Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-22-2008, 21:15   #1
Durant
Angry X***

Durant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Overhaul to Newcomer's

Hello all newcomer's regulars and those actually new to the forum. I have been newly added to this section in the mean time to get some of the old projects running and help it easier to find information that you need in Newcomer's section.

With that kindly note that the following projects are going to be updated:

• Mentors for each server
  • Server Status Poll

Projects I would like to try:
  • Guild Recruitment by Server Group

This section, like suggestions is only as good as the people who post here so if you have any suggestions or other projects you would like to see added, feel free to reply here.
Old 06-22-2008, 22:08   #2
r_u_sabtain
|Tobe|

r_u_sabtain has a reputation beyond reputer_u_sabtain has a reputation beyond reputer_u_sabtain has a reputation beyond reputer_u_sabtain has a reputation beyond reputer_u_sabtain has a reputation beyond reputer_u_sabtain has a reputation beyond reputer_u_sabtain has a reputation beyond reputer_u_sabtain has a reputation beyond reputer_u_sabtain has a reputation beyond reputer_u_sabtain has a reputation beyond reputer_u_sabtain has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durant View Post
Hello all newcomer's regulars and those actually new to the forum. I have been newly added to this section in the mean time to get some of the old projects running and help it easier to find information that you need in Newcomer's section.

With that kindly note that the following projects are going to be updated:

• Mentors for each server
  • Server Status Poll

Projects I would like to try:
  • Guild Recruitment by Server Group

This section, like suggestions is only as good as the people who post here so if you have any suggestions or other projects you would like to see added, feel free to reply here.
i like the coming project "Guild Recruitment by Server Group"

this will be help a lot to all new comers and old players

goodluck bro
Server Eagle 1 and only
BluffMaster 130-130-137 water-war-Archer
|Tobe| 130-130-133 water-warior-trojan
Fixed nixLvl 1 to fixed in 6 days with 100 percent moon only

Full +12 <3 363 BP
Old 06-29-2008, 08:37   #3
guru-dentsu
║╣i

guru-dentsu has a reputation beyond reputeguru-dentsu has a reputation beyond reputeguru-dentsu has a reputation beyond reputeguru-dentsu has a reputation beyond reputeguru-dentsu has a reputation beyond reputeguru-dentsu has a reputation beyond reputeguru-dentsu has a reputation beyond reputeguru-dentsu has a reputation beyond reputeguru-dentsu has a reputation beyond reputeguru-dentsu has a reputation beyond reputeguru-dentsu has a reputation beyond repute
ZOMG NO WAY! im 3rd post on this thread w00t (btw very good idea)
[Whisper]iBot speaks to nicolesheet: AND A BLACK NAZI JEW
[Whisper]iBot speaks to nicolesheet: >:O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
Im so cool i dont have a ping

**** YOUR THREAD
Old 07-01-2008, 10:43   #4
OhCarl

OhCarl has a reputation beyond reputeOhCarl has a reputation beyond reputeOhCarl has a reputation beyond reputeOhCarl has a reputation beyond reputeOhCarl has a reputation beyond reputeOhCarl has a reputation beyond reputeOhCarl has a reputation beyond reputeOhCarl has a reputation beyond reputeOhCarl has a reputation beyond reputeOhCarl has a reputation beyond reputeOhCarl has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to OhCarl
Guild recruitment... could lead to wrong idea..

alot of people lie about there guilds Aka -Seth- And his sunshine vid .
Old 07-01-2008, 15:33   #5
L33tsqu34k
AussiesFTW

L33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond reputeL33tsqu34k has a reputation beyond repute
Well, good luck then, Durant!
Break Free - Hillsong United
Yes you have - Leeland
Tears of the Saints - Leeland
Count me in - Leeland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuckingfutter View Post
i can just see it on the news now "armed robbery in egypt, 4 shop workers killed and 500 TQ scratch cards have been stolen, the robbers were seen to be shouting yes men yes men as they run from the shop loaded with TQ scratch cards"
Old 09-04-2008, 07:54   #6
DoomPotrait
S.N.A.L

DoomPotrait will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

I think the guild recruiment is a good idea. Help get newbies in the mix of team work, lvl'n and cool guild wars.

I would like join a guild tho do you have suggestions?

Chara: DeathRunnerXP Warrior
Lvl: 30
Server(s): Nature - Snow
Guild: Seeking

Chara: DoomLiberatorXP Trojan
Lvl: 33
Server(s): Galaxy - Neptune
Guild: .:NiteFall:.

LibarateWaRXP Trojan
Lvl: 1
Server(s): FairyTale? - Ugly Ducklings
Guild:
Old 01-26-2009, 10:03   #7
shikyo1112
Jesus

shikyo1112 has a reputation beyond reputeshikyo1112 has a reputation beyond reputeshikyo1112 has a reputation beyond reputeshikyo1112 has a reputation beyond reputeshikyo1112 has a reputation beyond reputeshikyo1112 has a reputation beyond reputeshikyo1112 has a reputation beyond reputeshikyo1112 has a reputation beyond reputeshikyo1112 has a reputation beyond reputeshikyo1112 has a reputation beyond reputeshikyo1112 has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, I have in fact been considering making a guild to teach and help those that are new to the game. This would probably occur after I finish getting a new archer to 130, but it would be helpful to our server. I have no problem helping those that are trying to figure something out, but those that are just going to beg for me to give them lots of free stuff, I wouldn't allow in. As it is I tend to help answer questions to many English speaking players who are new to the game, and wish to further understand it. I've played for about 5 years or so, give or take some time that I took breaks from Conquer Online. So I know the ins and the outs of the game.
Vote for In god we trust being taken off of the US currency, it violates Separation of Church and State
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10103521/
Old 10-30-2009, 18:15   #8
negativenancy

negativenancy has a reputation beyond reputenegativenancy has a reputation beyond reputenegativenancy has a reputation beyond reputenegativenancy has a reputation beyond reputenegativenancy has a reputation beyond reputenegativenancy has a reputation beyond reputenegativenancy has a reputation beyond reputenegativenancy has a reputation beyond reputenegativenancy has a reputation beyond reputenegativenancy has a reputation beyond reputenegativenancy has a reputation beyond repute
good luck
Old 07-22-2010, 13:15   #9
johnpriest
Priest

johnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond repute
Well I Play of Fury/Ryee and I'd be glad to help any newcomers anytime. We need to work out a referral system or something to guide people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'm in your shadowz, lootin your DBz
Old 07-22-2010, 19:51   #10
hurtwarrior09
CoJuckie_E

hurtwarrior09 has a reputation beyond reputehurtwarrior09 has a reputation beyond reputehurtwarrior09 has a reputation beyond reputehurtwarrior09 has a reputation beyond reputehurtwarrior09 has a reputation beyond reputehurtwarrior09 has a reputation beyond reputehurtwarrior09 has a reputation beyond reputehurtwarrior09 has a reputation beyond reputehurtwarrior09 has a reputation beyond reputehurtwarrior09 has a reputation beyond reputehurtwarrior09 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to hurtwarrior09
can u make a Fire Warr fire good for gw and if ur fire a Frist rb to a warr can i all my +4 sock tao gear while am a warrior
Old 09-24-2011, 20:49   #11
funfungamer

funfungamer is on a distinguished road
add more guides
Old 09-27-2011, 03:09   #12
tttony666

tttony666 is on a distinguished road
i realy think this is a good idea to help people
Old 09-30-2011, 03:11   #13
devil2478

devil2478 is on a distinguished road
yepp , agree, especially the guild thingy
Old 10-20-2011, 15:15   #14
silkrose
Gurl<3

silkrose is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Hello everyone :)

I am not new to conquer,but silly me i did not write down my security information. I am going to create another archer and need help deciding on the server i want to join.I have been playing conquer since it first originated and am not a noob per say lol. I am looking for a server with active guilds and a lot of active people.There have been many times when i get on a server and the people are horrible , where they pk all of the time and are very rude.So if you all could help me as to which server to join i would be most appreciative ty.

<br>
char name:sugar-lips
server:Gem/Diamond
class:Water tao/main

Open your third eye's and soar with intuition
Old 04-28-2017, 05:03   #15
daroy9633

daroy9633 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the information regarding Overhaul , It was really Helpful....
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: