Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-04-2005, 04:19   #46
Death_arrows

Death_arrows is an unknown quantity at this point
a long quest (not really a quest but more of a "hope-i-get-lucky" search is the kylin squama you run around looking for shiny spots on the ground and clicking it if youre the first one to find it then click it and you get a met, money, OR a db my advice don't try to find it just... when ever you have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do walk around from what i know there is no specific place they appear

__GO TURQUOISE__
Death_arrows is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2005, 11:25   #47
Rediahs
Hippieshit

Rediahs has a reputation beyond reputeRediahs has a reputation beyond reputeRediahs has a reputation beyond reputeRediahs has a reputation beyond reputeRediahs has a reputation beyond reputeRediahs has a reputation beyond reputeRediahs has a reputation beyond reputeRediahs has a reputation beyond reputeRediahs has a reputation beyond reputeRediahs has a reputation beyond reputeRediahs has a reputation beyond repute
Actually, the squamas always appear in the same spot. I am 100% sure, so trust me on this one. It is always at 11:00 PM EST, don't know how to convert that to other time zones. But. It is at the same time every day, and the EXACT SAME spots. I must repeat that. SQUAMAS ARE ALWAYS IN THE SAME SPOTS. ALWAYS!!!
Old 04-05-2005, 16:12   #48
yang3617
Falon

yang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to yang3617 Send a message via AIM to yang3617 Send a message via Yahoo to yang3617 Send a message via Skype™ to yang3617
Quote:
Originally posted by Rediahs
Actually, the squamas always appear in the same spot. I am 100% sure, so trust me on this one. It is always at 11:00 PM EST, don't know how to convert that to other time zones. But. It is at the same time every day, and the EXACT SAME spots. I must repeat that. SQUAMAS ARE ALWAYS IN THE SAME SPOTS. ALWAYS!!!
u sure? a few weeks ago i could find them easy at the same spots but after the christmas patch i think, the squama location changed and i cant find them anymore =p

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecha_chaos View Post
PEOPLE I WANT TO KILL COZ IM SO JEALOUS AT HOW COOL THEY ARE:
fury, dark, iceh, falon, mogsy, kittykat, hellicios, trigeki, elite dragon,Skutria, magic onion, dac vin, xioa bai, a5ka, bobbleness, abbygail, bicep, draggonik, mistresskitty, tristesse, Seiken, tallas, Usagi, Darnell0216, Falon, replica, saban, somnica, yang3617, White_Shadow, Godofdarkness, nash0r3, raptoot, Waterlin r da COOLEST
yang3617 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2005, 16:13   #49
yang3617
Falon

yang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to yang3617 Send a message via AIM to yang3617 Send a message via Yahoo to yang3617 Send a message via Skype™ to yang3617
anyways, for the moonbox quest...

how long does it usually take to get one?

and what is the recommended lvl for a non-reborn trojan?

Quote:
fury, dark, iceh, falon, mogsy, kittykat, hellicios, trigeki, elite dragon,Skutria, magic onion, dac vin, xioa bai, a5ka, bobbleness, abbygail, bicep, draggonik, mistresskitty, tristesse, Seiken, tallas, Usagi, Darnell0216, Falon, replica, saban, somnica, yang3617, White_Shadow, Godofdarkness, nash0r3, raptoot, Waterlin r da COOLEST
Old 04-09-2005, 18:44   #50
metatron
honour above all

metatron is an unknown quantity at this point
. Between 20:30 and 21:10, find General Bravery and get into the first PK map - a City Map. Don't miss the time!
3. At 21:12, General Winner will come to the first PK map. If you are the only one left, he will award you the prize. And the PK war ends.

whats that GMT time?
metatron is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2005, 16:09   #51
Death_arrows

if thats true thank you if anyone plays on turquoise i know a squama appears on one of the bird islands im not sure which one but if you all know id like to.. one appears in the winged snake area of maple forest actually i think about 2 do but ill have to chek

i love teachers when they dont pay attention :P

please whipser me on turquoise ppl
~Ambrotos~--85 Water

--Crazy Tao--
Kurosaki Lv 73 Shaman
Old 04-11-2005, 23:07   #52
Death_arrows

ok i have found out that the squama do in fact appear in the same places in fact i nee to write down the coords for them

BTW the coords i post in the near future will be for turquoise server ONLY don't ask me for other servers squamas because i wont post them or much less look for them.

oh yea im looking to upgrade my house donations are well accepted i also have the location of 2 squamas ill give them to you shoot ill even prove to you where they are
~Ambrotos~--85 Water

--Crazy Tao--
Kurosaki Lv 73 Shaman
Old 04-12-2005, 01:14   #53
FogLeg

FogLeg is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Death_arrows
ok i have found out that the squama do in fact appear in the same places in fact i nee to write down the coords for them
Yes and no. The squama stays in same place for week or so, then they all change into new coordinates and you have to find them again.
FogLeg is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2005, 07:43   #54
fairy girl
A Fairy just passed by

fairy girl is an unknown quantity at this point
whats the next quest?

<Lion server>
Characters:

LittleFairy < -archer lvl 90 (Active) <--Wife of HorrOr
WaterMelon< - Real xi gua

Guild: ForsakenRealm

Look For Me in Lion Server If u wish.
Feel free to whisper me.
Don't spam me please.
I don't like people who pk me for no reason.Anyone doing so will be kos. Ty.
fairy girl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2005, 15:05   #55
yang3617
Falon

Quote:
Originally posted by yang3617
anyways, for the moonbox quest...

how long does it usually take to get one?

and what is the recommended lvl for a non-reborn trojan?
help me on this plz -_-

Quote:
Old 04-14-2005, 13:05   #56
Grindalyx

Grindalyx is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm having a little trouble with the Catch a Thief quest,

every time i manage to catch richard and talk to him, he teleports.

i spoke to john and got the letter, and i've tried speaking to richard several times, both with weapon equipped and without.

is there something i'm missing?

EDIT: taken care of
Level: 5X
Spouse: None
House: Basic
Guild: None

Last edited by Grindalyx; 04-16-2005 at 15:00.
Grindalyx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2005, 20:58   #57
Enkil

Enkil is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Enkil Send a message via AIM to Enkil
Phoenix Castle?

Wheres the Phoenix Castle Located?
Im doing the General Chen's Quest but i can't seem to find that Castle any help?

Thanks in Advance.
Enkil is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2005, 21:34   #58
Leonarc

Leonarc is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Leonarc
I'm obviously new here, and I'm wondering about a few things.

First of all, I've gotten to level 8 in like two days, and now I've killed at least like idk 500 pheasants XD, maybe more, but anyway is there a guide to the leveling that tells how much you need per level somewhere?

Onto my other question, what exactly does plvling do? Oh yeah, almost forgot, how do I gain PK (what is PK btw) points? P.S. - Is PKing good?

Last edited by Leonarc; 04-18-2005 at 21:42.
Leonarc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2005, 02:04   #59
FogLeg

Re: Phoenix Castle?

Quote:
Originally posted by Enkil
Wheres the Phoenix Castle Located?
Im doing the General Chen's Quest but i can't seem to find that Castle any help?
From Twin City go to bottom right corner of the map. There is portal to next map, go through it and you will be in the Maple Forest map and the Phoenix Castle is in that map. Just go right from the portal until you hit the castle wall.
Old 04-19-2005, 02:09   #60
FogLeg

Quote:
Originally posted by Leonarc
I'm obviously new here, and I'm wondering about a few things.

First of all, I've gotten to level 8 in like two days, and now I've killed at least like idk 500 pheasants XD, maybe more, but anyway is there a guide to the leveling that tells how much you need per level somewhere?

Onto my other question, what exactly does plvling do? Oh yeah, almost forgot, how do I gain PK (what is PK btw) points? P.S. - Is PKing good?
1. There is experience bar (number 12 in this guide):
http://www.conqueronline.com/guide/zjm.htm

2. "plvling" or power leveling means higher level player takes lower level player into his team so lower level player gains team exp from the monsters higher level player kills.

3. PK points - Player Killing points. Whenever you attack or kill other player you get PK points. When you get enough of PK points your name turns red and if you continue killing players you turn black. Other players dont get pk points for killing red/black named players and red/black named players can drop items the wear when they are killed.

P.S. PKing is bad.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: