathetic*

~help*me~ has a reputation beyond repute~help*me~ has a reputation beyond repute~help*me~ has a reputation beyond repute~help*me~ has a reputation beyond repute~help*me~ has a reputation beyond repute~help*me~ has a reputation beyond repute~help*me~ has a reputation beyond repute~help*me~ has a reputation beyond repute~help*me~ has a reputation beyond repute~help*me~ has a reputation beyond repute~help*me~ has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down

no 1 wants this if they release this ppl will jump on it for maybe a month then server will die ....... ppl want no lotto no cps no item lock no BP no TP......no 2nd rb......no nin..... no 1 wants the 2.0 that was right b4 they rolled out new dynasty which is wat this is.......

ppl want 1.0 or at least a06 or so 2.0......
Old 10-22-2009, 01:19   #59
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rapist..
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutzu89 View Post
gtf out .... the pool from eztozia was .... she had on vote 2 patches...
1. the patch when weapon skin change
2. the second was a bit older

so get lost.... kiss Tq ass maybe ull get a db
Your an idiot.. If you only realized how retarded you just made yourself look..

Now to the other cry babys.. Guess what jackass's? If you don't agree with the changes made.. If you don't plan on playing.. Then just continue on with either 2.0 or remain retired.. I don't care and nor does anybody else who is still gonna play.. And most importantly TQ doesn't care either. What's the point in crying on forums anyways? Think it will change anything? Most of you will end up playing it anyways.. And if you don't then Lol.. Not like you woulda made a difference anyways.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now back on topic.. Hemp told me basicly everything will remain as the current 2.0 that isn't noted on that list to be changed.. Which is a hell of alot better then 2.0 now and better then any pservers.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is what TQ based there decisions off of...

- make ONE new server <---- we got 2 servers

- dedicated to classic conquer back in the day (2004/2005)<----- basicly 04/05 but with new jumps with more starter quests.

- remove bulk buying for server (but not 5 packs ect.) <---- who cares.. They only save like 60 bucks.

- remove all cp/shopping mall/ect. (maybe) <---- When i seen (maybe) i knew we would get atleast lotto.. But no shopmall so ****.. Not a big deal.. Even creator of poll knew it would be hard to not have everything we want.

- no merge for server <--- We got that

- start from scratch<---- We got that

- everything after NON PK IN TC should not exist on this server<---- We got TC PKin and basicly nothing else besides lotto and jumps with abunch of added quests for new chars and quests for more exp.... WHOA big freakin deal...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.

Last edited by Rapist..; 10-22-2009 at 01:31.
Old 10-22-2009, 01:38   #60
ForeverSad

ForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
Now to the other cry babys.. Guess what jackass's? If you don't agree with the changes made.. If you don't plan on playing.. Then just continue on with either 2.0 or remain retired.. I don't care and nor does anybody else who is still gonna play.. And most importantly TQ doesn't care either.
hi five for you

ANYWAYS.
as for lotto its not so much of a problem anyways
whos gonna honestly sit there and make 100's of level 70 characters
from scratch just so they can spam lotto the first couple days =/...

either way im looking forward to playing.
and if the COMMUNITY sucks i will leave (:
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: