Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-02-2009, 13:41   #31
Kinsmir

Kinsmir is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conondrum View Post
LMAO
Nice batch.. A waste of time converting it to .exe though.. It won't add anything to it
It's easier to just delete the TQAT folder
didn't work for me to delete the folder (first thing i tried), it made my game crash. also it's done in a few sec to convert it into a .exe if you know what program to use.
Kinsmir is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2009, 13:46   #32
Majin~Vegeta
Banned

Majin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond repute
Theory of Specialization

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
As I said before, we add this anti-trojan program into the client aiming at protect your accounts. I will try the win 7 on my PC later.
The simple thing I have against TQ trying to write an anti-virus program is that their focus is on writing games.

This means they are going to naturally write anti-virus software that is simply a runner-up to other companies who solely focus on writing anti-virus software.

I find it erroneous that TQ a game design company is trying to write anti-virus.

Personally I feel they would be way better off allocating that extra resource/time towards improving their games.

Their main concern should be trying to design new games and revise the old ones to try and compete for making a popular game.

Right now it would seem Blizzard is to the gaming industry as Microsoft is to software and operating systems.

This is not to say anything bad about any of these companies.

This is simply to say that TQ should stick to what it does best, and needs to give all it has got at trying to compete with the gaming giants out there.

Imagine making a game that sold as much as World Of Warcraft, brought you subscription revenue every month, AND you had an equilavent system to buying Dragonballs (or whatever equivalent item) in that game.

That would be some serious income!
Majin~Vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2009, 13:58   #33
Conondrum
Fading..

Conondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsmir View Post
didn't work for me to delete the folder (first thing i tried), it made my game crash. also it's done in a few sec to convert it into a .exe if you know what program to use.
I fail to see how it would resolve the anti trojan app from running.
All your batch does is calling the echo command to type a message on the screen and then it exits
Conondrum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2009, 14:02   #34
Kinsmir

Kinsmir is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conondrum View Post
I fail to see how it would resolve the anti trojan app from running.
All your batch does is calling the echo command to type a message on the screen and then it exits
i fail also, it's my last try (i kinde got sick of the closing the anti trojan app). also i found something else because of it isn't closing with a error now so it's boot many times faster.
Kinsmir is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2009, 02:13   #35
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Do you still have problem in playing CO with win 7?
Old 03-18-2009, 23:06   #36
TheOneAndOnly4E

TheOneAndOnly4E is on a distinguished road
Arrow

Hey guys I use windows 7 too i know the bug with the Trojan programm but i got a other one.

I installed often and patched but i can't fix it

someone can help me ?!
130-130

Tro-War-Tro(main acc)
name: ~|P|rinCesS~
130-130-112 (atm) soon 130

Super Coro+4
Super necky +4 SDG
Super Ring +5 SDG
Super Blade +6 Rdg Rdg
Super Club +4 SRG SDG
Super Boots +4 Rdg
Super Amror +5 SDG

I bought only 5 dbs :P
TheOneAndOnly4E is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-18-2009, 23:26   #37
Conondrum
Fading..

Conondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneAndOnly4E View Post
Hey guys I use windows 7 too i know the bug with the Trojan programm but i got a other one.

someone can help me ?!
It's a common problem, even with XP and Vista.
You need to adjust the DPI settings for your desktop, set it to 96 DPI.
Rightclick on an empty space on your desktop, select 'Personalize'
Then select 'Display' (located in the lower left side of the screen).
Finally select 'Set custom text size (DPI)' and set the scaling to 'Smaller - 100%' and click 'Apply'
Now your scaling will be set to 96 DPI which CO requires to look normal.
Conondrum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2009, 06:12   #38
TheOneAndOnly4E

TheOneAndOnly4E is on a distinguished road
ty
130-130

Tro-War-Tro(main acc)
name: ~|P|rinCesS~
130-130-112 (atm) soon 130

Super Coro+4
Super necky +4 SDG
Super Ring +5 SDG
Super Blade +6 Rdg Rdg
Super Club +4 SRG SDG
Super Boots +4 Rdg
Super Amror +5 SDG

I bought only 5 dbs :P

Last edited by TheOneAndOnly4E; 03-19-2009 at 06:17.
TheOneAndOnly4E is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2009, 14:17   #39
xxVxx

xxVxx has a reputation beyond reputexxVxx has a reputation beyond reputexxVxx has a reputation beyond reputexxVxx has a reputation beyond reputexxVxx has a reputation beyond reputexxVxx has a reputation beyond reputexxVxx has a reputation beyond reputexxVxx has a reputation beyond reputexxVxx has a reputation beyond reputexxVxx has a reputation beyond reputexxVxx has a reputation beyond repute
I have Conquer working in Windows 7 Beta, but its hella slow. 4 to 5 fps and complete screen freeze every 20 seconds or so

I know its only Beta but I hope this is resolved soon. Conquer runs fine in Vista btw, so obviously a compatability problem that TQ hasn't looked at yet

And oh, Im using the latest ATI drivers that support Windows 7. Other games work fine, its just Conquer

Super +6 SDG SDG -3 Coronet
Super +5 SDG -1 Necklace
Super +6 SDG SDG Attack Ring
Super +5 SDG SDG Poison Blade
Super +8 SDG SDG Blade
Super +5 SDG SDG -3 Armor
Super +6 SDG SDG Boots
Super +5 RTG Fan Talisman
Super +5 RGG Tower Talisman

Haven't wasted any money on Nobility
xxVxx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2009, 14:54   #40
Himie
Nipah~

Himie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Himie
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxVxx View Post
I have Conquer working in Windows 7 Beta, but its hella slow. 4 to 5 fps and complete screen freeze every 20 seconds or so

I know its only Beta but I hope this is resolved soon. Conquer runs fine in Vista btw, so obviously a compatability problem that TQ hasn't looked at yet

And oh, Im using the latest ATI drivers that support Windows 7. Other games work fine, its just Conquer
its not a compatibility problem only you have this so nothing TQ should fix

MyAnimeList
Himie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2009, 23:34   #41
Himie
Nipah~

Himie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Himie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneAndOnly4E View Post

someone can help me ?!
- Right click on an empty space in the desktop.
- Click 'Screen Resolution'
- Click on the 'Make text and other items larger or smaller'
- Select 'Smaller (100% default)'
- Click 'Apply' and you're done, you might have to reboot your computer.

MyAnimeList
Himie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2009, 12:40   #42
Kinky!
FoxInABox

Kinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himie View Post
its not a compatibility problem only you have this so nothing TQ should fix
I have the same problem as him, I even read the forums earlier about removin' some type of file from the anti-virus folder and the game runs at 5 FPS max, I can't even attempt to patch the game because I get the memory dump error thing..=3" I remember how I manually took the patches from the site and installed them at way and it made conquer work on my laptop, but that won't work on this computer.

"At the end of the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

Quote:
Originally Posted by noxette~10 View Post
nothing in this game is worth getting serious about, the entire game is a joke. Triangulating where some pixels are gonna land, and timing it right so as to connect, is hardly a life skill.

Kinky! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2009, 06:01   #43
isti37
Tigger

isti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond repute
1.When I see someone praying my fps decreases with 10-20.
2. TQ's antivirus has destroyed my reliability score. (After 2 windows crashes I figured out that I need to delete it.)
3. Conquer Online runs fine. TQ needs to remake the antivirus and it's good to go on windows 7.

Everyone who got problems like excessive lagging can use the video card drivers from vista. The drivers for windows 7 are experimental. But the drivers for vista are fully functional and compatible with windows 7.

The basic ninja :
Who needs fastblade ? I have Twofold Blades
Who needs superman ? Fatal strike is way faster.
Who needs poison blade,tornado ? I have toxic fog and poisonous shuriken !
Who needs reflect ? I can do a counter kill faster than a blink of an eye.
Who needs dodge ? It's a waste of a skill ! I like to bane the archers and make them run to their mommies.

Last edited by isti37; 05-09-2009 at 06:06.
isti37 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2009, 07:13   #44
ExordZiron

ExordZiron is an unknown quantity at this point
windows 7

i was thinking... was if we use it with compatibility for windows xp??
ExordZiron is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2009, 07:46   #45
AAlbarody

AAlbarody is on a distinguished road
I got this errors at RC1 ..!!

Any fix yet ??
this copy of windows is
7100.0.090421-1700_x86fre_client_en-us_retail_ultimate-grc1culfrer_en_dvd

When you select RUN ...

When you select check for solution online ...

AAlbarody is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: