Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-08-2009, 03:31   #16
YouGotRicedOut
JDM Spec

YouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond repute
Sit in twin city wait for sumone to take items off to upgrade n pwn :P

lol i done it once and sum1 dropped dbs and that is when i got into it :P

RATE 5 STARS , SUBSCRIBE, ADD AS FRIEND [/size]
YouGotRicedOut is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2009, 03:37   #17
Hiddenlife
O-(''Q)

Hiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotRicedOut View Post
Sit in twin city wait for sumone to take items off to upgrade n pwn :P

lol i done it once and sum1 dropped dbs and that is when i got into it :P
I just started to think about the best drops that i got from PKing people in CO 1.0. I made a list:

soc level 15 tao robe.
super earrings
fair few +1s
dbs
mets

Im pretty sure their was a lot more items but too much to remember being so long ago.

Renegade
Hiddenlife is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2009, 06:15   #18
Hebby
てるてるあした

Hebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond repute
I have had limited internet access for a few days and I come to look on here and its 70% spam =.=

I am happy to read through the guides in which have been posted!!
Very good and I feel they will come in very useful - especialy for the newer players to conquer who were not around during the 'grinding' times of the day .

If i have to delete your spam again spankies shall be administered!!!!!!

I have been here far too long....
Hebby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2009, 08:43   #19
Stranglehold

Stranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond repute
well for me when i make a tro-arc ima stick mainly to magic monsters so i can cyclone rather than fly and as soon as im lvl 87-97 ill use the combo of cyclone then fly afterwards in lab for max xp in the gibbon spawn cuz i find that it was the best to lvl for this combo.
Stranglehold is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2009, 14:43   #20
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

G0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond repute
Cyclone doesn't make you scatter faster. So waiting to cyclone fly scatter is kind of pointless unless your just going to 1shot monsters, which is less xp than normal fly scattering. This applies to lab AZ and anywhere in game.
SNABB GRABBAR'S #1 FAN!!!
G0rgasm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2009, 18:46   #21
Stranglehold

Stranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
Cyclone doesn't make you scatter faster. So waiting to cyclone fly scatter is kind of pointless unless your just going to 1shot monsters, which is less xp than normal fly scattering. This applies to lab AZ and anywhere in game.
i was refering to the fact the gibbon size is bigger and by using cyclone first then fly gather more mobs close so you get more xp for example on co as is i lvld my tro-arc from 97-100 with an xp pot in arc spawn just using fly then when an idiot was pking i went to gibbon spawn and cycloned there compared to the odd 200k xp id get from arc spawn in the gibbon spawn i maxed out some scatters at 450k xp and got to 105 60 pct from the next xp pot so for me its better then sit fly sit lol but whatever waste your time lvling like noobs
Stranglehold is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-15-2009, 03:23   #22
Hiddenlife
O-(''Q)

Hiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond repute
need something to get these forums going, maybe the release of co 1.0? lol

Renegade
Old 09-05-2009, 00:12   #23
S1ayers
1o$t

S1ayers has a reputation beyond reputeS1ayers has a reputation beyond reputeS1ayers has a reputation beyond reputeS1ayers has a reputation beyond reputeS1ayers has a reputation beyond reputeS1ayers has a reputation beyond reputeS1ayers has a reputation beyond reputeS1ayers has a reputation beyond reputeS1ayers has a reputation beyond reputeS1ayers has a reputation beyond reputeS1ayers has a reputation beyond repute
Ok dunno if this has been said but this is the ultimate guide to lvling. Start the convo like this:

You: Plvl plss
You: Tem plz
You: Join NOW!
You: Kik one plzz
130 Archer: Sorry team is full.
You: KOS!!!

At least thats what happened to me all the time. Funny hearing low lvl noobs tell you your kos. Or better yet how to make money:

You: 10k plx
Other Person: I'm broke.
You: I wil KOS u nob.

Hope these tips help and sorry to anyone I offended who do this

Thanks to CO I married QueenOfArrows/FantasyMaker IRL Pwnt the love stone in market now if I divorce her I dont just loose a met and met tear I loose half of my gear

Shout Outs:
QueenOfArrows/FantasyMaker <---Wifey
Emic <--- The man with a plan
SANTA <--- Mentor and long time friend
IcEy/Dreama and Monoxide~ <--- The People to know
VicksVapor <--- Always There
And Many More
S1ayers is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2009, 00:38   #24
Hiddenlife
O-(''Q)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1ayers View Post
Ok dunno if this has been said but this is the ultimate guide to lvling. Start the convo like this:

You: Plvl plss
You: Tem plz
You: Join NOW!
You: Kik one plzz
130 Archer: Sorry team is full.
You: KOS!!!

At least thats what happened to me all the time. Funny hearing low lvl noobs tell you your kos. Or better yet how to make money:

Other Person: I'm broke.
You: I wil KOS u nob.

Hope these tips help and sorry to anyone I offended who do this
So your the one to blame for all the pestering! KOS

Renegade
Old 09-05-2009, 01:05   #25
S1ayers
1o$t

S1ayers has a reputation beyond reputeS1ayers has a reputation beyond reputeS1ayers has a reputation beyond reputeS1ayers has a reputation beyond reputeS1ayers has a reputation beyond reputeS1ayers has a reputation beyond reputeS1ayers has a reputation beyond reputeS1ayers has a reputation beyond reputeS1ayers has a reputation beyond reputeS1ayers has a reputation beyond reputeS1ayers has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddenlife View Post
So your the one to blame for all the pestering! KOS
Naw just saying alotta BR's did that to me all the time, being an archer plvling in ad map.

Thanks to CO I married QueenOfArrows/FantasyMaker IRL Pwnt the love stone in market now if I divorce her I dont just loose a met and met tear I loose half of my gear

Shout Outs:
QueenOfArrows/FantasyMaker <---Wifey
Emic <--- The man with a plan
SANTA <--- Mentor and long time friend
IcEy/Dreama and Monoxide~ <--- The People to know
VicksVapor <--- Always There
And Many More
S1ayers is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2009, 20:23   #26
Hiddenlife
O-(''Q)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1ayers View Post
Naw just saying alotta BR's did that to me all the time, being an archer plvling in ad map.
lol

Renegade
Old 09-13-2009, 15:05   #27
Jigga_Man
Euro's g@y

Jigga_Man is a splendid one to beholdJigga_Man is a splendid one to beholdJigga_Man is a splendid one to beholdJigga_Man is a splendid one to beholdJigga_Man is a splendid one to beholdJigga_Man is a splendid one to beholdJigga_Man is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Jigga_Man Send a message via MSN to Jigga_Man
In my signature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pernilla View Post
oh noes not the mkds *runs and hide*
A wise man once told me, don't argue with fools
Because people from a distance, can't tell who is who
- Jay-Z

My Guides:
How To Get Rich Like a Jigga
How To Sell Like a Jigga
How to Compose Like a Jigga
Jigga_Man is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2009, 15:28   #28
Hard_Slayer

Hard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigga_Man View Post
In my signature.
I actually read them all.
Hard_Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2009, 09:54   #29
Jigga_Man
Euro's g@y

Jigga_Man is a splendid one to beholdJigga_Man is a splendid one to beholdJigga_Man is a splendid one to beholdJigga_Man is a splendid one to beholdJigga_Man is a splendid one to beholdJigga_Man is a splendid one to beholdJigga_Man is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Jigga_Man Send a message via MSN to Jigga_Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard_Slayer View Post
I actually read them all.
Haha good stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pernilla View Post
oh noes not the mkds *runs and hide*
A wise man once told me, don't argue with fools
Because people from a distance, can't tell who is who
- Jay-Z

My Guides:
How To Get Rich Like a Jigga
How To Sell Like a Jigga
How to Compose Like a Jigga
Jigga_Man is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2009, 23:40   #30
nukeabunny
BS Artist

nukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond repute
Anybody got anything on taos in general? (Fire or water)
Would be greatly appreciated.

Waiting for the Release of Classic Conquer
nukeabunny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: