Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-03-2009, 21:41   #31
GOD†PHISH
Phishy Mod

GOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
the longest river in the world is the amazon

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6759291.stm
The Amazon is recognised as the world's largest river by volume, but has generally been regarded as second in length to the River Nile

the question doesnt say it by volume its the longest which ur own info say its the nile
GOD†PHISH is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 02:19   #32
~DragonPkz~
Quit, BB

~DragonPkz~ has a reputation beyond repute~DragonPkz~ has a reputation beyond repute~DragonPkz~ has a reputation beyond repute~DragonPkz~ has a reputation beyond repute~DragonPkz~ has a reputation beyond repute~DragonPkz~ has a reputation beyond repute~DragonPkz~ has a reputation beyond repute~DragonPkz~ has a reputation beyond repute~DragonPkz~ has a reputation beyond repute~DragonPkz~ has a reputation beyond repute~DragonPkz~ has a reputation beyond repute
There whas a question (I don't know anymore which one) where the answers were twice the same year, I'il post it if I get it again. And why does one of my friends get another question than me? Though everyone on a server would get the same one's .
My chars:

~SoulOfDeath~ - Tro - 112
DragonPkz - Tro|Arch|Arch - 120|126|111 (Retired)
~DragonPkz~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 02:33   #33
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
another question wrong, "after what time can you get full +12 without buying dbs"

- one month
- 4 months
- one year
- never

i pressed never but it was wrong
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 03:32   #34
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD†PHISH View Post
The Amazon is recognised as the world's largest river by volume, but has generally been regarded as second in length to the River Nile

the question doesnt say it by volume its the longest which ur own info say its the nile
l2r

Quote:
The Amazon is recognised as the world's largest river by volume, but has generally been regarded as second in length to the River Nile.

The claim follows an expedition to Peru that is said to have established a new starting point further south.

It puts the Amazon at 6,800km (4,250 miles) compared to the Nile's 6,695km.
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 06:39   #35
mortysteve
Banned

mortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
the longest river in the world is the amazon

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6759291.stm
Not strictly true.

"Traditionally, the Nile has been considered the longer river, but recent information might point towards the Amazon possibly being the longer one of the two rivers. Differences in the recorded length of the Amazon mainly depend on whether or not it is valid to take a course south of the Ilha de Marajó at the Amazon's mouth."

It'd make more sense to put the 'traditional' answer as the correct one regardless, seems more people would get it that way.
mortysteve is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 14:38   #36
Mr.Wiz

Mr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond repute
Apparently Golf was invented in england and Scotland had nothing to do with it , why does TQ keep pushing me with these questions lol

TheRaven arch-tro-arch 130-131-134 - the quest is over -First raven on server
MrWiz arch-arch-arch 125-130-117 finally retired

Quoth the Raven , Nevermore - edgar allan poe

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war - william shakespear (from julius ceaser)

Virtutis gloria merces (Glory is the reward of valour) - my clan motto

evil truimphs when good men do nothing
Mr.Wiz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 15:10   #37
SunnyBoi

SunnyBoi has a reputation beyond reputeSunnyBoi has a reputation beyond reputeSunnyBoi has a reputation beyond reputeSunnyBoi has a reputation beyond reputeSunnyBoi has a reputation beyond reputeSunnyBoi has a reputation beyond reputeSunnyBoi has a reputation beyond reputeSunnyBoi has a reputation beyond reputeSunnyBoi has a reputation beyond reputeSunnyBoi has a reputation beyond reputeSunnyBoi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Wiz View Post
Apparently Golf was invented in england and Scotland had nothing to do with it , why does TQ keep pushing me with these questions lol
I already pointed that out, but thanks for backing me up, I wasn't 100% sure.

The question about lines of code in windows 98 does not have the right answer as an option, the closest option is 18million and the actual answer is 13million.

Last edited by SunnyBoi; 05-04-2009 at 21:10.
SunnyBoi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2009, 15:34   #38
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Which football goalkeeper has scored the most goals.
Correct answer - Rodrigo Ceni
TQ answer - Jose Luis Chilavert (which they spelt incorrectly)
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2009, 21:34   #39
totoro32

totoro32 has a reputation beyond reputetotoro32 has a reputation beyond reputetotoro32 has a reputation beyond reputetotoro32 has a reputation beyond reputetotoro32 has a reputation beyond reputetotoro32 has a reputation beyond reputetotoro32 has a reputation beyond reputetotoro32 has a reputation beyond reputetotoro32 has a reputation beyond reputetotoro32 has a reputation beyond reputetotoro32 has a reputation beyond repute
What law states that the amount of heat needed to change one substance to another depends on the substances and not on the reactions involved?

A: Avogadro's Law, B: Boyle's Law, C: Hess's Law, D: Newland's Law

answer should be C: Hess's Law but was wrong
totoro32 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2009, 00:04   #40
PewPewPew

PewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond repute
What I found funny was TQ basically plagiarized all the new questions yet still fail in doing so...
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2009, 09:49   #41
-Yana-

-Yana- has a reputation beyond repute-Yana- has a reputation beyond repute-Yana- has a reputation beyond repute-Yana- has a reputation beyond repute-Yana- has a reputation beyond repute-Yana- has a reputation beyond repute-Yana- has a reputation beyond repute-Yana- has a reputation beyond repute-Yana- has a reputation beyond repute-Yana- has a reputation beyond repute-Yana- has a reputation beyond repute
I found 4 questions with wrong answers. The first 3 qns are the copy-paste one.
What holiday was created by a vote of the United Nations General Assembly in 1981?
Choose Your Answer: A: United Nations Day, B: International Peace Day, C: World Youth Day, D: International Earth Day
The answer is International Peace Day

How many games made up the NFL regular season schedule in 1982?
Choose Your Answer: A: 9 games, B: 14 games, C: 16 games, D: 17 games
The answer is should be 9games

What is the name of the rancher who many ufologists believe discovered the wreckage of a UFO in July, 1947, on his land in Roswell, New Mexico?
Choose Your Answer: A: Jesse Marcel, B: Roger Ramey, C: George Wilcox, D: Mac Brazel
The answer is should be Mac Brazel

And I supposed this qn is created, since theres an obvious typo in the qn
Where is Kalimatan?
The answer is supposed to be Indonesia
-Yana- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2009, 10:42   #42
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
the lord of the rings question

What is the name of the Ent who carries Pippin and Merry through Fangorn Forest in lord of the rings?

the right answer is treebeard, dunno what the quiz had as the 'right' answer as treebeard was wrong
Old 05-06-2009, 15:22   #43
SunnyBoi

SunnyBoi has a reputation beyond reputeSunnyBoi has a reputation beyond reputeSunnyBoi has a reputation beyond reputeSunnyBoi has a reputation beyond reputeSunnyBoi has a reputation beyond reputeSunnyBoi has a reputation beyond reputeSunnyBoi has a reputation beyond reputeSunnyBoi has a reputation beyond reputeSunnyBoi has a reputation beyond reputeSunnyBoi has a reputation beyond reputeSunnyBoi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
the lord of the rings question

What is the name of the Ent who carries Pippin and Merry through Fangorn Forest in lord of the rings?

the right answer is treebeard, dunno what the quiz had as the 'right' answer as treebeard was wrong
The right answer was Quickbeam (according to TQ), I remember Treebeard carrying them but there may have been another one who knows. When you search that on google Quickbeam is the answer that comes up.
Old 05-06-2009, 15:34   #44
heavens_fury
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyBoi View Post
The right answer was Quickbeam (according to TQ), I remember Treebeard carrying them but there may have been another one who knows. When you search that on google Quickbeam is the answer that comes up.
http://www.usefultrivia.com/movie_tr...via_index.html

question 5, click treebeard

Quote:
That's right!

In The Two Towers, Pippin and Merry escape from their Orc captors only to be captured by an Ent named Treebeard in Fangorn Forest. Although Treebeard crushes the lone Orc who is pursuing them, he still mistakes the two hobbits for "little orcs" and announces his intention to ask the White Wizard for advice on what to do with them. Fortunately for Pippin and Merry, the "White Wizard" turns out to be a resurrected Gandalf -- not the evil Saruman.
Old 05-06-2009, 15:58   #45
SunnyBoi

Quote:
Okie doke, I was just saying what I found when I googled it, but that's the answer they use. Maybe that's there solution to plagiarizing the questions, steal question from 1 place and if there's a different answer somewhere steal that too.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: