Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 02-05-2009, 21:40   #16
Tippin Cows
Root beer!

Tippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynsCei85 View Post
I received the wooden box but before I right clicked to receive the armor, I went to talk to Veteran Hong. Ofcourse nothing happened and when I finally right-clicked and spoke to Veteran Hong expecting to receive the ultra badge, nothing happened. I teleported to TC and back to PC, disconnected and reconnected, even disguised myself as the lady again, and the same comment Hong says appears without him giving me the Ultra Badge. Did I somehow mess up by first talking to him or is it some glitch? Any help would be appreciated
You probably lost your Trainer's Badge. Speak to your instructor to reobtain it.
Tippin Cows is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2009, 03:27   #17
Mythenlord

Mythenlord is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry, but there is one small problem with the Frantic Monkeys Quest: I'm a Fire Tao, Level 70, and I absolutely CAN'T hurt those damn Venomous Apes; even after transforming back, my Fire deals only 35 points damage. How am I to ever finish this quest if I can't hurt those damn monsters?
Mythenlord is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2009, 11:13   #18
Shift
!House!

Shift is on a distinguished road
little help, is it normal that I've killed 307 Ratlings (and I'm still killing them as I'm typing this), but still I have got no quest items at all from them
::EDIT::
nvm about that one, after a load of kills, they finally gave in, but now i face a new challenge, getting the feathers of vulture, it just won't seem to work, and aren't I suposed to get a bag to put the feathers in?
or does he only need one? (he refers to ArtisanLuo)

Last edited by Shift; 02-07-2009 at 16:38.
Shift is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2009, 19:17   #19
SatanHorns

SatanHorns is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to SatanHorns
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmotion View Post
why did you made the quest The ghost city with the time (from 20.00 to 21.00) what if i cant be playing at that time? i will never complete it this way! in my country its from 22.00 to 23.00
in my country it's around 6:00 - 7:00 am I guess, so you're not the only one. I need to sleep at least 4-5 hours I got a life unlike some guys that brag they didn't play Co for 1 week...lol
SatanHorns is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2009, 13:51   #20
SemperGumbi
( . Y . )

SemperGumbi is on a distinguished road
hey guys, i havent play this game in like 6 months, i am a lvl 131 archer getting pwned by level 110 because they got ****in fans and towers, well i am on the tower quest now and i just killed the rats and got teleported to mystic castle, the item i have says i need to be in a dungion, how do i get to the dungion???? help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
SemperGumbi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2009, 10:33   #21
Lokisb

Lokisb is on a distinguished road
Question Ghost City

I cannot find the ghost city or the coordinates 145, 134. Someone PLEASE tell me where it is...
Lokisb is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2009, 22:05   #22
~LEX~
Uber Noob

~LEX~ has a reputation beyond repute~LEX~ has a reputation beyond repute~LEX~ has a reputation beyond repute~LEX~ has a reputation beyond repute~LEX~ has a reputation beyond repute~LEX~ has a reputation beyond repute~LEX~ has a reputation beyond repute~LEX~ has a reputation beyond repute~LEX~ has a reputation beyond repute~LEX~ has a reputation beyond repute~LEX~ has a reputation beyond repute
Use the item to teleport you there, near the place where momo, or whatever his name is, was last seen.
(Retired since...October 06 or something?)

QUOTE]Originally posted by Peli
and one day i will get realy rich when i invent a machine that stabs people in the face over the internet [/quote]
~LEX~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2009, 20:01   #23
Tippin Cows
Root beer!

Tippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythenlord View Post
Sorry, but there is one small problem with the Frantic Monkeys Quest: I'm a Fire Tao, Level 70, and I absolutely CAN'T hurt those damn Venomous Apes; even after transforming back, my Fire deals only 35 points damage. How am I to ever finish this quest if I can't hurt those damn monsters?
If you are using magic-based attacks you shouldn't be experiencing any problems. Have you solved the problem yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanHorns View Post
in my country it's around 6:00 - 7:00 am I guess, so you're not the only one. I need to sleep at least 4-5 hours I got a life unlike some guys that brag they didn't play Co for 1 week...lol
TQ has removed the time limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokisb View Post
I cannot find the ghost city or the coordinates 145, 134. Someone PLEASE tell me where it is...
The coordinates are in three different places. The grassy square with Guild Conductress and Boxer in TC is home to one coordinate. The eastern (-->) most corner of this square has one coordinate. The second is on the bridge leading to the floating part of TC. The final coordinate is on the southern wall of TC. Find OfficerBao and then walk south on the wall. The coordinate is at the lowest corner.

I added a map for this in the original post

Last edited by Tippin Cows; 02-27-2009 at 12:50.
Old 03-10-2009, 14:44   #24
9TH_Prince
Wu World Order

9TH_Prince has a reputation beyond repute9TH_Prince has a reputation beyond repute9TH_Prince has a reputation beyond repute9TH_Prince has a reputation beyond repute9TH_Prince has a reputation beyond repute9TH_Prince has a reputation beyond repute9TH_Prince has a reputation beyond repute9TH_Prince has a reputation beyond repute9TH_Prince has a reputation beyond repute9TH_Prince has a reputation beyond repute9TH_Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 9TH_Prince
on the scent one...what mine has the rock monsters? been awhile since i played last
THE_Rza- Tao LvL 41---TG

KSing IS NOT A CRIME!!!!

I came, I saw, I got PKed, KSed, KOSed, Hacked, Scammed, Owned......backstabbed...

"No poor ******* ever won a war by dying for his country...you win a war by making the other poor ******* die for his country"
9TH_Prince is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2009, 15:52   #25
JippofarmerV.2

JippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9TH_Prince View Post
on the scent one...what mine has the rock monsters? been awhile since i played last
Pc mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchMage View Post
u got tq'ed
Dreams-Dreams

Elements-Fire

IMA FIRING MAH LAZ0R *BLAAAAAAAAH*

Pirates own ninjas.

Proud member of the Water club
JippofarmerV.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2009, 23:53   #26
9TH_Prince
Wu World Order

9TH_Prince has a reputation beyond repute9TH_Prince has a reputation beyond repute9TH_Prince has a reputation beyond repute9TH_Prince has a reputation beyond repute9TH_Prince has a reputation beyond repute9TH_Prince has a reputation beyond repute9TH_Prince has a reputation beyond repute9TH_Prince has a reputation beyond repute9TH_Prince has a reputation beyond repute9TH_Prince has a reputation beyond repute9TH_Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 9TH_Prince
yeah word...thanks. i was looking in the silver mine because its on the same map as the other two haha
THE_Rza- Tao LvL 41---TG

KSing IS NOT A CRIME!!!!

I came, I saw, I got PKed, KSed, KOSed, Hacked, Scammed, Owned......backstabbed...

"No poor ******* ever won a war by dying for his country...you win a war by making the other poor ******* die for his country"
9TH_Prince is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-18-2009, 09:24   #27
LasyHotShot

LasyHotShot is on a distinguished road
NEW Equipment Quests

Why is it that you release new Equipment quests , but dont allow those people that have done the other equipment quests to complete them? This gives a unfair advantage to those people that havent completed them, or are new accounts Let us ALL have the fun of doing the new equipment quests. HEHE I want to have all super gears too
LasyHotShot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-18-2009, 15:20   #28
Tippin Cows
Root beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LasyHotShot View Post
Why is it that you release new Equipment quests , but dont allow those people that have done the other equipment quests to complete them? This gives a unfair advantage to those people that havent completed them, or are new accounts Let us ALL have the fun of doing the new equipment quests. HEHE I want to have all super gears too
The new quests are included along with the original ones. If an account was NOT RB'd before patch 5096, they are able to do each of the quests once for every life they have. They get a little bit of an upper-hand, but still it's just free equipment, nothing awesome, and besides, only the ability to get weapons twice matters. I don't think we get any super weapons though.
Old 03-22-2009, 16:15   #29
~LollyPoPLuV~
|Phoebe|

~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute
messed up

the training letter stuff id jacked up cause alot of people i know have lost them and honestly its quite annoying and i think that they should have added something to where you can receive another one if its lost =/ that kinda sucks >.<
DUKE
354 BP AND COUNTING

~B|AzInG~DeMoN~ - JUST A MONK
MARS-VENUS-MERCURY
MONK-MONK-MONK
130-130-140
PRINCE
382 BP

PoOdLe> - DECENT WATER
MARS-VENUS-MERCURY
MONK-WARRIOR-WATER
130-130-140
EARL/DUKE
369 BP

OTHER ACCOUNTS:
Boogyman - WATER-WARRIOR-PIRATE 130-130-140
~SeXy~Chic~#45 - WATER-WARRIOR-ARCHER 130-130-136
~LollyPoPLuV~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2009, 22:17   #30
Tippin Cows
Root beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LollyPoPLuV~ View Post
the training letter stuff id jacked up cause alot of people i know have lost them and honestly its quite annoying and i think that they should have added something to where you can receive another one if its lost =/ that kinda sucks >.<
You can. Just speak to your Trainer and tell them you lost your Badge.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: