Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 82 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-16-2009, 20:14   #16
*Cluster-Bomb*

*Cluster-Bomb* is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.ackerson View Post
its a 2 day quest. the second day you have to

you need to kill 100 Kid Catchers and Kid Ripper> Kill Kid Hunter >. Kill Kid Seizer > you will obtain a Bezoar ( an item drops--first to pick up gets it)

this bezoar drops from a big monster killed at alter-- then you go chat the other kids --I fooled around and it took a long time and momo never appeared again so I had to do again. each kid gives u 1/6 exp ball- and not fun waiting for momo to return.

When u have bezoar and clik momo--he sends u back to Twin City. then go see Aunt.
I know.. I already did that second part. I took the 2 days. I cured the kids and stuff...
*Cluster-Bomb* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2009, 20:41   #17
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Cluster-Bomb* View Post
I know.. I already did that second part. I took the 2 days. I cured the kids and stuff...
A. Before you give the Bezoar to Mo Mo, you can use it on other children. Each child can be fed only once and you will obtain experience worth 1/6 of an Exp Ball.
B. Once Mo Mo eat the Bezoar, he will disappear. He will show up after ten minutes.
7. Go back to Aunt Zhang. She will reward you an Ultra Badge which you can swap it for a reward from your trainer (the one who can promote you) in Job Center
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2009, 20:51   #18
*Cluster-Bomb*

Quote:
A. Before you give the Bezoar to Mo Mo, you can use it on other children. Each child can be fed only once and you will obtain experience worth 1/6 of an Exp Ball.
B. Once Mo Mo eat the Bezoar, he will disappear. He will show up after ten minutes.
7. Go back to Aunt Zhang. She will reward you an Ultra Badge which you can swap it for a reward from your trainer (the one who can promote you) in Job Center
I got the bezoar, I cured kids, then cured Momo, then I got teleported back to twin city. Do I have to see momo in twin city? Where does he come back after 10 mins?

After I cured momo and I got teleported to TC I went to the aunt and she doesn't do anything.
Old 01-16-2009, 22:04   #19
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I got the bezoar, I cured kids, then cured Momo, then I got teleported back to twin city. Do I have to see momo in twin city? Where does he come back after 10 mins?

After I cured momo and I got teleported to TC I went to the aunt and she doesn't do anything.
of momo sent you back to city,

see the aunt

be real careful on what you clik with her

you should be done. go see the trainer.
Old 01-16-2009, 22:13   #20
*Cluster-Bomb*

Quote:
of momo sent you back to city,

see the aunt

be real careful on what you clik with her

you should be done. go see the trainer.
I went to her and she didn't give me anything. And I went to the trainer and it said I wasn't done. I tried everything ]:
Old 01-17-2009, 06:29   #21
Mystic^Tale

Mystic^Tale is on a distinguished road
Do u have ur training badge ? Thats all i can think of..

Wild Kingdom - Phoenix - Lolpankakes - Level 7x - Archer-XXXX-XXXX
Mystic^Tale is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2009, 07:23   #22
*Cluster-Bomb*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic^Tale View Post
Do u have ur training badge ? Thats all i can think of..
Nope, I don't. I have no idea where it went, I had it before I went to Dark city, then it disapeared, is there any way to get it back without restarting the whole quest?
Old 01-17-2009, 17:05   #23
Mystic^Tale

Mystic^Tale is on a distinguished road
Go to ur trainer and it says something training badge. She/He will give u it.

Wild Kingdom - Phoenix - Lolpankakes - Level 7x - Archer-XXXX-XXXX
Mystic^Tale is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2009, 19:49   #24
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Quote:
I went to her and she didn't give me anything. And I went to the trainer and it said I wasn't done. I tried everything ]:
sad to hear, I have no idea. If you had bezoar and chatted momo
and looked at what Aunt said closely..
she may have more than 1 choice-- I cant remember.
Maybe there was a maintenance and maybe that wiped put something.

Its not a fun quest, not as bad as some tho. Just 2 days
Old 01-18-2009, 17:19   #25

613421839 is on a distinguished road
info

The info was very helpful.
Thank you very much.
HOW SWEET IT IS!
613421839 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-19-2009, 05:25   #26
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

ty Stonerpyro

TQ CHANGED THE TIMES OF Ghost City quest, I guess it can NOW be done same day.

I think it is still a 2 day quest. sorry for my confusion.

Last edited by Doc.ackerson; 01-22-2009 at 14:49.
Old 01-20-2009, 08:47   #27
nadyanna
Noisiv

nadyanna has a reputation beyond reputenadyanna has a reputation beyond reputenadyanna has a reputation beyond reputenadyanna has a reputation beyond reputenadyanna has a reputation beyond reputenadyanna has a reputation beyond reputenadyanna has a reputation beyond reputenadyanna has a reputation beyond reputenadyanna has a reputation beyond reputenadyanna has a reputation beyond reputenadyanna has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you Doc.ackerson for this helpful thread
It helped me alot, keep up
nadyanna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2009, 21:50   #28
NyQuil

NyQuil is on a distinguished road
PST Timezone sucks

that would be between 11 and 12pm est A lil late for east coasters no?
NyQuil is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2009, 06:06   #29
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyQuil View Post
that would be between 11 and 12pm est A lil late for east coasters no?
I dont think so, depends on if you are in Elements servers or not.

Elements server = about noon EST and about 3 PM.

Other servers = about 8 PM and 11 PM EST.

Just go by what the server clock says at top left.

My times are estimates.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:31   #30
Martichka

Martichka has a reputation beyond reputeMartichka has a reputation beyond reputeMartichka has a reputation beyond reputeMartichka has a reputation beyond reputeMartichka has a reputation beyond reputeMartichka has a reputation beyond reputeMartichka has a reputation beyond reputeMartichka has a reputation beyond reputeMartichka has a reputation beyond reputeMartichka has a reputation beyond reputeMartichka has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks you, really helpful
Martichka is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: