Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-09-2008, 23:57   #16
kkidd
Your Daddy

kkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond repute
Server: Gryphon, myths (formerly of Cerberus new to Gryphon)

Guild Name: ScoobyGang

Amount of Members: 85

Guild Leader: Kijami and shares with myself from time to time, kkamikazekidd

Guild Chat: 3

Guild War Status: 2/4, I go every week with a few others( sometimes I join an ally), but we are primarily a levelng and friendly guild (like to chill in BI and chat and stuff)

Level Req.: 90+ unless you get an endoresment form a member or ally

Contacts: kkamikazekidd, St.Kitty, Kijami, talos, Blackened, SinfullySweet

About our Guild: We are a free to pk guild but dont like huge wars. If you have a personal kos...thats just what it is, personal. I will always come and help guildees who get pk'd but usually try to fix the problem first before I pk...doesnt always work that way though. If a dl gets pkd or we cant find a solution, then it is on and we will defend our guildees to the end. We are mostly a leveling and quest based guild....we get a lot of people who join temporarily when they rb, as we have few enemies and know most people from our old server(we are new to gryphon from a merge). We ALL help each other with quests and items and mets etc... your typical friendly neighborhood guild
Old 09-15-2008, 19:11   #17
rambo619
The Owner

rambo619 has a reputation beyond reputerambo619 has a reputation beyond reputerambo619 has a reputation beyond reputerambo619 has a reputation beyond reputerambo619 has a reputation beyond reputerambo619 has a reputation beyond reputerambo619 has a reputation beyond reputerambo619 has a reputation beyond reputerambo619 has a reputation beyond reputerambo619 has a reputation beyond reputerambo619 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamb View Post
request: Can there also be a slot for "Interesting or cool facts about your guild"?

Im already settled in a server but I would love to read some interesting or cool facts about a guild.
I agree. Although it is nice looking at all the other guilds and seeing how your guild compares to other servers.

If you Rep me I will Rep you back!
(If you Message me telling me you did)
rambo619 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-18-2008, 03:45   #18
LordAyreon
Teddy Bear

LordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond repute
Server: Dragon

Guild name: TheFamily

Amount of guild members: 30+ and growing

Guild Leader: Ayreon

Guild chat Social Activity: 2 - 4 depends on whos on and what time

Guild War Status: Rank 0 atm because we dont do gw atm, we will be participating soon tho once we get more members.

Level Requirement: none, everyone is welcome aslong as you uphold the rules, that means no bugging for plvl or begging for money or items.

Contacts for entry: Ayreon, Angel_Snow, CMouse, deadly_eye, Dan Dolme, RBW, or any of our members and they will get me or a dl to you.

Members are free to pk, we dont do huge wars tho and always try to solve the problems before pking, of course we will help out if necessary, further we just like to hang and chat.

Ayreon lvl 130 War
Elminster0903 lvl 121 Fire Tao
EternalDawn lvl 110 - 110 Water Trojan
LordOsiris lvl 111 Trojan
Snow_Angel lvl 113 war
#53S h i n i g a m i#53 ( without the space, forum marks the name as offensive * rolls eyes * ) 112 Ninja
CMouse 125 Archer

Boycott Supporter

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Revelations 6:8
LordAyreon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-20-2008, 10:14   #19
WarriorDude
DarkServer

WarriorDude has a brilliant futureWarriorDude has a brilliant futureWarriorDude has a brilliant futureWarriorDude has a brilliant futureWarriorDude has a brilliant futureWarriorDude has a brilliant futureWarriorDude has a brilliant futureWarriorDude has a brilliant futureWarriorDude has a brilliant futureWarriorDude has a brilliant futureWarriorDude has a brilliant future
Server: Elements Group-Fire

Guild name:F.I.N.E

Amount of guild members:21

Guild Leader:WarriorDude

Guild chat Social Activity: Well we don't talk on the guild channel much I am constantly p lvling ppl in my guild

Guild War Status: Never went to one yet (2 days old)

Level Requirement: None actually Low levels are more welcome
because then I can Plvl them =]

Contacts for entry: WarriorDude

What We Are about: Plvling!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaRuns****. View Post
No wai!

It's cuz I'm fat and fluffy, ain't it?

Last edited by WarriorDude; 09-21-2008 at 10:42.
WarriorDude is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2008, 09:05   #20
Geden

Geden is on a distinguished road
Server: Pharos/TempleArtimas

Guild name:War Force Clan

Amount of guild members:35

Guild Leader:WFCxDragon

Guild chat Social Activity: 4

Guild War Status: 0 We are going to be starting GW this weekend

Level Requirement: none

Contacts for entry: WFCxDragon, WFCxGeden, WFCxTuffstud, Superf|y, WFCxTrader
Geden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2009, 07:51   #21
shatatira
Defender

shatatira has a reputation beyond reputeshatatira has a reputation beyond reputeshatatira has a reputation beyond reputeshatatira has a reputation beyond reputeshatatira has a reputation beyond reputeshatatira has a reputation beyond reputeshatatira has a reputation beyond reputeshatatira has a reputation beyond reputeshatatira has a reputation beyond reputeshatatira has a reputation beyond reputeshatatira has a reputation beyond repute
Server: Sagittarius

Guild name: HeavenlySin

Amount of guild members: 10

Guild Leader: Shatatira

Guild chat Social Activity: A solid 4.

Guild War Status: 0 not a GW guild yet.

Level Requirement: 70+ and active!

Contacts for entry: Shatatira, ipod_im_80gbs, Zing

Our guild is small because we like to be able to help everyone out and like to talk without spamming eachother. And unfortunatly with 100+ players you just dont' get the same family feeling. ^^ We are looking to get a few more people to join and have fun, we all support eachother with everything. I'm always on [Shatatira] in TG so give me a whisper and ill get back to you! <3
shatatira is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2009, 13:54   #22
progamer6
The Prog

progamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond repute
Serverreams-Glory

Guild name: Reliquary

Amount of guild members:255+

Guild Leader:Torri

Guild chat Social Activity: 3, there is conversation but might be dead at times when we afk, we are a big guild but few active.

Guild War Status: 0

Level Requirement: none
Contacts for entry: progamer6 or Torri ( cant spell other dls name cause of the alt letters)

Rules: It is a non pk guild(which mean no pking unless you have a reason), in that no red named/blacked named allowed. Donations much be kept at 5k or higher. Breaking these rules will get you kicked.
190+ immune
55k+ hp
much more work to do xD
progamer6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2009, 20:03   #23
JrHubz
:O XD ....

JrHubz is on a distinguished road
Server: Water

Guild name: Potato_Mafia

Amount of guild members: 30

Guild Leader:JrHubz

Guild chat Social Activity: 5

Guild War Status: 0, once we get more members we will have a guild war

Level Requirement: none--- just dont spam and be active

Contacts for entry: JrHubz, Mr.ninja, Aquella800, xKingdomx, |LanedraeX|

Cool Fact- Potato_Mafia was first made in the Game Guild Wars then went over to Runescape now its into Conquer :O

Right now we dont allow pking unless u have a reason-- srry because we want allies not enemys. Also there is a 1k minimum desposit when u join the guild
Groovy Baby- Yeah!

The Austin Powers of Conquer

|..| Put this on your
|..| sig if you have
|.O.| ever pushed a
|..| door that said pull.
|..|

Last edited by JrHubz; 03-23-2009 at 21:42.
JrHubz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2009, 21:33   #24
Ester_Nightroad
Sushicrowd

Ester_Nightroad is on a distinguished road
Server: Nature - Volcano
Guild Name: Sushicrowd (no you don't have to like sushi to join
Amount of Guild members: 25
Guild Leader: Ester_Nightroad (me)
Guild Chat Social Activity: 3 (once more members arrive guild chat will pick up)
Guild War Status 0 (waiting to for more members)
Level Requirement: None (i don't care what lvl u are)
Contacts for Entry: Ester_Nighroad, Sephi_Hakubi, BrutalGore, PCRuler, Shadow~Keeper
Cool Fact: Through our forums we also try to promote different kinds of entertainment. Whether it's music, anime (japanese animation), drawing,video games and just a bunch random stuff. If you'd like to check out the forums then go here: www.sushicrowd.com/forums

We currently do not like pking unless there is a reason for it. If you are pked in the guild you can alert the Guild leader or the Deputy Leaders and we will come to you right away. No questions asked about what caused the pking to happen. If you would like to join the best people to reach are either Ester_Nightroad or BrutalGore we are usually always on. Just whisper us and we will come to you.
Old 06-04-2009, 23:30   #25
dmonslyr
thewayiam

dmonslyr is on a distinguished road
Server:dark server in elements

Guild name:terminators

Amount of guild members:about 70

Guild Leader: NWO2

Guild chat Social Activity: 1.5

Guild War Status: unknown

Level Requirement: 80

Contacts for entry: NWO2, idk ne1 else

ps, leader can be a real b**ch sumtimes, lvl 80 recruitment minimum starts on june 26
Old 06-18-2009, 03:32   #26
imageconquer

imageconquer has a reputation beyond reputeimageconquer has a reputation beyond reputeimageconquer has a reputation beyond reputeimageconquer has a reputation beyond reputeimageconquer has a reputation beyond reputeimageconquer has a reputation beyond reputeimageconquer has a reputation beyond reputeimageconquer has a reputation beyond reputeimageconquer has a reputation beyond reputeimageconquer has a reputation beyond reputeimageconquer has a reputation beyond repute
"
"
is is very useful
imageconquer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2009, 19:29   #27
JoyRose

JoyRose has a reputation beyond reputeJoyRose has a reputation beyond reputeJoyRose has a reputation beyond reputeJoyRose has a reputation beyond reputeJoyRose has a reputation beyond reputeJoyRose has a reputation beyond reputeJoyRose has a reputation beyond reputeJoyRose has a reputation beyond reputeJoyRose has a reputation beyond reputeJoyRose has a reputation beyond reputeJoyRose has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations! There is the list of Guild boards had been built.

1. .:Our|Ego:. (Leader:Thedizz)

2.The Paradine (Leader:Vorbias)

3. ~*Karmma*~ (Leader:mosomo )

4. HonorAboveAll (Leader: Lancaster)

5. _Damage.Inc_ (Leader:PTaylor)

6. Oxygen (Leader:thestupid1)

View More Details>>

Come here to apply for your special Guild board.

http://forum.91.com/topics/648/200911/08/6,1.html
JoyRose is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2009, 23:06   #28
marrykonta

marrykonta is on a distinguished road
Hello,
I red your comment.Well nice information sharing,i must say.I am really pleased to see such article sharing at the community.Many people are just start the activity as craze,but the information that you have shared is must known to them.Please try to share more articles like this one,that is really superb.Thank you for sharing such nice post..
Old 03-11-2010, 20:55   #29
leebingate

leebingate is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfmaster View Post
Server: Pluto, Galaxy

Guild name: ~DarkAlliance~

Amount of guild members: 280

Guild Leader: mandy69

Guild chat Social Activity: (Rank from 1-5; 5 means people are constantly chatting on guild chat and hanging together leveling pking etc while 1 means that guild members rarely communicate and are not often seen together.)

5/5

Guild War Status: (Rank from 0-4; State how many times a month your guild goes to guild war.)

0/0

Level Requirement: (If none say none or state the level to be in the guild)

As long as you are chatty and not a spammer
Contacts for entry: (Should mention guild leader and deputy leader's names to be contacted in game and not msn.)

Wolfmaster, mandy69, FireNut

Same from me.
I am happy to recieve PMs but not if they are merely questions that can go on the forum.
So if you are going to pm me, you had better make it really personal..... ? ? ? ?
Old 09-04-2010, 11:27   #30
miminom

miminom is on a distinguished road
Great topic, thanks. Learned a lot about the existing guilds.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: