Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 02:39   #1
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Latest news about CO Classic

So I am here to announce the latest announcement about Classic CO, the style, and planned features, and release date.

Classic CO will be run with the updated 2.0 style of graphics and features but with certain features removed to return the game to its original roots, while still maintaining the improved graphics and security improvements over the original code.
The changes made for Classic CO are as follows:
1. No DB Mall
2. No Battle Power
3. No DB leveling
4. DBs cannot be used to open the 1st socket on non weapon items, or 2nd socket for weapons.
5. No Talisman
6. Toxic Fog is removed from the Ninja skills
7. Gems drop rate from monsters increased
8. PKing is allowed in Twin City
9. Equipment Bonus quests will be removed.
Other than this list, the features and functions in the current CO will be available in the upcoming release.

Server wise, we are planning on 2 servers initially, and there will be 1 hosted in both America and Europe.

As for the release date, the tentative release date (as of 10/27) is November 19th. This could change if something goes wrong, but that is where we're aiming at this time.

So here you are. The latest official news that is available. Converse.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.

Last edited by thehempknight; 10-27-2009 at 08:03. Reason: changes to servers
Old 10-21-2009, 02:51   #2
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
oh thank god still wish for no lottery but the sooner than expected release date is a sight for sore eyes lol
Old 10-21-2009, 02:56   #3
itachi183

itachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond repute
Hey, remove lottery and cps and stuff, we gotto have it like where its fricken hard to get uniques and things yo so the top players in a month will be lvl 110s with full unique and one elite blade which will be like HOYL **** PWN

oh and add mining for gems / super gems again so I can bot that ****t
Old 10-21-2009, 03:16   #4
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
rofl, they are keeping lottery, which aside from potency, is the biggest downfall of CO.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:22   #5
Beyrone
STěRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
If lotto stays in I can guarantee you a good majority that even had the slight consideration to come back, wont be coming at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi183 View Post
oh and add mining for gems / super gems again so I can bot that ****t
Now, you totally convinced them to bring it back

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Please vote for better guild management
Old 10-21-2009, 03:35   #6
Beyrone
STěRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
I'm not sure, but it seems like he is bragging with something that everyone in the game did.

lol.
I think its still bull**** to remove such a widely suggested feature and something that really belongs in this game just because people were clocking up the server, thats a problem on their part not ours.

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Old 10-21-2009, 03:41   #7
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rapist..
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
So I am here to announce the latest announcement about Classic CO, the style, and planned features, and release date.

Classic CO will be run with the updated 2.0 style of graphics and features but with certain features removed to return the game to its original roots, while still maintaining the improved graphics and security improvements over the original code.
1. No DB Mall
2. No Battle Power
3. No DB leveling
4. DBs cannot be used to open the 1st socket on non weapon items, or 2nd socket for weapons.
5. No Talisman
Other than this list, the features and functions in the current CO will be available in the upcoming release.

Server wise, we are planning on 2 servers initially, and there will be 1 hosted in both America and Europe.

As for the release date, an exact date has not been set just yet, but it is scheduled for release BEFORE the end of the year. There is a build going through testing at this time, and we should have a set release date very soon.

So is there still no lotto/cps? Because people are gonna keep talking about.. So if it's not gonna be there.. Or if its still being decided i think you should edit it into post for less spam about it.. Also 2.0 new jumps or is that one of the features that will be reversed back to old for the classic feel?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:49   #8
~N meria~

~N meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N meria~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

1. No DB Mall
2. No Battle Power
3. No DB leveling
5. No Talisman

As for the release date, an exact date has not been set just yet, but it is scheduled for release BEFORE the end of the year. There is a build going through testing at this time, and we should have a set release date very soon.

Suggestion: remove lotto. Beside that it sounds fair enough.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:55   #9
Eurochic
GlobalMod

Eurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond repute
So we still get
-Ninjas
-2nd Reborns
-Lotto
-CPs
Judoka2130-130-131 Monk-War-Fire
Judoka3130-130-131 Pure Water
TaMaU120-130-131 Tro-Tro-Arch
expensive91130-130 Pure Water
Destiny_Angel110-130 Pure Water
Melody_Angel110-115 Pure Water
Symphony_Angel Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ikky View Post
Mods are like underwear, you should change them daily!
Old 10-21-2009, 04:15   #10
cHeerLeader
nuub

cHeerLeader is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
So that means we will get horses, mentor system, blessing stones and any other items that are currently available in co 2.0 lotto?
You didn't talk about the bound items quests, does that mean we will get them too?
How about increasing the socketing rates on non weapon items?

This seems like a messy version of conquer, but is still better than nothing.
At least we will have 2 servers...
Old 10-21-2009, 07:05   #11
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You say america but i want to know where, i know TQ host's its 2.0 server's in California but i made a suggestion that TQ should host one of the server's in East Coast New York because i've played many private server's and i consider that to be the best place to host a server because it's an all-around good ping and every american and european player will be happy because they will get no delay and be able to fb fairly amungst eachother.

Just my 2 cents, discuss.

Hereby, let me speak for every customer who was waiting for this project to succeed.

YOU FAILED!

Here is what you, TQ Digital should do next;
  • Delete Classic CO category.
  • Delete every discussion related to Classic CO (CO 1.0)

With that said, i hereby request that TQ Digital please follows the guide above.
Owned.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:15   #12
Beyrone
STěRM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic View Post
So we still get
-Ninjas
-2nd Reborns
-Lotto
-CPs
We either need these gone or you might aswell call it CO 2.0 again.

Old 10-21-2009, 07:20   #13
FeArLeSs^
Chopper

FeArLeSs^ is on a distinguished road
LOL, this co classic is going to suck as bad as co 2.0
If that list is all they are going to change, it will be so ***.

Last edited by Eurochic; 10-21-2009 at 08:53.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:10   #14
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
To answer Limbo, I would assume it will be in LA, still.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:25   #15
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
If they keep the idiotic patches they've got in now, how can you call it CO 1.0? It's more like CO 2.0 lite.

No CPs, No lottery, No horses, NO NINJA.

I would have come back for 1.0, but apparently it's not 1.0. Just a lite version of 2.0, with all the crap that's intended to make people spend money on it.

I checked out their 'fall sale' ****. If you want the +6 horse crap, you have to spend almost $200 REAL MONEY to get it. yeah, sale my ass. >/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: