Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-25-2012, 11:39   #421
*Sonne*
cultivator

*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonyy View Post
i am using a new account via my fb account two things

1. can i use my fb accoutn and login to the normal client

2. and i am a saint on the other account and struggling to complete the RatlingKing 5 quest, can anyone be of assistance with this?
1. facebook servers are not available via the normal client

2. stuck how? need more info to actually be of help.
keep in mind that you can open the quest menu and click continue if you don't know where to go next or you left off during the middle of a quest.
*Sonne* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2012, 02:43   #422
RentalDoctor411
Rent Me!

RentalDoctor411 is on a distinguished road
Question Tutorial quest chain

Now I came back to Conquer Online, for a nostalgia reason. I admit it has me wanting come back to play at a as a main game. But there a problem already with the tutorial quest chain. When it get to the one explain about the CP that you can spend. It guides you to a "Great Merchant", but it lead you to nobody. I know it just a tutorial quest, and not a big deal. But as being a gamer that I am, and I do have little notch of OCD at times. Only reason I ask that I am missing something? I want get "Graduation Day" achievement.

I prefer no smart-ass remarks. Just answer if got a legitimate solution/reply.
RentalDoctor411 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2012, 07:23   #423
poseidon9090

poseidon9090 is on a distinguished road
Rental Doc, I don't have a solution for your problem , but I feel a different way towards the matter.

I don't really like how new players start off in this game, I loved it in the pas with the cool blue screen with the 3d characters you could pick but, regarding what you said the chain quests are not really my kind of thing, they level newbies up way too fast for example I made a new account and I got to like level 15 in less than 3 mins through those chain quests, I felt dissapointed as when I first started conquer it took me like 2-3 days to get there without power leveling or fast quests.
poseidon9090 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2012, 07:37   #424
*Sonne*
cultivator

*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute
use the quest menu. if there is something else to do in a quest you've accepted, you can click continue.
they have altered the noob quest so many time that fragments of the old ones have been left behind. i think all the quest you need to do are in the quest menu and will be available if you have not completed them.
i did notice that after your level passes that level quest they are no longer available in the quest menu, but if you find the starting npc you can do them anyway.
good luck. i'm not the only one who would say the game is full of glitches, so if you're OCD about that you may want to prepare your frustration level in advance.
*Sonne* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2012, 10:04   #425
Mathieu28

Mathieu28 is on a distinguished road
Two questions I have for ape city, how do you complete jumping off a cliff for trial of courage 3 from the poison master and the test of the pupil what is the area u are supposed to run to complete the circuit and win the race. Thanks.
Mathieu28 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2012, 12:38   #426
4danger

4danger is on a distinguished road
hi . can eny 1 give me the link of all new quest 2012
Old 04-07-2013, 15:36   #427
Nightside

Nightside is on a distinguished road
Haw king quest

Hi am currently stuck on bird island and have no idea how to proceed with the Regional quest ie the haw king quest. Any help would be appreciated. Btw am playing on the ipad co.
Nightside is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2014, 05:08   #428
Krauser

Krauser is on a distinguished road
About back home 4 quest

Hi guys,I need help in a quest called back home 4 ,in ape city,snake man region,and old man tell me to go to a cliff,disarm my self,then use a skill called cloud skill,but I cant..
Would anyone help me plz
Thank you
Krauser is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2014, 06:45   #429
Krauser

Krauser is on a distinguished road
Back home 4

I have a question about quest called back home 4 in the ape city,an old man tell me to go to a cliff and use cloud skill
Can anyone help me?
Thank you
Krauser is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2014, 23:06   #430
LilithAmbrosia

LilithAmbrosia is on a distinguished road
Question Deadly Trap quest

Hello i desperatly need some help, im on the Deadly Trap quest i got the salted fish pack not from Old Zhang but from the salted fish between Harriet and NetPeddler. Everything is all great until i need to posion the fish....where do i get the Posion Liquid?????
LilithAmbrosia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-25-2014, 06:34   #431
Endweaver

Endweaver is on a distinguished road
I just installed CO Mobile on my Android Phone, am I on the right forum?
I played CO years back on PC as a Trojan, now the Mobile version surprised me with alot of classes! I can't figure out which one to pick!!!

Can anyone please advise a veteran (co mobile noob) on which melee class is best to pick? Thanks and merry christmas everyone!
Endweaver is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2015, 11:48   #432
Alamara

Alamara is on a distinguished road
Back Home (4)

I'm stuck on Back Home (4) I have no clue how to remove my weapon so I can do the cloud skill
Alamara is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2015, 10:32   #433
reborntobewild

reborntobewild is on a distinguished road
Completed Moonbox Quest, no Moonbox in inventory

So I've gotten all 6 tokens, went to death, got a soul jade, went to a vagrant soul, agreed to get the moonbox, got teleported back, but did not get a moonbox in my inventory.

First I thought I did something wrong so I did the quest twice, but nothing changed.

Did I miss something?
reborntobewild is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2015, 02:54   #434
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by reborntobewild View Post
So I've gotten all 6 tokens, went to death, got a soul jade, went to a vagrant soul, agreed to get the moonbox, got teleported back, but did not get a moonbox in my inventory.

First I thought I did something wrong so I did the quest twice, but nothing changed.

Did I miss something?
How did i missed this question. Just in case by any accivent you would come back:
Quote:
Find the Lonely Ghost in this tactic. If you agree to help him get reborn, he will give you three Meteors or a Moon Box. It is up to you. If you refuse to help him, he'll take away your Soul Jade, teleport you out and give you nothing. Be very careful!
Guess you accidently refused to help the ghost. Be carefull with dialogue conversations.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-06-2015, 10:28   #435
Jellybeanqueen

Jellybeanqueen is on a distinguished road
How come I can't accept any of the thunder ape/snakemen quests?
Jellybeanqueen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: