Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-30-2014, 08:06   #331
bean_bun

bean_bun is on a distinguished road
Traditions lost...

I didn't start playing CO until 2006. I played for 2 years and it was basically my life for 2 years. I quit because I had to focus on school. CO had shopping malls, talisman, and 2nd RB then, but many of the good players still worked hard to get their equipment and mold their skills. Seeing CO as it is today is really disappointing. It has turned into a 100% pay-to-win game, or at least all the hard work that we used to put tons of hours into doing can be easily substituted with USD. It isn't so much that I don't have money to pay, it's just that the game lost its meaning because it's pay-to-win. It is just very disheartening for old players like myself and many others who loved CO for how fun, exciting, and damn invigorating it was to see these new misguided changes! I log on for a couple days a few days ago to see Ninjas do range attacks with senseless ease. What happened to the age of scent sword and fast blade? That was a time even if you had good gear, you still needed skill.

I understand that TQ as a company hires a lot of employees and needs steady and strong revenue to stay on edge. But do consider creating a classic server for those of us who loved CO because it was truly worth the while playing. This will do TQ good too, since it'll bring back a lot of old and dedicated players. If money making must inevitable be a part of it, allow for DB purchases as usual, but nothing else... no mall and no new systems...

Most importantly TQ, do open an official conversation with the old players. Recognize us and agree to possibly create a classic CO server.
My quote: "the memories that I miss the most..."
bean_bun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2014, 20:53   #332
~Boston~

~Boston~ is on a distinguished road
Is it too much to ask for "Classic Conquer" to be just like the Classic Conquer.... i just dont understand
~Boston~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-04-2014, 23:28   #333
Ivy39

Ivy39 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ivy39
Quote:
Originally Posted by bean_bun View Post
i understand that tq as a company hires a lot of employees and needs steady and strong revenue to stay on edge. But do consider creating a classic server for those of us who loved co because it was truly worth the while playing. This will do tq good too, since it'll bring back a lot of old and dedicated players. If money making must inevitable be a part of it, allow for db purchases as usual, but nothing else... No mall and no new systems...

Most importantly tq, do open an official conversation with the old players. Recognize us and agree to possibly create a classic co server.
^this!
Ivy39 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2014, 03:36   #334
lweisz

lweisz is on a distinguished road
Lots

No cps
Restored drop rate from co 1.0
No new classes, ditch the monks, pirates and ninjas. Its weird having them
Reintroduce mining. Even your poll loved it. If anything you can make it difficult to mine gems but make them pk free.
No lottery
Restore only chances of second socket to be by using mets
And red and black named players should drop equipment
If conquer can get back to the old online play style or at least give the option of grinding and not making the first 70 lvls automatic through quests, than a lot more people would play. Look to the forums and all the people going to private servers. Just saying. If you want to keep your revenue than take away the stupid cp currency you have allocated and made necessary to even play. If anything it should be used only to buy from an item mall in which you can sell for sycee. Thank you.
lweisz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2014, 13:51   #335
Beej1986
i r pwt u?

Location: "Some People where born to follow, some born to lead, i got my place, you got yours, now get behind me xD"
Beej1986 has a reputation beyond reputeBeej1986 has a reputation beyond reputeBeej1986 has a reputation beyond reputeBeej1986 has a reputation beyond reputeBeej1986 has a reputation beyond reputeBeej1986 has a reputation beyond reputeBeej1986 has a reputation beyond reputeBeej1986 has a reputation beyond reputeBeej1986 has a reputation beyond reputeBeej1986 has a reputation beyond reputeBeej1986 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beej1986
Quote:
Originally Posted by lweisz View Post
No cps
Restored drop rate from co 1.0
No new classes, ditch the monks, pirates and ninjas. Its weird having them
Reintroduce mining. Even your poll loved it. If anything you can make it difficult to mine gems but make them pk free.
No lottery
Restore only chances of second socket to be by using mets
And red and black named players should drop equipment
If conquer can get back to the old online play style or at least give the option of grinding and not making the first 70 lvls automatic through quests, than a lot more people would play. Look to the forums and all the people going to private servers. Just saying. If you want to keep your revenue than take away the stupid cp currency you have allocated and made necessary to even play. If anything it should be used only to buy from an item mall in which you can sell for sycee. Thank you.
Man I knew a lot of stuff has changed, but red and black don't drop gear?? The heck lol. I'm with you though, I miss the old CO BRO

Wife: ashley [Water>Water> Water]

Quote:
Originally posted by Zhang(freedom)
because thats the day you stopped bathing?
Quote:
Originally posted by BeeJ
JOIN THE CAUSE. GUILD WAR 4.19.07. AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Quote:
Originally posted by freedon_man
beejs cool .......
(see its true, i am da coolest).
Beej1986 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2015, 19:58   #336
T00L

T00L has a reputation beyond reputeT00L has a reputation beyond reputeT00L has a reputation beyond reputeT00L has a reputation beyond reputeT00L has a reputation beyond reputeT00L has a reputation beyond reputeT00L has a reputation beyond reputeT00L has a reputation beyond reputeT00L has a reputation beyond reputeT00L has a reputation beyond reputeT00L has a reputation beyond repute
No lie - What the hell guys. I'm tired of the private server scene coming out with better classic servers than TQ. I've got a ton of these sources - it's simple as hell to run them - what the hell TQ. I used to love you guys - bring engputer back please. That's all. I'm just a true veteran quite annoyed I cant play co 1.0. I'd pay you easily a 15 dollar monthly subscription.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sonomakia
**** I'm sorry, I forgot that your one of these people who hate sharers, botting, hacks, paypalling.

But holy ****, your also one of these hypocrites that have actually tried all of the above! =D

So to you dear sir, a clap.

*Clap*
T00L is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2016, 13:24   #337
tweety01

tweety01 is on a distinguished road
Its since 2005 i played the last time CO. Today i try to log inn again and id and pasw are working fine only it seens that my water taoist is gone. Anyone a clue how i get it back again ?
tweety01 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: