Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 82 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-04-2009, 07:16   #1
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Guide for trainer quests (from promotion Gods)

Made in 2008, may be changes SEE NEW

Enjoy. In memory of my forum friend, Oggler
ok, not great, may have errors, use with site

site description of quests:
NEW TQ added VIDEO in their guides below

[Refined] Defense of Twin City | [Refined] The Helmet | [Refined] The Connector[Unique] Spun Gold Armor | [Unique] Azure Pill | [Unique] Artisan's Feather |
[Unique] Mystic Ring | [Elite] Frantic Monkeys | [Elite] Soul of General
[Elite] The Mad Man |[Elite] The Ghost City

Anastasia's well done description of just npc locarion
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=577556
Silent()Bob's list of items in beginner's and bonus packs
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=591294

Defense of Twin City, trainer > Sui 462, 391 ***8212;bottom right corner on wall of city > arsenal Guard 398 294 , across first bridge in TC then to left all the way > trainer

The HelmetIronsmith Chou --Twin City, 351 358 -is a ghost to left of guild conductor and Boxer > kill 5 poltergiest 5 apparitions or 5 heavy ghosts any combination***8230; take five fragments back to Chou > rock monsters are in poltergriests now, kill monolith (rock monster), get blood > Chou again >.trainer

The Connector trainer. > Thief Wong (Twin City, 474 332 -White garment-near pharmacist .> take conductress to phoenix castle map near portal is Thief Chen (Phoenix Castle, 33 398 / 39 373 / 62 345 / 47 369 clik and then kill 5 bandits , talk to Theif Chen again = letter > thief Wong again in tc > trainer

Spun Gold Armor trainer> chat Veteran Hong (Phoenix Castle, 194 260) ***8212;near where u arrive if you scroll there,, white garment > kill bandits, get invitation. > chat veteran Hong again > Zhao Jian (Phoenix Castle, 200 325)-just outside left gate, become disguised, run straight left to a.. 4 alters. Click the pot you got from Hong, in items Big giant appears- kill him> Hong - wooden box is in items, clik it- chat Hong > Trainer.

Note: If you cant get to alters fast enough
Redo-starting at Hong or Jian, where indicated

Azure Pill trainer > Scholar Wu (Phoenix Castle, 214 231)-- on top of warehouse, > pharmacist Mu Mu 182 241 ***8212;just up from normal pharmacist > kill ratlings 1 rat eye, 3 rat meat rats are below bandits ( a couple hung dred for me) items auto appear in items >Bian Qing, near pharmacist (Twin City, 471 330) get 2 herb > pharmacist Mu Mu in PC > Scholar Wu pc > trainer

Artisan's Feather trainer > Apprentice Luo (Twin City, 447 331) cartoon character next to blacksmith > Artisan Luo (Twin City, 603 672) ***8211;at bridge at robins > kill any -- pheasants robins or doves > Artisan Luo (Twin City, 603 672) . bridge > south of Ape City 713, 678 middle lower area of map kill vultures , get a vulture feather > Artisan Luo (Twin City, 603 672) bridge> trainer

Mystic Ring trainer > Minstrel (Phoenix Castle, 184 282) to left of portal in pc > Dealer Shen (Phoenix Castle, 779 477) left side of village straight down from pc > tc ***8211;buy 12 stancher 12 agrypnotics > Dealer Shen > kill 20 ratlings >Dealer Shen > have 2 pc scrolls and go to Shen Junior (Maple Forest 924,556),> back to Dealer Shen in forest ( you get ring)>then to pc, chat minstrel,right clik ring from Junior- become mouse, after normal***8212;clik minstrel > trainer

Frantic Monkeys trainer > Officer Bao ***8211; left wall inside Ape city, main floor 553, > kill maqaues- 50 or so? Until you get a decayed monkey heart auto shows up in items >Officer Bao > chat RoyalDoctor Li 424, 343 ***8211; around corner of building from Artisan Wind >do ther lil mini killing . chat Doc Li again, get potion> kill venomous snakes, near bridge below giant apes by becoming wild ape from potion , leader shows up***8212;kill Leader***8212;pick up sword ape city map 795 471 > Officer Bao > trainer ,

Soul of General trainer > General Amber (Ape City, 879 562) bottom right of AC map > General Zhao (T, C, , 390 347) between warehouse and Boxer > General Amber > kill 1 Snake Man, 10 Rock Monsters near pc mine and 10 Giant Apes ( I killed 1000s of apes) > General Amber> Painter Feng Kang (Ape City, 556 571) > General Amber > General Zhai TC > Guard Li***8212;right next to him > General Amber, you turn himinto jade monster-- kill him, get paper > General Zhao TC > trainer

The Mad Man trainer > Du San (Ape City, 552 601 inside AC left wall > Pharmacist Dong (Twin City, 386 377) up from portal of promotion building ( in alley)> General Judd (Twin City, 396 233)***8212;next to Lab npc***8212;across 2 bridges in city then left > kill snakeman west of Ape city --normal snakemen***8212;all the way across the 3 bridges. A fang shows upp in items > pharmacist Dong in TC , in items mix blue and green in that order and go to kun, KUN IS TIMED clik the stones to get colors. red on arriving, up to green on left, up farther blue is a little on space rock- left, up farther to Indigo in air--indigo 306 362 Indigo is out in space to left then back down past blue, green, red. down is orange then left and up to yellow== then jump in portal***8212;it takes you to top
go just a little down ***8211; last stone- purple is on right in air
you have 7 ***8211; clik one as soon as u get all 7> it becomes rainbow pot> clik Du San > trainer

do colors any way u want

Ghost City
http://co.91.com/guide/quests/theghostcity.shtml The Ghost City Changed. See Link. It is 1 day now. Mostly just the red Is a two day quest. Times are Pacific coast time I think. edit of edit--i got confused..it is still a 2 day quest.
EDIT: Maybe no longer 2 day-( ty Stonerpyro)- from link:
1. Accept the quest from your trainer in Job Center and get a Training Badge.
2. Talk to Aunt Zhang and discover that her son Mo Mo is lost. She tells you that Jerk Wang is the last one who saw Mo Mo 3. Jerk Wang gives you one Magic Firework and asks you to set them off between 20:00-21:00 in these three spots: (397,315), (426,305) and (485,404) in that order. But you find nothing by doing this.
4. Return to Jerk Wang, you are told to find Taoist Shine. He said you should take the Charm to one of the 3 spots, right click to use it and enter the Ghost City between 20:00-21:00.
trainer > Aunt Zhang (Twin City, 361 459) ***8211; outside main gate= up to river alongside river a little left > Jerk Wang (Twin City, 473 310) up on wall corner near pharmacist > at 20 00- 21 00 fireworks IN ORDER at (397,315) ***8211; right bottom corner of BIG grass square up from warehouse, (426,305) = middle of first bridge and (485,404) far south east corner on wall > Return to Jerk Wang, > Taoist Shine ( main GRASS square, left side) > take the Charm to one of the 3 spots ( I had to try all 3), right click to use it and enter the Ghost City between 20:00-21:00.

you are in city similar to tc
go city center- you pass Mo Mo, he is up a lttle on side street, chat Mo Mo, he is a cartoon character, then continue to city center, Clik the 4 blue stone alters in middle of main square > teleport back to Tc, > Taosit Shine--

next day 17 00 - 18 00, clik powder where Mo Mo was last seen = > Dark City

In Dark City, you need to kill 100 Kid Catchers and Kid Ripper> Kill Kid Hunter >. Kill Kid Seizer > you will obtain a Bezoar.> Before you give the Bezoar to Mo Mo, you can use it on other children. Each child can be fed only once and you will obtain experience worth 1/6 of an Exp Ball > to Mo Mo > he disappears for 10 minures > Go back to Aunt Zhang > trainer

about this Dark City, I needed hp pots, I had 350 defense-physical... you kill a lot then kill big monster at altar and pick up Bezoar, you can go click children and get 1/6 exp. I could only find 4. they disappear, move. Mo mo disapeared and I had to run around city for 10-15 minutes, Finally Mo Mo re- appeared and I left. 2ND TIME-- 2 HOURS-- SCROLLED AND RESTARTED QUEST I used several thousand arrows and 10 hp pots, looks like you can die there. i GOT ATTACKED--IT IS PK MAP

Corrections appreciated, ty Torax

this quest has been changed, sorry if guide makes less sense.

Last edited by Doc.ackerson; 06-15-2011 at 17:09.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2009, 06:26   #2
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
bump in case someone misses sticky
Old 01-16-2009, 02:25   #3
Tazwiz

Tazwiz is on a distinguished road
I have literally killed over 2000 snake men and I continue to get a message saying "It is smelly when you have collected enough snake man smell" am I doing something wrong?

Last edited by Tazwiz; 01-16-2009 at 03:06.
Tazwiz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2009, 05:12   #4
Enima

Enima is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazwiz View Post
I have literally killed over 2000 snake men and I continue to get a message saying "It is smelly when you have collected enough snake man smell" am I doing something wrong?
It means u already gpt enough smells from the snakemen =)
-Unique necky
-Unique Ring
-Elite Club / -Unique Blade 1soc
-Unique armor
-Normal boots xD

Godsjira : Fire-lvl 90
Gear :
-Elite Cap
-Elite bag
-Normal Bracelets
-Unique +1 1Soc BS
-Elite +1 Robe
-Normal boots

Meeeeh i need better gear O_o

Server : Wild Kingdoms / Lion
Enima is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2009, 13:24   #5
Tazwiz

I have gone back to the man, General Amber, and he says I just want yata yata is that to much to ask? I get the same type of message for the rock monsters ("It is smelly when you have collected enough) and have now killed over 4000 snake men..... frustrated..... I think I am just going to restart!

thanks for answering
Old 01-16-2009, 14:18   #6
Tazwiz

LOL I feel like such a n00b it was the apes I needed more of roflmao well I got a couple plus 1s out of it thanks guys
Old 01-16-2009, 15:05   #7
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

not just apes-- THE GREEN ONES__LEVEL %#

I got this in pm...my box is full

~NonamE~

Madman Quest
hey,

I've read your guide and they're very useful for me, thanks.

I just got one question for you, atm im stuck at the madman quest, i can't find the venomous fang even tho i killed 100ish snakemans already, do you know what did i do wrong? any ideas how to get the fang?

Thanks.
Old 01-16-2009, 20:09   #8
*Cluster-Bomb*

*Cluster-Bomb* is on a distinguished road
I actually used this guide to do the quest (Referring to your post in my topic..) In fact, all the quests, you guide helped a lot, and I appreciate it. But I'm still having this problem..

I saved the children (5/6) I believe. Then I saved momo, went back to town, my quest items I no longer have (no I didn't die) and if I goto the Aunt she just says "Children are happiest when celebrating..." I've waited well over the required 10 minutes. Over an hour now. Did I read the guide wrong or something?
*Cluster-Bomb* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2009, 20:37   #9
~NonamE~

~NonamE~ is on a distinguished road
so anyone got any ideas what do i have to do?
~NonamE~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2009, 20:53   #10
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Cluster-Bomb* View Post
I actually used this guide to do the quest (Referring to your post in my topic..) In fact, all the quests, you guide helped a lot, and I appreciate it. But I'm still having this problem..

I saved the children (5/6) I believe. Then I saved momo, went back to town, my quest items I no longer have (no I didn't die) and if I goto the Aunt she just says "Children are happiest when celebrating..." I've waited well over the required 10 minutes. Over an hour now. Did I read the guide wrong or something?
its a 2 day quest. the second day you have to

you need to kill 100 Kid Catchers and Kid Ripper> Kill Kid Hunter >. Kill Kid Seizer > you will obtain a Bezoar ( an item drops--first to pick up gets it)

this bezoar drops from a big monster killed at alter-- then you go chat the other kids --I fooled around and it took a long time and momo never appeared again so I had to do again. each kid gives u 1/6 exp ball- and not fun waiting for momo to return.

When u have bezoar and clik momo--he sends u back to Twin City. then go see Aunt.
Old 01-16-2009, 20:58   #11
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

edit--wrong quest- sorry
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~NonamE~ View Post
so anyone got any ideas what do i have to do?

trainer > General Amber (Ape City, 879 562) bottom right of AC map > General Zhao (T, C, , 390 347) between warehouse and Boxer > General Amber > kill 1 Snake Man, 10 Rock Monsters (L42) -- pc mine and 10 Giant Apes ( I killed 1000s of apes) > General Amber> Painter Feng Kang (Ape City, 556 571) > General Amber > General Zhai TC > Guard Li***8212;right next to him > General Amber, you turn himinto jade monster-- kill him, get paper > General Zhao TC > trainer

the giant apes are level 53..Read what the other guy said--it takes a long time. and the prompts are what you need to pay attention to. They appear at top of screen.

restate your problem if not fixed. good luck

Last edited by Doc.ackerson; 01-16-2009 at 21:03.
Old 01-16-2009, 21:00   #12
~NonamE~

im talking bout "madman quest", not "soul of the general quest" o.o

and i cant seems to find any venomous fang after i killed over 300 snakemans by now
Old 01-16-2009, 21:05   #13
Mystic^Tale

Mystic^Tale is on a distinguished road
nvmnvmnvmvnvm

Wild Kingdom - Phoenix - Lolpankakes - Level 7x - Archer-XXXX-XXXX
Mystic^Tale is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2009, 21:05   #14
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

The Mad Man trainer > Du San (Ape City, 552 601 inside AC left wall > Pharmacist Dong (Twin City, 386 377) up from portal of promotion building ( in alley)> General Judd (Twin City, 396 233)***8212;next to Lab npc***8212;across 2 bridges in city then left > kill snakeman west of Ape city --normal snakemen***8212;all the way across the 3 bridges. A fang shows upp in items > pharmacist Dong in TC , in items mix blue and green in that order and go to kun, KUN IS TIMED clik the stones to get colors. red on arriving, up to green on left, up farther blue is a little on space rock- left, up farther to Indigo in air--indigo 306 362 Indigo is out in space to left then back down past blue, green, red. down is orange then left and up to yellow== then jump in portal***8212;it takes you to top
go just a little down ***8211; last stone- purple is on right in air
you have 7 ***8211; clik one as soon as u get all 7> it becomes rainbow pot> clik Du San > trainer

The fang does not drop on ground.
just kill snakemen until a fang appears in items , Mine showed up in about 20 kills. i think Snake men on main map.

Last edited by Doc.ackerson; 01-16-2009 at 21:08.
Old 01-16-2009, 21:07   #15
~NonamE~

yeh, i kno it shows up in the inventory just like any other quest items, just can't find one after i've killed 300+ snakemans, thanks btw =/

n yes i killed snakeman on main map as well,

one more question, does it say anything when u got the fang? or does it just go straight into the inventory without any notifications?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: